babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Two days into the return and I am already feeling fatigue from twin overload, just seams every time I look these is one on looking unhappy doing fuck all, and to make it worse if you are watching on a certain streaming site they have an advert that pops up every 5 mins with a picture of a twin on so you can't even get away by watching 66 Sad
Don't think it any coincidence that since they have come back taking over bs has had two of its worst nights in ages,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2019 13:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Are there any other transfers from channel to channel in the offing? I keep seeing girls I've seen before cropping up all over the place with a name change. I wonder how many of the new girls will end up on nights. I always thought Mikaela Witt had tremendous potential on S66 nights, but in the end all we got was a flash of her tits, but now it seems she has gone straight to daytimes. What a shame, I was really looking forward to her opening up a bit more on BS. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-01-2019 18:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2019 13:16 )winsaw Wrote:  Two days into the return and I am already feeling fatigue from twin overload, just seams every time I look these is one on looking unhappy doing fuck all, and to make it worse if you are watching on a certain streaming site they have an advert that pops up every 5 mins with a picture of a twin on so you can't even get away by watching 66 Sad
Don't think it any coincidence that since they have come back taking over bs has had two of its worst nights in ages,

Definitely with you Wishaw only Sophie and caty kept me happy last night once the complete snooze fest priya threw up she's fast becoming the next dannii with sooo much bull s**t on the mic

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-01-2019 19:11
ceasman Offline
Banned

(03-01-2019 01:39 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Babestation is utter crap these days compared to the glory days of Bang Babes so i only tune in for a few minutes and then leave as it does not turn me on
It has become a total bore as there is no freedom of movement by the babes anymore
I don`t want to look at just the top half of the girls in a static position
I don`t know if the situation improves in the small hours of the night as i have already given up

Some nights are worse than others , usually driven by a few bone idle producers , much easier to zoom to top half then they ain't actually got to monitor anything , they can just spend the nights in the middle of the studio on their phones or chatting to girls that should be working.
An absolute shower of shit, the sooner the channel goes the better , wonderjust how many of these useless producers would be snapped up by other channels...... none , unless they were looking to close down and wanted the process sped up
03-01-2019 21:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-01-2019 21:00 )ceasman Wrote:  An absolute shower of shit, the sooner the channel goes the better

To leave us with just S66 and Xpanded who are barely any better and in some ways worse Rolleyes.
If the answer is to get rid of BS then there is arguably just as strong a case to get rid of both the other two as well.
But in reality this is not what people are after.
What people want is a nightshow culture shift back towards visual stimulus being a higher priority on all channels. Certainly what I want. After all I might then be tempted to call again.
Production is pretty awful on BS but then it is on S66 as well a lot of the time.
The shows are too predictable and spinelessly unimaginative.
The most depressing choice of all would be Generally very poor nightshows with fleeting interludes of something interesting v No nightshows at all.
This is a false choice.
Removing BS decreases competition further and I cannot see any meaningful advantage to that. It is merely a case of everyone waving white flags of surrender even more so than ever before which serves no good for anyone.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 21:24 by Snooks.)
03-01-2019 21:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I've never been a particular fan of BS but I'm not sure the industry would survive losing them in any case. For all it HAS sunk to a shower of shit, it was the original in this country, it is still the biggest game in town and as such is synonymous with the babeshows for many guys. I'm not sure there would be enough scope, variety, appeal if such a cornerstone went. The main three operators strangely need each other to keep the whole thing viable as a TV fixture IMO. Its a house of cards.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 00:09 by ShandyHand.)
03-01-2019 23:32
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

Is anyone else having issues with the stream ? Keeps saying buffering.... 2 nights in a fucking row

I miss Amber Coen
04-01-2019 00:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

No so far the streams on iPad and laptop are pretty good, no lagging as there was last year. I thought Chloe and Scarlett were the best of the night girls -they seem to know how to move and get their callers to maximum satisfaction.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-01-2019 13:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah they work well on ipad... but on android, you can watch the fta streams but all the cams are error 403 regardless of whether there bs or s66.
they work fine on pc and ipad, but like i said but android there fucked :/

403 means forbidden but my details are correct and theres no other errors in the browser that would cause this...
as i said if i sign in from mac or windows it they work fine with the same website, same stream links, same account info.
so im guessing, but it looks like they turned some basic stream compatibility features off :/

with that being said its just another reason to call it a day with this shitshow of a streaming service.

you would think with april coming quick, they would be in a hurry to make there platform accessible to every 1 before they loose a massive portion of there web customer base.
when every 1 has to identify themselves to use there websites. i guess not.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-01-2019 15:23
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

(04-01-2019 15:23 )HEX!T Wrote:  yeah they work well on ipad... but on android, you can watch the fta streams but all the cams are error 403 regardless of whether there bs or s66.
they work fine on pc and ipad, but like i said but android there fucked :/

403 means forbidden but my details are correct and theres no other errors in the browser that would cause this...
as i said if i sign in from mac or windows it they work fine with the same website, same stream links, same account info.
so im guessing, but it looks like they turned some basic stream compatibility features off :/

with that being said its just another reason to call it a day with this shitshow of a streaming service.

you would think with april coming quick, they would be in a hurry to make there platform accessible to every 1 before they loose a massive portion of there web customer base.
when every 1 has to identify themselves to use there websites. i guess not.

What is happening in april Huh

I miss Amber Coen
04-01-2019 16:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV