Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Macy - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Macy - Chat & Pics
I was planning that when i got home from work i was going to watch some recordings of the night shows last night but when i turned on S66 & saw Macy and her juggernauts heaving out of that white one piece & the a cheeky flash of her pink underwear i thought id rather watch the day show

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
19-02-2019 15:54
Find all posts by this user
AD82 Offline
Posting Machine

Love Macy with her hair tied back......such a beautiful face!
09-03-2019 10:22
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Macy is on the early morning show just now (5.30 - 11.00), looking nice on the bed wearing a short red dress

She's hiked it up a few times for some good views of her bum cheeks, and is being very playful and naughty - pushing up her boobs and giving a crotch flash too Heart and other things. Hope someone is getting some caps/vids?

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2019 06:57 by modelflat.)
17-03-2019 06:57
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Thankfully she must be very popular outside of this forum with all these shifts she gets, i guess this forum is mostly filled with Evelyn, Fernanda and Rebecca fanboys, although i do like Rebecca but Macy is something special
19-03-2019 20:53
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Macy looking amazing in black leggings this morning
26-03-2019 11:13
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Well im not surprised she hasn't shown her tits on the web show today, she's still an absolute phenomenon though and she looks so sexy with her hair tied up
28-03-2019 22:49
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

That webshow was pretty good IMO if only for the fact that Macy seemed to be having a whale of a time. The guy who was speaking to her from about 8:20 to 8:40 really got her going, and I got the feeling she wanted to show more away from the portable webcam but those damn producers spoiled everybody's fun.

More please, though!
28-03-2019 23:13
loverofsoles115 Offline
Senior Poster

the day she shows her tits will be the day that i win a Russian bride

fuck openload
29-03-2019 13:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-03-2019 23:13 )Hawaiian Brian Wrote:  That webshow was pretty good IMO if only for the fact that Macy seemed to be having a whale of a time. The guy who was speaking to her from about 8:20 to 8:40 really got her going, and I got the feeling she wanted to show more away from the portable webcam but those damn producers spoiled everybody's fun.

More please, though!

You're spot on in the first half of your comments but I can't agree on the producer interference... Not according to them anyway. This was on chat re. Macy yesterday...

gallerys66:
... yeah shes got all the freedom she wants with the outfits she wants to wear or how she wants to play around on set.

As I see it, once TV is removed from the equation, as on these shows, there's no evidence of producers meddling in content at all. They may advise a general stratergy beforehand but when on stream I think they take the view they have hired the babe to do the job - let her get on with it. They will help and set camera angles, as she's looking for, but that's about it. 

Generally, I get the impression 66 offer the babes as much autonomy as possible. It's one of the reasons why I like their house style over the more didatic and overbearing BS.

Macy was surprisingly engaged with it all in the final hours of yesterday I thought; but I've a feeling a few babes will be found wanting for the style in which they wish to use the opportunity they have been granted with the new format.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-03-2019 15:52
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

/\

I tend to take what producers say with a pinch of salt. It seems to me that the idea of these fta webshows is to show what the model is capable of and therefore persuade viewers to invest in the webcam views. If Macy showed on the main camera what she shows on the little webcam then many viewers would be happy just to watch for free and save their money.

Admittedly it could be Macy's decision cos she wants less opportunity for viewers to post clips of her in compromising positions on the net, but the producers have a vested commercial interest too.
29-03-2019 17:45
Thread Closed