Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
This channel need my dirty homeless girl lori Smile i dont think they would know what hit them with her bouncing off the walls
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 22:46 by The Goatman.)
07-09-2018 22:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yay, more bed sets ZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
08-09-2018 22:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(08-09-2018 22:29 )mrmann Wrote:  Yay, more bed sets ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ah I see.
A clone of me has appeared Wink
Spoken like a true snookered RolleyesWink.

08-09-2018 22:40
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

Why does Caty insist on having the camera so far away? It looks like its in the next postcode tonight
08-09-2018 23:21
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2018 23:21 )interzone Wrote:  Why does Caty insist on having the camera so far away? It looks like its in the next postcode tonight

What's make it worse is she's a small enough girl to start with, never mind then the far camera making her even smaller.

At least Jennifer is finally out of that godforsaken office chair.
08-09-2018 23:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(08-09-2018 23:21 )interzone Wrote:  Why does Caty insist on having the camera so far away? It looks like its in the next postcode tonight

Dear 66 P,

So sorry to hear that you have moved your babes away. We used to love nights snuggled to the warmth of their curves. But I do realise that things are difficult for you at the moment keeping the old gang together, what with the price of commuting your cameras closer to the action and so forth. I see a few of them are still there, after all these years... bless 'em for still trying.

It must be difficult for you maintaining your connection with the babes, and ours, when your stuck up in that lonely gallery all night by yourself with just that logo button for company... Do write and tell us if you liked the Kendel mint cake by the way - Rammy got it special (he sends his love).

Maybe one day you'll come back to the studio and we can get back to magic of those old days, it's been too long you know. Used to love getting on the floor and joining with your dancing around. But then sooo many have left now, specially up our end - you might have noticed. Shouldn't get maudlin though I know there's plenty to keep us happy here - but then the price of everything these days! Just shocking it is. I wont pay it. Well, mostly - its nice to get some for old times sake now and again.

Your brothers manage to stay in touch you know - on that new fangled internet thing - even though they actually get quite busy at times from what I can tell. (As I say, I do get on there occassionally just to see how you're all doing.) I know you have your footie to watch but still, you should try typing; we like to hear from you and your tech... Must admit, it doesn't seem to be working all the time when I go on though - do you know why that is?

Oh well got to sign off now, got other stuff to watch, you know how it is. Send my love to Jamie wont you. (Does he stil get in much?)

All the best,
Miss you,
Tommy T (not that I've been able to live up to the old nickname much of late!)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 03:39 by ShandyHand.)
09-09-2018 03:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

"These are small... but the ones out there are far away" Big Laugh #FatherTed

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-09-2018 08:33
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2018 03:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Dear 66 P.........

Big Laugh Post of the year so far right there
09-09-2018 09:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(09-09-2018 03:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  

Dear 66 P,

So sorry to hear that you have moved your babes away. We used to love nights snuggled to the warmth of their curves. But I do realise that things are difficult for you at the moment keeping the old gang together, what with the price of commuting your cameras closer to the action and so forth. I see a few of them are still there, after all these years... bless 'em for still trying.

It must be difficult for you maintaining your connection with the babes, and ours, when your stuck up in that lonely gallery all night by yourself with just that logo button for company... Do write and tell us if you liked the Kendel mint cake by the way - Rammy got it special (he sends his love).

Maybe one day you'll come back to the studio and we can get back to magic of those old days, it's been too long you know. Used to love getting on the floor and joining with your dancing around. But then sooo many have left now, specially up our end - you might have noticed. Shouldn't get maudlin though I know there's plenty to keep us happy here - but then the price of everything these days! Just shocking it is. I wont pay it. Well, mostly - its nice to get some for old times sake now and again.

Your brothers manage to stay in touch you know - on that new fangled internet thing - even though they actually get quite busy at times from what I can tell. (As I say, I do get on there occassionally just to see how you're all doing.) I know you have your footie to watch but still, you should try typing; we like to hear from you and your tech... Must admit, it doesn't seem to be working all the time when I go on though - do you know why that is?

Oh well got to sign off now, got other stuff to watch, you know how it is. Send my love to Jamie wont you. (Does he stil get in much?)

All the best,
Miss you,
Tommy T (not that I've been able to live up to the old nickname much of late!)

imagine that coming through on their email mate they probably give it their usual timespan attendance!!

with Jamie there or not the gallery must be very lonely place

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-09-2018 09:45
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Given the so blatantly obvious dismal state of the night show roster - and days aren't exactly flourishing now either, IMO - SURELY someone at 66 must see it?!? Perhaps their hands are tied. Maybe - financially - the company is a lot worse of than we realise and they simply can't afford to hire big names or fresh faces.

But looking in from the outside it appears the producers, management team etc., couldn't give a shit. They have a stagnant, dull product. A line-up of on-screen personnel that desperately needs an overhaul (again, that applies to nights AND days). And they need some fresh sets. And those are just for starters!

Unless they are in the red and can't implement changes that they want to, there IS still opportunity to turn it around. Just focus on the fucking TV product and forget that vanity project shite magazine. Stop wasting money taking various 'babes' abroad on fancy photo shoots. Just focus on your bread and butter products - the TV and website. It's not hard.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-09-2018 10:01