preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Priya - Babestation Chat & Discussion

get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Priya - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids
Priya isn't boring, she's still one of the best girls on the channels. I just wish she wouldn't talk to the cameraman so much.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2018 11:53 by get in the van.)
30-09-2018 11:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Her arse is what sexy dreams are made of.... Smile i wish she'd sit on my face i could die a happy man

I miss Amber Coen
30-09-2018 18:22
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(30-09-2018 11:53 )get in the van Wrote:  Priya isn't boring, she's still one of the best girls on the channels. I just wish she wouldn't talk to the cameraman so much.

Precisely why she talks to them so often, she's bored with the shows
30-09-2018 18:28
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

(30-09-2018 18:22 )goatman222 Wrote:  Her arse is what sexy dreams are made of.... Smile i wish she'd sit on my face i could die a happy man

Priya has a very nice looking ass in my opinion Priya has the best looking ass on the babe channels I would rather have Priya ass on its own, then have all the rest of the babes asses put together I want quality over quantity and Priya ass is quality

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
27-10-2018 08:38
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

(30-09-2018 18:28 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(30-09-2018 11:53 )get in the van Wrote:  Priya isn't boring, she's still one of the best girls on the channels. I just wish she wouldn't talk to the cameraman so much.

Precisely why she talks to them so often, she's bored with the shows

Priya talk to the cameraman because she has not got any callers, you don't want Priya to sit there like an extra in a TV program Priya is bored because she is not getting filthy with any callers not because she's bored with the shows I can't see why people don't want to call Priya ever time I have called Priya, she been really filthy Priya is one of the best at taking filth on the phone Priya always gives me my money's worth and never disappoints me money well spent calling Priya I will always go back to calling peiya because Priya gets the job done better then most of the babes I have called in the past I always enjoy watching and calling Priya

27-10-2018 09:10
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Priya Babestation Chat
(29-09-2018 15:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  
(29-09-2018 08:44 )The Apprentice Wrote:  For me Priya and her twin are probably the most beautiful women I have seen in my long life.
Is it that Priya is now thought of as boring because she keeps her diginity and does not go down the path of some of the other girls there.

Personally practally done very little barely moved much in over a hour i had watched was more like watching someone during the day

Priya is not boring Priya does not moved much because she might not have any callers in an hour Priya is not going to move about that much until she get callers Priya is right what she is doing I back Priya

27-10-2018 09:44
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I love priya Heart
I would pay good money for her to sit on my faceBlush

I miss Amber Coen
27-10-2018 09:49
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(27-10-2018 09:53 )hotfuzz1981 Wrote:  If all you trolls got to do is moan and nothing good to say about Priya don't post any messages because I am fed up, reading all this shit trolls keep posting about Priya all trolls who talk shit about Priya is talking out of their asses instead of their mouths Priya never goes on any forum because she gets angry and pissed off read all the shit the trolls talk about her I can see where Priya is coming from because I get pissed off to reading all this shit about Priya if all you got to do is moan about don't watch her

Yeah im with you hotfuzz
Same shit happen with lori....why can't we all just be nice and enjoy the fine ass girls on display

I miss Amber Coen
27-10-2018 09:58
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

Why are people who express their honest opinion that doesn't please called "trolls"?
I reiterate I think Priya and Preeti are two of the most beautiful women I have had the pleasure see in my very long life, they are IMO every mans' perfect women and what a bonus 2 for 1. Chloe is only smidgen behind them but she doesn't need surgery, you cannot improve perfection.
27-10-2018 10:11
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(27-10-2018 09:53 )hotfuzz1981 Wrote:  If all you trolls got to do is moan and nothing good to say about Priya don't post any messages because I am fed up, reading all this shit trolls keep posting about Priya all trolls who talk shit about Priya is talking out of their asses instead of their mouths Priya never goes on any forum because she gets angry and pissed off read all the shit the trolls talk about her I can see where Priya is coming from because I get pissed off to reading all this shit about Priya if all you got to do is moan about don't watch her

This is a forum not a fanzone so you can and will get positive and negative comments and both should be encouraged. I'm a Priya fan by the way.
27-10-2018 10:34

preetiandpriya.com