babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-02-2019 01:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  On screen - "It's quiet tonight - cease the moment"

Typo, or illiterate producer... you decide Big Laugh

Most were enticed to cease by their crap a long time ago.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-02-2019 09:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2019 22:27 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Damn well thats a shame hopefully it'll be fixed sometime soon!

they are worse now than they were 5 years ago, so much for technology ay Huh
07-02-2019 12:05
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(07-02-2019 01:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  On screen - "It's quiet tonight - cease the moment"

Typo, or illiterate producer... you decide Big Laugh

I thought - or hoped - it was a moment of surreal wit! "Cease the moment" - my thoughts exactly when certain people are on screen!
07-02-2019 14:25
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Well I didn't get chance to try your methods last night thanks for the help...

This is actually 1 of the reasons I stopped watching and lost interest a while back and I've not really bothered watching the shows since for the last year I have barely watched a night show and just watch what I like if it's been recorded and uploaded somewhere.

It's so frustrating when you are feeling in the mood and it's f****ng buffering like I can be bothered for that.

The company does it's self no favours Surprised
07-02-2019 18:14
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If you are using Wi-Fi it can be affected by the weather as well, adverse conditions like snow, heavy rain and high winds(all of which we've had this and last month) can knock it out-this happened two nights ago to me here-using my Dad's Wi-fi signal downstairs(I have a different one upstairs) which was BT I might add the main hub turned orange and then flashed awhile. Eventually it came back. It is better if your router is connected directly to your main media like a laptop or PC. Of course you can also watch via your smartphone but that can be as slow as wading through treacle at times. Another good idea is to switch off your router-leave it for 30 seconds and then reboot it. Wait a few minutes and then try again. Hope that helps.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
07-02-2019 18:26
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

I would LOVE to see an Irish girl on Babestation. There hasn't been one since Roxy Cox nearly two years ago now.
08-02-2019 14:08
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(08-02-2019 14:08 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  I would LOVE to see an Irish girl on Babestation. There hasn't been one since Roxy Cox nearly two years ago now.

That IS quite strange! Could it be because so many Irish girls are religious? I have Irish FWAGs (friends who are girls) but most of them would be horrified at the thought of being overtly sexual in public!
08-02-2019 16:47
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(08-02-2019 14:08 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  I would LOVE to see an Irish girl on Babestation. There hasn't been one since Roxy Cox nearly two years ago now.
Damn you, Brexit! Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-02-2019 23:07
terence Offline

(08-02-2019 16:47 )jennifer Wrote:  

That IS quite strange! Could it be because so many Irish girls are religious? I have Irish FWAGs (friends who are girls) but most of them would be horrified at the thought of being overtly sexual in public!

small, tight knit communities are also to blame.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-02-2019 23:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

what should have been a super nights entertainment was ruined again by the crap streams and loss of picture even on tv last night,all good and well having a crystal clear screen but its no use if its buffering or blank nearly all the time ,didnt matter what browser i used ,its about time they sorted it ,its never been this bad in the past ten or so years ive been watching the channels Sad
09-02-2019 09:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV