Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Tease/Nights Chat, Caps and Vids

Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Tease/Nights Chat, Caps and Vids
Agree. If I am bored watching, I am not going to call.
25-02-2019 13:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

She did a couple of tease shows before Christmas that were pretty good - she even got naked, but for some reason seems to have gone backwards. Sad
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2019 14:00 by SawBoss.)
25-02-2019 14:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agre gigi did go backwards tonight compared to those shows

Piper Niven Superfan
25-02-2019 14:04
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2019 11:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ...... The question is are we fans of a babe or of the babeshow format because I would suggest that what GG and others like her are doing is not good for the sustainability of the shows......

Nail on the head here SH. At the moment GG can take lots of money for pervcam staring at her foof for 3 hours at a go. But she hasn't twigged that its the TV that has made said foof so popular and that without that exposure it's just another foof on the internet.

If you kill the TV format with lazy arsed shows like this (and don't know whether its producers or presenter leading this) then you don't make money long term. Now logic says the producers should be the ones caring about the long term so therefore its GG driving the current drivel because she's making nice numbers.

Also, am I the only one who sees little appeal in a continuous close up shot of a girls pussy?
25-02-2019 14:12
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

(25-02-2019 14:12 )hairbald Wrote:  
(25-02-2019 11:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ...... The question is are we fans of a babe or of the babeshow format because I would suggest that what GG and others like her are doing is not good for the sustainability of the shows......

Nail on the head here SH. At the moment GG can take lots of money for pervcam staring at her foof for 3 hours at a go. But she hasn't twigged that its the TV that has made said foof so popular and that without that exposure it's just another foof on the internet.

If you kill the TV format with lazy arsed shows like this (and don't know whether its producers or presenter leading this) then you don't make money long term. Now logic says the producers should be the ones caring about the long term so therefore its GG driving the current drivel because she's making nice numbers.

Also, am I the only one who sees little appeal in a continuous close up shot of a girls pussy?

Your not the only one who sees little appeal is oussy shots especially at the expense of a girl moving, proper teasing, stripping naughty outfits etc rather see that than sat sideways any day
25-02-2019 14:27
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Boring shite from a great-looking woman who has shown she's a great teaser and tantaliser. Disappointing.
25-02-2019 15:11
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Possibly the worst night on S66 for a long time apart from Becky B. Gigi made absolutely no attempt to change what she does and how on earth she can do a tease with pasties on is anyone's guess, short of stripping slowly but that would have meant her getting up. Sorry, it was dire. She has to decide if she does nights to make them sexier or stick to day/afternoons.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
25-02-2019 18:15
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2019 14:00 )SawBoss Wrote:  She did a couple of tease shows before Christmas that were pretty good - she even got naked, but for some reason seems to have gone backwards. Sad

Depends how you define going backwards, I've spoken to Gigi lots of times about the use and merits of perv cam, I know its a very very good earner for her so if you were her would you consider it going backwards, would 66 consider it going backwards.

I don't call nights as I prefer the same affect and end result as part of a day conversation, so I don't know how busy she was on the phones, I suggest guys call her about it and raise their opinions, but if you can see the £££ building up why change from a models prospective.

Overall I agree though its better and probably more appropriate to see someone doing a bit of everything, bit of tease bit of full on, bit of movement, bit of close cam too, generally with any girl that would encourage me to call more yes.
25-02-2019 19:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I like watching her, she is so fit. But I have to concede that last night's show was a slow one. I hope she can get back to the levels she was showing towards the end of last year. As I said she's still one of my favourites because wow, what a body. But the outfits and lack of movement on set in the later hours are becoming disappointing.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
25-02-2019 19:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She should stick to days since her night shows are a piss take.

AKA Lara Croft
25-02-2019 20:45