ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Babestation tonight is making Studio 66 look good Bounce

AKA Lara Croft
21-03-2019 01:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
All channels on now-piss poor 2.45hrs it took and no explanation!!

Chloe just said that the phones were down so there you go-pity because online she was totally naked.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2019 02:00 by GMach1.)
21-03-2019 01:47
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

utter bollox,what a farce of a tv show they are,its just a pity that there aint a decent rival to blow them out the water any more,they can blame it on whatever they like,its a poorly run penny pinching load of rubbish,if anyone is expecting an explanation from them forget it,they use the girls to try to mop up their mess again while they hide behind the scenes
21-03-2019 07:49
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

One babe told me via DM a few years ago BS used to be a tightly run operation, especially compared to S66/Elite at the time. Looks like it's run downhill since. I feel the pervcam has contributed to that, concentrated on that so much to the detriment of everything else.
21-03-2019 09:22
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2019 09:22 )KerrAvon Wrote:  One babe told me via DM a few years ago BS used to be a tightly run operation, especially compared to S66/Elite at the time. Looks like it's run downhill since. I feel the pervcam has contributed to that, concentrated on that so much to the detriment of everything else.

for sure that is
21-03-2019 09:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Perv cam always was/is a decent tool that any babe should utilise in her seduction arsenal. It is best used in a combination assault on the punters' senses. It should enhance the babes ability to tease her crowd on TV in that she has something to sell once she has given everyone but her callers and listeners blue balls from the frustratingly evocative movement, poses and body language of outfit reveal, she exudes onscreen. She should be saying 'look at how good I am you dare not avoid coming to see me even naughtier behind the paywall'.

Instead BS have treated the camming revolution as the coming of the second fucking messiah. Everything they were formerly good at has been sold down the river in the name of the new saviour. Genuine customer service abilities that their shows held in the old days have been subjugated; basic entertainment values that held the spender's arses in front of their services so they could sell have been jettisoned... In its place they now tell their babes to speak to and exude a totally unsympathetic, cynical and mean-spirited attitude that says simply "You get absolutely nothing unless you pay". It has become an utter turn off to very many punters. (Forumites can make up their own minds if they think it id a majority of former spenders that would label this as part of the reason for their desertion of the channels?)

Throw the technical incompetence we have seen time and again in recent months into the mix and you have a company that is in the complete freefall of punter respect and engagement. That is what we see emblazoned across these pages every day.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-03-2019 11:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If someone created an online petition I'd sign it. It would call for BS to put the people(callers and viewers) first because that is how they get their money - I've said it many times if you ignore your core customers you then alienate them and others, and sooner or later, if you are a company you might eventually go into liquidation. I can't see that happening to BS but you get the general gist I hope. It would be good to get some explanation as to why BS has changed so much but I doubt anyone has the balls to come on here and tell us. It won't ever return to what it used to be that is for sure.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-03-2019 13:33
Turtle240179 Offline
Banned

When they got it sorted Sophie in the sauna obviously pissed up was an ok watch,few glimpses!!
21-03-2019 15:32
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Hope they've got enough 10p's in the meter tonight for that line-up...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-03-2019 22:22
imorrisr76 Offline
Junior Poster

I thought Sophie looked pissed or high when I tuned in at 5.
Great look though as she clearly enjoyed playing around in her knickers. Producer had to tell her to close her legs and cover her knickers up with a cushion.

Would love to have been the caller she frigged off to!

I wonder what she got up to off camera... She's an absolute sex hound.
21-03-2019 22:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV