babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What an earth was going on last night was watching Scarlett on Babecall last night on sky channel 909 she was in the sauna set and my God who the hell was controlling the camera a chimpanzee? The camera even went to the next set as well. Although it was nice to her using the phone a lot too also the screen kept going blank with the IRN3 test card making a show too I thought it was the weather as my Sky goes funny every time a heavy rain shower happens. We shall see what is in store tonight.
09-02-2019 10:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

We had gales here last night and rain but it didn't affect the streaming on iPad or laptop for me and I watch via satellite rather than the television so it was fine. It could be the weather or your router might need resetting shankey! That said via the laptop & iPad I had connection problems with Facebook.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-02-2019 16:26
Fowler-T Offline
Apprentice Poster

Feel sorry for some of the girls at Babestation, the other night Atlanta Moreno's make up was really badly done and then this morning i see this on the screen...

[Image: babestations.jpg]

I've seen her on the screen before and she looked pretty but today they have done her make up like a bloke or something. WTF annoyed
11-02-2019 03:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Scarlanta gave what I think was the 30 best minutes of babeshow TV time this year so far, was a joy to watch them playing with each other great to see the producers just let it flow with out stopping them all the time, gave them chance for there natural chemistry to really make a sexy show,
shows what can still be done on the shows when u have the right girls with a great attitude who want to preform and a cameraman with some balls who will show it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-02-2019 13:28
ceasman Offline
Banned

(11-02-2019 13:28 )winsaw Wrote:  Scarlanta gave what I think was the 30 best minutes of babeshow TV time this year so far, was a joy to watch them playing with each other great to see the producers just let it flow with out stopping them all the time, gave them chance for there natural chemistry to really make a sexy show,
shows what can still be done on the shows when u have the right girls with a great attitude who want to preform and a cameraman with some balls who will show it,

You say this Winsaw but won't acknowledge that the shows Ric gives on bsx are exactly what your hinting at with your comment ?

I know it seems like I'm digging you out but i don't feel your objective with all of your feedback on shows. Ric has tamed down his shows so much and is part of the culture at bs that are scared to push things at all, the shows last night show what can be done and his and the other lazy bs producers shows give us an indication of just how stale lots of the bs operation is but you defend him to the hilt ?
11-02-2019 13:42
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-02-2019 03:06 )Fowler-T Wrote:  Feel sorry for some of the girls at Babestation, the other night Atlanta Moreno's make up was really badly done and then this morning i see this on the screen...

[Image: babestations.jpg]

I've seen her on the screen before and she looked pretty but today they have done her make up like a bloke or something. WTF annoyed

What in the name of Santan is that the picture quality looms like they have recorded it as live on VHS
11-02-2019 13:55
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

Don't the girls do their make up themselves?
11-02-2019 16:49
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Yes in behind the scenes videos the girls have been shown making themselves up. Besides I can't imagine Babestation bearing the cost of a makeup artist.
11-02-2019 18:01
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2019 18:01 )elgar1uk Wrote:  Yes in behind the scenes videos the girls have been shown making themselves up. Besides I can't imagine Babestation bearing the cost of a makeup artist.

i\d do it for free Tongue
11-02-2019 18:59
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not generally a fan of Atlanta but her and Scarlett together are a turn on. It's just a shame we don't get any close ups when they are bending over with their asses shaking at the camera or on their knees with their mouths agape.Rolleyes

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
12-02-2019 01:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV