Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ClassicRock Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(29-11-2018 15:02 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  
(29-11-2018 08:49 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Last night was bad bladewave
It was worse that the last time that I said it was bad.

But can it get any worse, is it possible Big Grin

Another thing that's really going up my tailpipe is the lighting. Why can they never fix the friggin lighting? Should be simple enough, right? Some days, they nail it on certain sets, and then the rest of the week, the same set looks like they're broadcasting from the surface of the sun it's so bright. I remember watching one of Caty's shows where it was so bad, you couldn't even make out facial features. Just looked like a pair of eyeballs and half a mouth. She was glowing too, like Mr Burns coming out of the forest in that episode of the Simpsons.

I'ts a problem for the TV feed definitely. I rarely watch the TV feed, but was pretty shocked a couple of weeks ago at the brightness. I've never found the web stream to burn your retinas. They must really push the contrast and brightness for telly.
29-11-2018 18:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Couping Offline
Junior Poster

Totally agree S66 is better than BS.

S66's sets, lighting and presentation is good most of the time and the emphasis is actually on (wait for it) calling the girls and talking to them!! BS's sets lighting and atmosphere is mostly bad, girls are on screen for nowhere near long enough and the emphasis of BS now seems to be on webcam's (at £5 a minute) and calling but not actually talking to the girls because they're doing one of those Listen In Listen bollocks gimmicks or chatting to the producer.

S66 is far from perfect and BS certainly has a few top girls but overall for me S66 is better.
29-11-2018 18:42
ClassicRock Offline
Senior Poster

(29-11-2018 18:42 )Couping Wrote:  Totally agree S66 is better than BS.

S66's sets, lighting and presentation is good most of the time and the emphasis is actually on (wait for it) calling the girls and talking to them!! BS's sets lighting and atmosphere is mostly bad, girls are on screen for nowhere near long enough and the emphasis of BS now seems to be on webcam's (at £5 a minute) and calling but not actually talking to the girls because they're doing one of those Listen In Listen bollocks gimmicks or chatting to the producer.

S66 is far from perfect and BS certainly has a few top girls but overall for me S66 is better.

Another thing with BabeStation is the pervcam takes your whole £3 for the minute as soon as you start, so there's no bailing out when it's shite. Rip off. Wasted money last night just to look at Tori's hand.
29-11-2018 18:44
Couping Offline
Junior Poster

Ouch. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.
29-11-2018 19:30
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2018 18:24 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  I much prefer STD66 to Babestation and have done for about two years, and that includes the lighting. the sets, the feed quality and the OSGs althogh the lack of camera control is pretty annoying at times.

They also have the best pieces of wetware in the form of Rebecca Kelly's tongue and lips.

To put a number on it, the trusty fx-39 tells me that in November I have saved 5.8 times more 66 shows than Bs ones per unit time broadcast.
It's not that they are particularly good it's just that Babestation are spectacularly awful, the worst they've been since 2009.

I def agree S66 has the much better sets, and they used to put them to great use. I tend to prefer the outfits on S66 as well. And I'd say even the camerawork is better when you actually get some of it. Not too often these days unfortunately. Dayshows are for sure better on S66. And if they managed to somehow bring back Hannah, they'd still have my triumvirate of TnA. So it's not all dire I suppose.

Up until a year or two ago though, I much preferred S66 over BS. Barely even watched much of BS until they started wrangling shitloads of new girls last year as their roster didn't do much for me. Now I'd say they're about even imo. BS surely takes the cake in the scamming/outright contempt for its customers dept. though.

Still hope S66 can get back to its best. Feels like they've lost any hint of creativity they once had. Or maybe I'm not watching the right girls often enough.

(29-11-2018 18:44 )ClassicRock Wrote:  Another thing with BabeStation is the pervcam takes your whole £3 for the minute as soon as you start, so there's no bailing out when it's shite. Rip off. Wasted money last night just to look at Tori's hand.

I noticed that before as well. And even still, their pervcams tend to feature a lot of deceptive camera angles and girls covering their junk with their hands. So there's another area that S66 beats out BS. The cam pricing is wackadoo across the board, but at least you tend to have a better idea of what you'll get going in on S66.

Another thing too, the S66 sets are often set up better for the pervcams. Hannah, before she left, was doing some awesome cam angles with the set up on ledges/stools/desks/etc. behind her. The booty views were mesmerizing, just fantastische.
29-11-2018 19:34
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I would agree about the sets, lighting etc but the problem that blights both S66 and BS is lack of movement. If you look back at some of the old videos done by people of the girls they used to put on a magnificent show writhing and rolling about and getting the cameraman seriously steamed up with close up PoV's/roaming which is guaranteed to get people going. If you restrict what the girl can do, you then stifle anything creative that the girl wants to do AND you get hamfisted camerawork or non-existent, as the camera will just be fixed and zoomed in and out occasionally. Now on BS some sessions are blurred out online(laptop, iPads etc) and yet on FTV it is clear-bloody madness! The perv cam is the MAIN blame for lack of movement by cameras now-it virtually killed any real movement by the girls off-the last hot PoV was by Saskia-Jade and after that nothing else to see. Something has to be done with these channels or they will just die a death.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-11-2018 20:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-11-2018 18:40 )ClassicRock Wrote:  a problem for the TV feed definitely. I rarely watch the TV feed, but was pretty shocked a couple of weeks ago at the brightness. I've never found the web stream to burn your retinas. They must really push the contrast and brightness for telly.

It's an old trick to make it harder for people to see something they shouldn't, as the harsh light takes all the detail out of the picture, not a problem will be how they have it set up sadly,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-11-2018 20:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-11-2018 14:44 )Couping Wrote:  
(29-11-2018 11:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Georgie has announced that she has done her last show

Sorry to hear that. Georgie was still one of the best girls on any of the channels for me, hopefully she'll be back once the OF fad has died down.

Yeah will miss Georgie Sad.
She has been excellent this year.

30-11-2018 07:35
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(29-11-2018 19:34 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  BS surely takes the cake in the scamming/outright contempt for its customers dept. though.

100%.
30-11-2018 09:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In all honesty I think the S66 v BS and whose better debate is a bit of a false choice. The reality to my mind is they are both blighted equally by varying factors, some identical and some not.

The biggest issue facing S66 in terms of visual stimulation is camerawork both in terms of quality and indeed quantity. Too often the camera appears fixed in one position. The suspicion is that this occurs through limited camera operators. If the camera is position fixed then movement inevitably is compromised so the babe performance also suffers. The caller cannot get what in theory they might want at a cost that is vastly excessive. Pervcam does not help matters either and is a further restricting factor.
In theory S66 has better quality of set.
But............ too often the set used is a boredom inducing, laziness inducing, channel change inducing bed set.
So although the set quality overall is better than BS the willingness to use the right sets already held is not there.
A two time Ultimate Babe no less i.e Clare spends the majority of her time on a bed which is utterly self defeating and prompts my immediate switch over.
The sad thing about that is that I love Clare. I don't love what her shows have too regularly become.
S66 and it's babes have the power and capacity to generate some spectacular shows but evidently CHOOSE not to do so. They are all culpable.
The lighting is not great on occasion but I have often thought the same about BS. To my mind the difference is virtually negligible.

BS has a partially different set of issues.
Woefully poor variety of set. Drab, tired and manky.
Overall the sets are lacking in any character and too often stifle creativity and imagination.
A bit of oil here or there combined with a few interesting outfit choices can sometimes change things up so the willingness to try and visually stimulate seems a little stronger than S66 (Lola aside). But it is willingness at a cost.
The amount of call gimmicks at BS are a demotivating factor for me to call.
I don't want endless 2 minute challenges or listen in lines. I want to get through and talk filth for longer than 120 seconds. Call me if you think you can last 2 minutes guys.
I don't think I can. I know I bloody can.
I have been doing it for long enough FFS. 9 years to be precise Rolleyes.
When I call I set about making something interesting happen. Almost to the point of a foolish pride when generating the desired result.
Maybe others feel the same way, I hope they do. BS seem obsessed with pervcam and blurredcam so their camerawork for the conventional TV viewer is inherently compromised. Their priority seems far more overtly screwing as much money as possible out of as many people as possible through as many gimmicks as possible. Where the overt S66 choice is to be dull, boring and lazy the BS choice is to be greedy, unimaginative and sterile.

In terms of my personal call experiences both BS and S66 have been at fault.
On numerous calls to BS I have been told 'your session has now ended' even though I have got nowhere near timing out. This is swiftly followed by an on screen message confirming a call mode change, usually to a 2 minute challenge.
When calling S66 I have often been sent back to the menu system in mid flow or had music begin to play at me instead of babe conversing in mid call.
Presumably technical glitches Rolleyes.
So calls to one channel are ruined by gimmick based greed while calls to the other are ruined by ineffective phone systems.
Either way I lose Rolleyes.

Ultimately we are left in a situation where the whole thing becomes a babe popularity contest of a rather subjective order.
Which babe can best defy the weaknesses of their own channel to the best extent. Either by virtue of energy, outfit choice, eroticism, believability or even something as noble as participating on this very forum.
The nightshows to me face a continuing slowest of slow deaths.
Occasional glimpses of what is possible from babes determined to try and push a boundary or two while the channels do their best to strangle the life out of every stint going.
And what televisual alternative is there?
Xpanded Rolleyes. Do I really need to say anything about that? I think not Rolleyes.

The whole situation is a sorry, sorry mess.
The only winners in all of this appear to be pervcam, gimmicks and only fans.
Meanwhile the temptation for me to stick two fingers up to it all and just go to bed at a respectable hour every night forever grows Rolleyes.

30-11-2018 11:10