babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-01-2019 22:04 )mrmann Wrote:  Stripper pole set with nude performances. That's all I'll say. Make it so.

Not a bad suggestion. I remember Sin TV had that. I remember Jada giving a good oiled-up performance on the pole.
11-01-2019 15:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hell even a scaffolder's pole would do, or a firefighter's or even a Maypole-anything you can dance around or climb on. Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-01-2019 18:54
ceasman Offline
Banned

(07-01-2019 12:54 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-01-2019 12:20 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol this makes me laugh...
there floor manager is telling the girls to tame the shows down because no 1 will call they will just sit and watch!, while the girls are trying to show because no 1 is calling.
the first part i sorta get, but is actually pointless if theres no callers anyway, if anything the producer should be saying show more and see if they call.

they seem to have forgotten they are competing with free. and in a lot of cases free and BETTER!.

Just shows what a mess the channels are in today, back when they where really popular it was always the other way, the girls where told to do as much as they could to get people watching then wanting to join in with the fun,
Maybe if the phones are as quiet as I have heard they are at the moment ( hence why some of the big names are suddenly doing night time webshow stints to boost there money for the night ) they should realise that what they are doing not working and maybe give what used to work really well in the past a go,

Babestation have fucked it themselves, they got rid of sexstation or whatever you want to call it under some contrived bollocks about new laws, still waiting for them, they actually did it to force custom through pervcam (the easy buck) they have tamed the shows down so much that very few watch anymore and now they wonder why they are so quiet, er cos you've driven most people other than fanboys away you bell ends !!!
Add to this the total lack of decent producers that have any stones to try anything other than the nightly norm.

You reap what you sow
11-01-2019 20:16
Paolo_delaski Offline
Junior Poster

[/quote]

I think it's a good idea to have a thread in the "Uk Babe Channels" section which reviews the pervcam experience across the whole range of the channels, day and night.

A keen pervcammer such as yourself would be the perfect person to start such a thread. Smile
[/quote]

Mods - can we do this? I'm happy to share, for the good of my fellow man.
11-01-2019 20:43
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(11-01-2019 20:43 )Paolo_delaski Wrote:  I think it's a good idea to have a thread in the "Uk Babe Channels" section which reviews the pervcam experience across the whole range of the channels, day and night.

A keen pervcammer such as yourself would be the perfect person to start such a thread. Smile

Mods - can we do this? I'm happy to share, for the good of my fellow man.

It's Friday night mate, they're all out on the lash.

Just go to UK Babe Channels and start a new thread.

Don't be afraid to upset the white knights with brown noses, they're never happier than when they're working themselves up into a lather.

12-01-2019 02:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Bit of a crowded lineup tonight Sad

Hope Alice and Caty get enough screen time without Lynda and Chloe ruining the fun...

AKA Lara Croft
12-01-2019 17:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I've complained about this before but I wish the channels would reduce the size of their telephone number overlays because half the time you can't see the lower half of the girl especially when close up.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-01-2019 17:53
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2019 17:53 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I've complained about this before but I wish the channels would reduce the size of their telephone number overlays because half the time you can't see the lower half of the girl especially when close up.
That's done on purpose.
12-01-2019 18:02
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-01-2019 17:45 )mrmann Wrote:  Hope Alice and Caty get enough screen time without Lynda and Chloe ruining the fun...
Hope Chloe and Caty get enough screen time without Lynda and Alice ruining the fun... Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-01-2019 19:34
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(12-01-2019 19:34 )Doddle Wrote:  
(12-01-2019 17:45 )mrmann Wrote:  Hope Alice and Caty get enough screen time without Lynda and Chloe ruining the fun...
Hope Chloe and Caty get enough screen time without Lynda and Alice ruining the fun... Wink

Hope Lynda doesn't ruin the fun.
12-01-2019 19:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV