babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Jada was on just before Chloe there, with what could loosely be called a PVC outfit and boots.

I doubt they were ever going to go for the full 'catsuit' look on a nightshow. It would put too many callers off.
08-09-2018 23:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Jada is doing a PVC thing now.
I think it is a mistake to go on about how good it was in the past-for those of you who love to visit the oldeb days there are loads of videos available but they and us have to move on and until they sort out the mess that they BS and S66 are in and actually listen to the feedback of viewers and callers etc it will remain stagnant and you'll have the girls but just being statues. Thats progress for ya.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-09-2018 23:19
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(08-09-2018 23:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Jada was on just before Chloe there, with what could loosely be called a PVC outfit and boots.

I doubt they were ever going to go for the full 'catsuit' look on a nightshow. It would put too many callers off.

From what I saw, Jada seemed to have on less leather/PVC than she does on a 'regular' night! Rolleyes Wink
08-09-2018 23:22
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

On their 'Leather & PVC Weekend', modern day Lamestation encapsulated?

[Image: vlcsnap-2018-09-08-23h24m12s850.png]

Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 23:35 by Censorship :-(.)
08-09-2018 23:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well with the line up tonight personally only jada i know has worn leather and pvc even though did see chloe have a small top earlier in the week whilst lori no chance wouldn't even last long on her
08-09-2018 23:40
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Undoubtedly Chloe was the babe of the night and the weekend. Jada didn't do much and Lori, well she was actually good and lifted herself a little higher by wearing heels, which I think enhanced her sexiness a lot and showed off her lovely legs. I am not sure about Maxie-she looked great but didn't move around a lot but some people like that but it would have been nice to roam over that hot body(yet to do one) and Savannah & Mila were on all too briefly. Some people complained on chat box that no shower shows or oil was used and a lack of PVC/Leather as promised in the banner on the website.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-09-2018 15:04
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(09-09-2018 15:04 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Undoubtedly Chloe was the babe of the night and the weekend. Jada didn't do much and Lori, well she was actually good and lifted herself a little higher by wearing heels, which I think enhanced her sexiness a lot and showed off her lovely legs. I am not sure about Maxie-she looked great but didn't move around a lot but some people like that but it would have been nice to roam over that hot body(yet to do one) and Savannah & Mila were on all too briefly. Some people complained on chat box that no shower shows or oil was used and a lack of PVC/Leather as promised in the banner on the website.

Jada really has gone downhill.
09-09-2018 15:13
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well if tonights line up is anything to go by i think your all a bit premature who was babe of the weekend, a mouth watering selection on ,and if given the chance possibly awesome night ,even if i am swayed by the delicious scarlett laugh
09-09-2018 15:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It is a good line up, if they all turn up, we all know what schedules are like for them and S66-changes with the wind. Chloe was babe of the night and she also did 2 PoV's much hotter than usual. I look forward to Scarlett, Nicole, Sophie and Maxie(assuming she does a bit more than usual) Can't go wrong with that hot line up.

09-09-2018 15:55
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

For me personally tonights line up is a bit crap really Sad
looking at the line up for s66 tonight aswell i think im just gonna go to bed early
09-09-2018 18:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV