Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I found that a disappointing night, it should have been a real chance for some new girls to shine but only one Becky took the chance, she was excellent and really carried 66 single handed the only girl putting on a full on night show,
Jaye seamed to be in a mood not looking happy at all, and the newbie wasted the best chance she's ever going to get to make an impression on début by keeping covered up,
Think based on lastnight 66 would be better off going and getting Scarlett Lou back from bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-12-2018 13:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^I'm with Win on this. It was great to a host of fresh faces on, but - IMO - none really excelled. Becky's show was too familiar to her previous one, unfortunately. Ashlyn was..... Ok. And Jaye, as Win astutely observed, had a pretty thunderous mug on her most of the night.

I think a lot of the praise for last night really was due to the lack of the usual suspects, more than anything. But new talent needs to be tempered with enthusiasm and good performances. Last night didn't deliver that.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-12-2018 13:41
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Maybe last night wasn't amazing but we need to give the new ones time to settle in. Girls very rarely hit the ground running (even Lola in the early days on xpanded, was sat at the back of the bed behind 2 other girls, barely showing her boobs).

For so long they've needed new, younger girls and they finally have some. Now they just need to give them all a decent chance show what they can do and not have them sharing a set all the time.
04-12-2018 14:42
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Absolutely. But the 'rabbit-in-the-headlights' nervy routine needs to be overcome ASAP, otherwise their time on 66 will be brief.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-12-2018 15:22
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

There should be some sort of agreement that says that if you do a night show at SOME point you must be naked or at least have bared your bottom or tits several times OR keep the top AND bottoms off for longer than a few minutes-it can't take a genius there to realise that nakedness and hotness appeals more than someone sitting in a chair and occasionally swiveling about OR standing up to show their arse clad in tights(a real passion killer for me) with gusset showing. Movement is also key, be sexy, look sultry not fed up and don't have a face like thunder-do what Nicole, Scarlett and Saskia-Jade do...SMILE! Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-12-2018 19:28
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Admittedly I only watched a minute or 2 of last night - but what I saw put me off. For a few seconds I thought I had stumbled across some decidedly downmarket German station.
04-12-2018 19:47
Dan Volatile Online
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

That was the worst night I've ever seen on (Freeview) STD66/Elite.

04-12-2018 20:02
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm also of the opinion that nerves got the better of some of the newbies last night. As RD said, those nerves need to be overcome and perhaps that will come with time. But time is often a luxury that many girls don't have on the channels these days, S66 are in great need of girls who can fit in nicely and hit the ground running so to speak.

I liked Becky B's show, she is good. But there's one or two others who with a few tweaks to their shows can be good too. Last night for me for the most part showed plenty of room for improvement and not many were on the excellent side. Yes it's good to see a lot of newbies given a chance, and going forward they need to be aware that viewers / customers will require more delivery of performance.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-12-2018 20:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-12-2018 19:47 )Rake Wrote:  For a few seconds I thought I had stumbled across some decidedly downmarket German station.
Poor old Germans Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-12-2018 21:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-12-2018 14:42 )SawBoss Wrote:  Maybe last night wasn't amazing but we need to give the new ones time to settle in. Girls very rarely hit the ground running (even Lola in the early days on xpanded, was sat at the back of the bed behind 2 other girls, barely showing her boobs).

For so long they've needed new, younger girls and they finally have some. Now they just need to give them all a decent chance show what they can do and not have them sharing a set all the time.

Well said. s66 have finally brought in some new fresh younger faces who need to be given time plus for me s66 need to give them the chance to shine by having them on for a few shows & solo instead of just 1 or 2 shows and never seen again

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 22:09 by Rammyrascal.)
04-12-2018 22:08