Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Bantams Offline
Master Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(14-01-2019 16:59 )goatman222 Wrote:  Evelyn looks so sexy right now! I know im repeating myself but she is just pure perfection ❤❤❤❤

It can’t be repeated enough she’s very very special indeed. All I want now is a shoutout from Evelyn like you get on a regular basis, that would make my day Heart
14-01-2019 18:45
Find all posts by this user
valleyfarmman Offline
Senior Poster

Coming back to ShandyHand.
Why did I first log-in to Evelyn’s cam? Lots of inter-related reasons. I’ve thought for years that she’s gorgeous; only Mica, Anastasia and Clare come close (though if Paige Tyler came out of retirement...). I first remember seeing her on bang babes back in the day and was gobsmacked by how risqué (and wonderful) many of her shows were. Back then, I would probably have said ‘top quality boob job’ though I was never sure.

As the years have gone by I generally watched her become more demure. She has filled out quite a bit but I mean that in the nicest way!

Anyway, I’d never done the cams. Had heard they were extortionate and a waste of money. But I caught a very brief glimpse of E on a ‘tube’ one day (it was quite rightly removed) and was surprised at her boldness and remembered what an incredible figure she had. So the next time she was on and I was available, I ponied up the dough.

She doesn’t disappoint. I think many of her daytime outfits are a bit pastel and subtract rather than add to her appeal, but when she goes on cam then she is incredible.

Her boobs look bigger out of clothes than in them. And that’s unusual for so many enhanced ladies; many of them look ludicrously top-heavy when squeezed into a tiny outfit. But E just looks curvy and womanly in her skimpy-ish outfits. But when she disrobes you realise she is ludicrously proportioned, with a backside that needs it’s own postcode and a pair of boobs that are at least a cup size larger than she states.
I actually hope she doesn’t do nights. Somehow the magic would be undone. I’d watch, mind, and be prepared to be proved wrong ....
14-01-2019 21:13
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(14-01-2019 18:45 )Bantams Wrote:  
(14-01-2019 16:59 )goatman222 Wrote:  Evelyn looks so sexy right now! I know im repeating myself but she is just pure perfection ❤❤❤❤

It can’t be repeated enough she’s very very special indeed. All I want now is a shoutout from Evelyn like you get on a regular basis, that would make my day Heart

Ive only gotten like 3 shoutouts i think Smile i would really like if she wrote my name on her booty Blush her husbands name does belong on thereWink

I miss Amber Coen
14-01-2019 22:25
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Evelyn is looking amazing today Smile
I feel like she gets more beautiful everytime shes on

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2019 13:12 by The Goatman.)
17-01-2019 13:12
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

Her regulars are AWFUL!!!
SurprisedeekHuh

Only interested in bla, bla, bla. It's impossible for her to do something sexy while she's on the phone with one of these cunt. They really don't deserve such a beauty.
MAD PEOPLE.
annoyed

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2019 14:33 by LoveUKGirls.)
17-01-2019 14:23
eddave Offline
Senior Poster

She really should show her bum more, it’s always prevented by perv cam. Sad
17-01-2019 22:34
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(14-01-2019 18:45 )Bantams Wrote:  

a couple more "very" would not be overstatement

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
17-01-2019 22:38
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

A potentially great show this evening ruined by the limitations of the 66 technical side which could not cope with the traffic generated by Evelyn and a very strong support line up of Heather and Sophie Reade.

I threw around £200 at the 2100-2200 tease in tips for Evelyn but unlike other nights I didn't even get an erection quite frankly. This was nothing to do with Evelyn, but entirely due to a constant battle with the site crashing and not loading properly. I know it was not my connection because others had the same. The issues were catastrophic and will prevent me engaging in future unless resolved.

The problems were:

- freezing streams
- crashing
- topping-up credits simply timing out and failing
- chat not loading so can't communicate on pervecam feed chat (which is absolutely essential)
- tips not landing or showing on her pervecam chat feed in real time: this is really destructive to the pleasure because it means she can't respond reactively and one loses the tip-reward dynamic. These teases live or die on creating an exponentially growing frenzy of sexuality-->tips-->sexuality-->tips that forms a real-time positive feedback loop peaking at 2159.

Not good enough. Evelyn I think knows this was a problem and she is probably more powerful than any of us in demanding improvements, so here's hoping.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2019 00:03 by Rake.)
18-01-2019 00:00
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Another great last 45mins from the gorgeous one and such a refreshing change for Evelyn to kneel up instead of her usual lying down. Better opportunities for her amazing nipples to be on show which happened quite a few times. I love this woman she’s simply the best
18-01-2019 00:27
based on Evelyn Offline
Apprentice Poster

3 legs
2 hands
1 heart

https://youtu.be/HfOJlSVLa_E

eveillusion is a mystery
me is not a fan
me is her student
evolution
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2019 15:49 by based on Evelyn.)
20-01-2019 22:24
Thread Closed