babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Patooty Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-08-2018 00:16 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Here's a question for you all-how would YOU improve BStation -what would you keep/remove/improve upon and what if anything could you bring in to spice things up for long term viewers and aficionados?

The spicing of things up is subdued by the nature of how they run things. The heat of the shows are now behind a veil of exclusivity. Half the time even that is awful. If you watch recorded shows from 5-10 years ago eek steamy and that wasn't even online.

The content is watered down between the using of TV channels as a shop window for the exclusive web shows which results in it being attractive for neither.

Be either a web based service or a TV station.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 10:13 by Patooty.)
09-08-2018 10:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(09-08-2018 03:00 )babelover48 Wrote:  That's the very purpose of the General chat threads for both BS & St66 - and i have to say the subject of improving/new sets for BS & S66 has been done to death a great many times

Well being a newbie here I didn't know that, but thanks to all for your feedback and yes it is all about the monetary aspect of BS rather than the 'customer is always right' but to ignore your customers can be suicide for a company.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-08-2018 10:26
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(09-08-2018 10:26 )GreenMachine Wrote:  
(09-08-2018 03:00 )babelover48 Wrote:  That's the very purpose of the General chat threads for both BS & St66 - and i have to say the subject of improving/new sets for BS & S66 has been done to death a great many times

Well being a newbie here I didn't know that, but thanks to all for your feedback and yes it is all about the monetary aspect of BS rather than the 'customer is always right' but to ignore your customers can be suicide for a company.
Don't worry, we were all newbies once, we all just coped in different ways eek

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-08-2018 20:03
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(31-07-2018 17:19 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  SNIP

It also ably demonstrates the rather nonsensical nature, of some in these parts, of constantly moaning about the 'usual suspects' always being on, taking over etc. SNIP
...such moans can really be boiled down to 'someone I don't like is on, rather than someone that I do like Rolleyes ).

Nonetheless, we shouldn't feel constrained by some kind of self-censorship, making "some in these parts" reluctant to express their opinions and frustrations.
10-08-2018 13:47
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If you think that's moaning you should check out the BStation chat box, you wouldn't believe what people complain about-the lighting, the sets, some of the girls, lack of showers and oil(which gets quite heated at times unlike the shower and oil Big Grin) and the biggest bugbear complaint-losing their credits for shows that have very little content via perve cam and BS Cams oh yes and BSX being a load of rubbish. It is quite comical although it does rapidly descend into playground-style insulting with one person(and I use that word loosely) calling another a nonce for making a comparison to his ex-gf's daughter to Ashley Emma, thus not enabling him to have a wank over her. That 'person' was booted off soon after, whilst the other one probably did go off for a wank!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 16:40 by GMach1.)
10-08-2018 16:39
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(10-08-2018 13:47 )jennifer Wrote:  Nonetheless, we shouldn't feel constrained by some kind of self-censorship, making "some in these parts" reluctant to express their opinions and frustrations.

Was anyone suggesting otherwise?
10-08-2018 17:55
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Yes. That was exactly what was being suggested. "Constantly moaning" was being used in a scathing and critical way, intended as a judgement on the presumed foolishness of others and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 18:11 by jennifer.)
10-08-2018 18:02
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(10-08-2018 18:02 )jennifer Wrote:  Yes. That was exactly what was being suggested. "Constantly moaning" was being used in a scathing and critical way, intended as a judgement on the presumed foolishness of others and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise.

LOL! Bounce

In light of the above, I fear that I am probably wasting my time, but, giving you the benefit of doubt, have you read my original post, rather than my snipped quote from it?
10-08-2018 19:01
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I know I bang on about the chat box element but lately it has become like a war zone with insults flying like shells and swearing as widespread as shrapnel and I really do think, like all good forums, it needs a Moderator to calm things down. You get the regulars who know each other and have a laugh, then you get some newbies who find they don't fit in so leave, then you get the downright morons who still think the girls read this crap and try to 'speak' to them telling them what they'd like to do to them from the insane to the almost brutal. I like banter but come on BS sort this out or it will die a death-they got rid of it for studio66tv as that got heated at times yet none of these people actually knew each other or were going to meet up (very dangerous thing to do back then) and it wasn't friendly either.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 11:42 by GMach1.)
11-08-2018 11:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(11-08-2018 11:42 )GreenMachine Wrote:  then you get the downright morons who still think the girls read this crap and try to 'speak' to them telling them what they'd like to do to them from the insane to the almost brutal.

Lol they do see it mate, every girl on set can see it at all times on the laptop just off screen, and they all hate it, most are hoping bs will shut it down soon, most try not the read it but will always see some of it, ask a girl next time u take to her and they will not hold back on what they have to see every shift,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 15:47 by winsaw.)
11-08-2018 13:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV