babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-08-2018 00:57 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Who in their right minds would complain about Lucie going topless?

they where complaining about her not going topless mate Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-08-2018 01:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(04-08-2018 00:57 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Who in their right minds would complain about Lucie going topless?
I suppose some girls are more extrovert(Atlanta, Ashley, Lori, Alice etc) than others and don't suffer from nerves. We will just have to wait and see who decides next to it-maybe we will be pleasantly surprised?

Lucie just flat out took any chance of going topless off the table. Maybe but it’s just down to money making, they restrict topless to a paywall only they’ll hope to make probably more money.

No idea who the next one will be, as stated previously fewer and fewer babes will do nights and actual proper nights. Topless included.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
04-08-2018 09:54
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

might seem like all i do is have a pop at b/s all the time but last night for good reason,what a fucking bore feast,i think the producers and cameramen are hell bent on showing as little as possible now on the night shows either that or a carbon copy performance of the presenters previous shift ,are they trying to bore us to death ?
04-08-2018 11:23
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Shame Maisie is leaving such a lovely girl too.
I can understand why you thought that shankey! some chat boxers were complaining that you only got the top half of Kiki at one channel whilst others were pleading for a shower show or even a GG show.
Ashley Emma's arse took on a life of its own once oiled and twerked a few times Wink I wonder if to shake things up a bit the girls could do an outdoor routine or strip, perhaps have another GG PoV like Atlanta and Taylor Rose did three months ago-albeit impromptu, because BS need to do something with the new girls that's new and exciting to relieve the monotony of some nights.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-08-2018 11:37
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Don't think BS are at all interested in doing anything new, apart from a new way to rinse. It don't look broke for them Shy
04-08-2018 11:47
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(04-08-2018 11:23 )shankey! Wrote:  might seem like all i do is have a pop at b/s all the time but last night for good reason,what a fucking bore feast,i think the producers and cameramen are hell bent on showing as little as possible now on the night shows either that or a carbon copy performance of the presenters previous shift ,are they trying to bore us to death ?

This shouldn't be a surprise; Lamestation seems to be little more than a CAM service these days, so their business model is aimed squarely in that direction; in practice, that means doing and showing as little as possible FTA, as 'encouragement' towards their primary business.

The TV 'shows' are all but dead, IMO, and have been for some time; With Lamestation's focus ever more towards online, I don't see much (any?) prospect that they will 'return', and beyond the exposure and advertising the TV channels give, my guess is that they would quite happily give up on them all together.

Others will, I'm sure, disagree, but that's how I see things, bladewave Sad

(Deja vu, anyone? I'm sure I've said something along these lines before... many times, tbh.Blush Ho Hum bladewave Wink )
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 12:06 by Censorship :-(.)
04-08-2018 11:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-08-2018 11:23 )shankey! Wrote:  might seem like all i do is have a pop at b/s all the time but last night for good reason,what a fucking bore feast,i think the producers and cameramen are hell bent on showing as little as possible now on the night shows either that or a carbon copy performance of the presenters previous shift ,are they trying to bore us to death ?

I thought that was the best friday night they had had in weeks, not that it's had a lot of compilation lol, Atlanta was full on even when naked showing her body well and Kiki got oiled up and did standing nude not seen her do that much before,
Do get your point though Ash and Lynda did mostly what they always do sadly it always brings in the minutes so he will not ask them to change,
Atlanta had that new blonde female producer last night and it showed in what she produced, her shows seam more interesting, I guess as she's new and not in the habit of looking for the easy night like to many of the producers she works with,
Maybe time for bs to shake things up again and get rid of a number of the production crew who have been there a few years

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-08-2018 12:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Shame about maisie leaving was starting to enjoy her and thought had good potential to be great at nights the way atlanta scarlett and aemilla have taken it both hands and thrived
04-08-2018 12:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2018 12:45 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Shame about maisie leaving was starting to enjoy her and thought had good potential to be great at nights the way atlanta scarlett and aemilla have taken it both hands and thrived

Yes she was a stunner and had nice BIG tits! Shame she's given up.
04-08-2018 12:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Nightshows have changed.
The channels have changed.
The babe culture has changed.
Nightshows have become more of an overly produced process than ever before with the emphasis on screwing as much money as possible out of as many people as possible through as many gimmicks and rip off initiatives as possible. All of this while demonstrating as little imagination, ambition, creativity and spontaneity as possible. There is no allowance I feel for any babe (especially on Babestation) to be a complete performer. They don't have the sets to allow for it. They don't have the capacity to play out a scenario.
The mechanics make it seem like a stifled, overly controlled repetition of the same poses, positions and movements over and over again.
There is no feeling and no real belief that a babe is really horny and worked up into a sexual frenzy.
Babes seem to be pigeon holed.
Either a 100mph all out energy bomb or a sweet but cheeky sexual dynamo or a charming, gentle sexy seductress or a deeply erotic and sensual performer.
No babe has demonstrated the ability or capacity to be all of those. Part of this imo is in my thinking that it is all too process driven and the process is causing the product to look lifeless, unimaginative and dull.
The side effect of this I think is to play on peoples predisposed preferences for certain babes over others and intensify them.
It has certainly done this to me and I don't feel happy about it at all.
Are the channels killing the product from a visual stimulation and excitement point of view?
Imo yes but this has been going on for a long time hence my disillusionment with the overall product.
I leave you with one final thought on the matter. Dannii Harwood.
The first inductee into this forums hall of fame. Arguably the most multi faceted and multi dimensional performer of any era. Reduced to one show a week.
Reduced to not looking as though she is really feeling it or enjoying it quite like she used to. Seemingly reduced to more focus on Only fans than nightshows. I fear the message being sent here is a damning indictment on everything that BS has become.
Whether that message be by accident or design it has been inescapable and deflating in it's impact. Dannii in her pomp was everything the nightshows needed.
Regrettably I suspect her capacity to provide for that need is compromised to the point of zero point and that even she cannot reverse the 'process'.
Sad times indeed.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 21:10 by Snooks.)
04-08-2018 13:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV