babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Oh dear! That's not good but maybe they should let rip at them because a lot of it is incredibly disrespectful and I bet in normal life they wouldn't dream of behaving like that in public.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-08-2018 13:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(11-08-2018 13:02 )winsaw Wrote:  
(11-08-2018 11:42 )GreenMachine Wrote:  then you get the downright morons who still think the girls read this crap and try to 'speak' to them telling them what they'd like to do to them from the insane to the almost brutal.

Lol they do see it mate, every girl on set can see it at all times on the laptop just off screen, and they all hate it, most are hoping bs will shut it down soon, most try not the read it but will always see some of it, ask a girl next time u take to the me and they will not hold back on what they have to see every shift,

Yep you are correct Winsaw, Scarlett Jones has ranted about it on twitter

Piper Niven Superfan
11-08-2018 14:45
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(10-08-2018 19:01 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  LOL! Bounce

In light of the above, I fear that I am probably wasting my time, but, giving you the benefit of doubt, have you read my original post, rather than my snipped quote from it?

I'm glad to have been able to provide you with some (sneery) amusement.
I don't feel that it's my duty to research the background and history of your posts, any more than you might feel a duty to discover the background and history of mine.
11-08-2018 18:35
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(11-08-2018 18:35 )jennifer Wrote:  I'm glad to have been able to provide you with some (sneery) amusement.
I don't feel that it's my duty to research the background and history of your posts, any more than you might feel a duty to discover the background and history of mine.

Quite happy to 'jump down another person's throat', with incorrect inference, assumption and assertion, but too lazy to read the original post?

Sounds about right. bladewave

Feel free to have the last word, because I won't be wasting any more of my time with this. Big Grin
11-08-2018 19:23
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The abuse presenters get is probably why they lash out at us.

Which is unfair because 99.9% of the posts on here are always positive.

I love babes with brown nipples
11-08-2018 20:39
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd like to give some people reputation points but I can't see how to do it. I've checked help and that wasnt' any so can someone point me in the right direction because a number of posters deserve it including the two that gave me my first. Thanks.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-08-2018 01:57
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(12-08-2018 01:57 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I'd like to give some people reputation points but I can't see how to do it. I've checked help and that wasnt' any so can someone point me in the right direction because a number of posters deserve it including the two that gave me my first. Thanks.

Click on the members name in blue for the post you like and then you will be taken to their profile
Then choose rate and add your comments
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 02:39 by TURNIPHEAD.)
12-08-2018 02:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(31-07-2018 15:00 )winsaw Wrote:  there is a great vid posed in Macie thread by Sm© that gives a real insight into how a new girl at BS thinks, posting this hear so more see it

few of the main points,

worried BS will get rid of her as she has no contract with them and dont understand why he has no tv shows next month, told by the producer not to worry as shes making to much money on cam to get the sack,

the producer tells her that tv dont just happen, and he dont think shes working hard enough yet, he explains to her that Scarlett and Atlanta worked there asses off for a year before they where given full tv show contracts 3 months ago, she seams to miss the point he is making as she says she dont want to make to much effort only to be let go,

told she has good cam numbers but not good on the phones, she says shes comfortable on cam but has no clue how to talk to "them" normally on a day show so wants nights tv as shes more happy talking dirty,

the producer explains to her that to be on tv nights she needs to compete with the top girls who have 20 calls in the system and 6 people watching on cam at the same time, she says she understands but talks about not wanting to work to hard only to be let go,

a very interesting chat and a real insight into what new girls have to do to get on tv,

Much as I'd like to see her get a tv contract, from a purely selfish point of view, she doesn't deserve one with that attitude.

Can you imagine a football trialist saying that to a manager?
12-08-2018 08:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

There are times when these girls think they are like Premier league superstars and are way better than them

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-08-2018 08:23
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes I would agree especially those given 'special treatment' like Alice, Lori, Dannii(who thinks she IS Babestation) but in fairness they have been there a long time, and are 'bankable' assets to BS. If the channels were run like the Premier League it might cost a bit to transfer from studio66 to Xpanded or BS etc. I understand these girls are paid about £500 per week, per session done and can earn, according to the put-me-on-screen bit of BS website, up to £10,000 a year(on top of other perks like only fans and other money-making schemes they get involved with) so they ain't paupers. Mind you ONE BStation babe was done for benefit fraud once-no names of course but I am sure regulars here will know who I refer to.

12-08-2018 11:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV