Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
A typically thorough and accurate summation snookered. The only thing I would dispute is that pervcam is a winner from all this. How can that be known? Even by the operators who look at their figures and would presumably claim their tactics are working in bringing in revenue in that area...

But to what are they comparing? Are they comparing to what perv might take if their TV shows were buzzing with creativity, energy, imagination and sexual stimuli - both auditory and visual? No because they can't be; because the shows offer little of that these days and have done for years now. They can only compare with other times of various dissatisfaction and disenfranchisement for the customer. And so their gains are pyrrhic to the people that should matter most.

From my admittedly anecdotal observations the babeshow cam shows are largely as moribund as their TV counterparts. The only time I am tempted into a perv, backstage or after hours show is if the babe has been putting on a particularly hot, evocative shift on TV. Otherwise why would I consider venturing behind any curtain when I have just witnessed a limply sexual, withholding, unmoving, and unempathetic display on TV? Why am I inclined to think this babe will do anything for me without redrafting the rules (tips, private only anyone?) once I'm in group. Or that she will be incentivised to do so by operators that have just put out such an abject presentation?

It has been speculated that the cams have seen a downturn in their growth in recent times; for me, the knock on effects of increasingly poor TV shows is likely the single most contributory factor to that if true.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018 15:17 by ShandyHand.)
30-11-2018 12:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Has anyone on here actually contacted the powers that be at S66 and voiced their concerns over what is happening to it? Does anyone think it would make a difference if you did? Surely they can see that people are leaving in their droves over the issues at S66 and no amount of new signings will make much difference if the talent on offer is stifled by lying on a bed for hours and not being allowed to actually perform.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-12-2018 21:53
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^How can anyone know if people are 'leaving in drones'? Most likely, people AREN'T, TBH. The product is generally shite though, for sure, but we don't have any proof that fewer people are calling/viewing etc.

I don't see anything changing any time soon, unfortunately. Apathy is king at 66 Tower. Among owners, staff, and 'talent'.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-12-2018 21:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think you will find I said DROVES Big Grin
I am just guessing or merely by supposition but judging by what I have heard and seen on the chat(and yes they do mention S66 elsewhere) a lot of people prefer the channel but not what is happening to it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 22:09 by GMach1.)
01-12-2018 22:08
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
01-12-2018 22:12
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(01-12-2018 22:08 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I think you will find I said DROVES Big Grin
I am just guessing or merely by supposition but judging by what I have heard and seen on the chat(and yes they do mention S66 elsewhere) a lot of people prefer the channel but not what is happening to it.

Fucking autocorrect! The thing is the problems with 66 aren't anything new. They've been beset with these issues for a few years now. The only slight difference now is in the on-screen personnel. Bed sets aren't going anywhere. The hot tub isn't coming back. On-set fun won't be encouraged. And the webcam side of things will only become more prevalent.

Nothing anyone else says matters to 66. They're not bothered.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-12-2018 22:25
towny Offline
Senior Poster

For some unknown reason I've been blocked from seeing Anna Martin pages on this forum... anyway, anyone got any info on when/ if she's coming back to S66? Thanks chaps!
02-12-2018 14:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ No info on a return, but, just fyi, and fwiw she's gone back to "Hannah" now she is off TV.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 14:23 by ShandyHand.)
02-12-2018 14:22
ClassicRock Offline
Senior Poster

(02-12-2018 14:19 )towny Wrote:  For some unknown reason I've been blocked from seeing Anna Martin pages on this forum... anyway, anyone got any info on when/ if she's coming back to S66? Thanks chaps!

She has removed ALL references to Studio66 from her Twitter, Instagram, OnlyFans and Adultwork pages.
02-12-2018 23:38
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(02-12-2018 14:22 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ No info on a return, but, just fyi, and fwiw she's gone back to "Hannah" now she is off TV.

I suspect the reason a couple of the babes on 66 dropped the initial consonants of their 1st and 2nd names was to float to the top of 66’s Girls page on the website which like a lot of these things is arranged in alphabetical order. Everyone knows that, like google, if you ain’t at the top of the first page you ain’t getting seen...
02-12-2018 23:44