Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
Evelyn looking so sweet right now she could cause diabetes

I miss Amber Coen
11-03-2019 16:21
Find all posts by this user
T Bone Offline
banned

(11-03-2019 15:47 )jj33 Wrote:  how anyone can complain about what she is doing now is just beyond me.

she's doing nothing. absolutely nothing.

(11-03-2019 15:47 )jj33 Wrote:  What more do you want from the girl!!!!!!

the occasional set change and standing up from time to time is enough to get me interested in calling. half asleep on the same set every single shift? na no thanks.
it'd be good if you cult members could stop being so emotional, and if you're tired of the negativity then stop baiting people that have different views into petty point scoring back and forths.
some of you are trying to sound smart yet you're too dumb to realise that us posting criticism aren't trying to change your minds about her, it's you that are trying to change our minds into thinking her appearances are anything other than a total bore.
the last few pages are pure cringe btw.
11-03-2019 17:37
T Bone Offline
banned

(11-03-2019 11:47 )serengeti Wrote:  totally agree. I think you could be less aggressive about it so people listen more but yeah. it's asinine to complain about the decline of her shows and then call her anyway. don't reward it. her shows have become a dick tease but not in a good way at all. i'm not just saying this but I would have definitely called her by now if she would show her body off more like she used to. when she used to show her ass off more I never called the shows... I do now tho but don't call her because she's so covered up. real shame cause she's very attractive and I'd likely enjoy talking to her. just not worth it when she's so covered and barely shows off her ass even a little bit. I mean that is one of the best asses I've ever seen and it's being completely wasted.

I definitely think people should refrain from calling if they're not happy with it. people are always going to do whatever they want to though so I doubt anything will change. just really counter-intuitive.

i don't want these people to listen to me lol, my first post in this thread was aimed at evelyn because someone said she reads here, i never even wanted to talk to any of them. i hate these people, and her callers, they are the enemies of the channels, they've ruined them. i don't even want the channels to push the rules, these shows could still be worth bothering with within them, but occasionally criticising when a girl does the same "show" every single shift means you deserve to be swarmed by this lot, they just don't get it, they want forum points and to kiss arse because she reads here Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 17:49 by T Bone.)
11-03-2019 17:47
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Your first item was an interesting relatively constructive comment, T bone.

Speaking as a "cult member" and a "fanboy" and "the problem", I would like to point out that it is clearly stated several times on these pages that I have emailed Studio 66 with a set of constructive suggestions that would improve their programs as far as most customers and potential customers are concerned. These suggested for example, the employment of a daytime cameraman to allow more movement which everyone wants, plus set changes and costume changes.

Unfortunately at the time that I did this, I believe that not a single one of the regular moaners actually took the trouble to do the same thing - a reasonable number of similar suggestions from them at the same time would probably have been beneficial.

The "half asleep" comment, which I believe I understand, is surely down to the nature and quality of the chat she gets. In my experience, if you ask Evelyn for something , you usually get it.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 17:57 by nottooold.)
11-03-2019 17:55
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I think we can all agree about an occasional set-change. The rest is sheer heresy.
11-03-2019 18:10
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

undoubtedly one of her best. Perhaps, her best "last hour" show.
Big GrinHeart

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
11-03-2019 23:04
serengeti Offline
Junior Poster

(11-03-2019 17:47 )T Bone Wrote:  
(11-03-2019 11:47 )serengeti Wrote:  totally agree. I think you could be less aggressive about it so people listen more but yeah. it's asinine to complain about the decline of her shows and then call her anyway. don't reward it. her shows have become a dick tease but not in a good way at all. i'm not just saying this but I would have definitely called her by now if she would show her body off more like she used to. when she used to show her ass off more I never called the shows... I do now tho but don't call her because she's so covered up. real shame cause she's very attractive and I'd likely enjoy talking to her. just not worth it when she's so covered and barely shows off her ass even a little bit. I mean that is one of the best asses I've ever seen and it's being completely wasted.

I definitely think people should refrain from calling if they're not happy with it. people are always going to do whatever they want to though so I doubt anything will change. just really counter-intuitive.

i don't want these people to listen to me lol, my first post in this thread was aimed at evelyn because someone said she reads here, i never even wanted to talk to any of them. i hate these people, and her callers, they are the enemies of the channels, they've ruined them. i don't even want the channels to push the rules, these shows could still be worth bothering with within them, but occasionally criticising when a girl does the same "show" every single shift means you deserve to be swarmed by this lot, they just don't get it, they want forum points and to kiss arse because she reads here Rolleyes

after being replied to by that guy above... I get your frustration. a lot of people in this world have an issue with criticism and think it's a problem. you should always aim for the best result. especially when you're a paying customer. a lot of people are, quite frankly, stupid. lol.

I don't think there's a point in arguing with these people you're right. I remember she showed off her ass much more on the daytime show previously. It wasn't even THAT long ago. Like wasn't years or anything (maybe like several months or a year or so? idk). If we're going to argue about it let's at least have an honest argument.

I watched her show on and off today. The only time I saw any kind of sight of her ass was in the last 3 or 4 minutes. Seriously. I don't know if they think that because everyone loves her ass so much they're more likely to pay to see it when she cams.... but I'm assuming that's what it is? She also seems to get a ton of calls regardless of what she's wearing. but yeah dude... you're right and i'd be frustrated with all the ass kissers on here too. I doubt it will change. Can't blame the studio. The problem is with the consumers.
11-03-2019 23:11
serengeti Offline
Junior Poster

tbh maybe I have details wrong idk. I don't watch the channels that often. I go through phases but haven't in a while until the last couple of days. I should probably shut up. As far as I remember though... she showed off her body more on previous shows on Studio66 but whatever. everyone should stop being lame and just campaign for more ass and stuff. like isn't that why we're all here lol
11-03-2019 23:19
T Bone Offline
banned

(11-03-2019 23:11 )serengeti Wrote:  after being replied to by that guy above... I get your frustration. a lot of people in this world have an issue with criticism and think it's a problem. you should always aim for the best result. especially when you're a paying customer. a lot of people are, quite frankly, stupid. lol.

I don't think there's a point in arguing with these people you're right. I remember she showed off her ass much more on the daytime show previously. It wasn't even THAT long ago. Like wasn't years or anything (maybe like several months or a year or so? idk). If we're going to argue about it let's at least have an honest argument.

I watched her show on and off today. The only time I saw any kind of sight of her ass was in the last 3 or 4 minutes. Seriously. I don't know if they think that because everyone loves her ass so much they're more likely to pay to see it when she cams.... but I'm assuming that's what it is? She also seems to get a ton of calls regardless of what she's wearing. but yeah dude... you're right and i'd be frustrated with all the ass kissers on here too. I doubt it will change. Can't blame the studio. The problem is with the consumers.

i bet every one of them would be foaming at the mouth at the sight of her on a different set with a bit of movement, a short skirt and showing her body off more (sophia lares has done recently, great show), not every second of every shift obviously but a bit more effort. she just doesn't need to because people are paying her to lay on the same set every show and some of those seem to be on here defending it. i'm not frustrated, i feel sorry for them and the cowards that are thanking their posts not daring to say anything because they know damn well i'm right. they lose their shit whenever she twitches and the odd one writes essays about it Big Laugh man, fuck these people, they haven't got a clue.
11-03-2019 23:26
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(11-03-2019 23:19 )serengeti Wrote:  tbh maybe I have details wrong idk. I don't watch the channels that often. I go through phases but haven't in a while until the last couple of days. I should probably shut up. As far as I remember though... she showed off her body more on previous shows on Studio66 but whatever. everyone should stop being lame and just campaign for more ass and stuff. like isn't that why we're all here lol

I think many people are forgetting that there have been numerous complaints on these pages, and elsewhere, that every time Evelyn shows a hint of bum before 9 pm the producer takes her off screen. The reason for this is that there have been numerous complaints to Ofcom in the last few months, and S. 66 are running scared. They don't want a heavy fine or the loss of their licence to broadcast.

So who is to blame? Evelyn for being taken off screen? Studio 66 for being afraid of Ofcom? Or Ofcom for investigating the complaints that it receives? Or the bloody plonkers who make the complaints to Ofcom that cause all of this fuss??? You decide!
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 07:47 by nottooold.)
12-03-2019 00:26
Thread Closed