babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
pretty much a self admission by the producers on the type of money thats being generated by the big earners for a bit of clit rubbing on a poor quality webcam you can get for free almost anywhere online,who"s the mugs ?Huh
31-07-2018 15:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-07-2018 15:00 )winsaw Wrote:  there is a great vid posed in Macie thread by Sm© that gives a real insight into how a new girl at BS thinks, posting this hear so more see it

few of the main points,

worried BS will get rid of her as she has no contract with them and dont understand why he has no tv shows next month, told by the producer not to worry as shes making to much money on cam to get the sack,

the producer tells her that tv dont just happen, and he dont think shes working hard enough yet, he explains to her that Scarlett and Atlanta worked there asses off for a year before they where given full tv show contracts 3 months ago, she seams to miss the point he is making as she says she dont want to make to much effort only to be let go,

told she has good cam numbers but not good on the phones, she says shes comfortable on cam but has no clue how to talk to "them" normally on a day show so wants nights tv as shes more happy talking dirty,

the producer explains to her that to be on tv nights she needs to compete with the top girls who have 20 calls in the system and 6 people watching on cam at the same time, she says she understands but talks about not wanting to work to hard only to be let go,

a very interesting chat and a real insight into what new girls have to do to get on tv,

Very interesting indeed and a definite real insight into what new babes have to do to get on tv. interesting to see if macie sticks around for long at bs given she seems to be wanting to not work as hard as the bs producer is saying she needs too so she can get regular nights on tv

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018 20:31 by Rammyrascal.)
31-07-2018 16:49
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

The Macie recording is interesting, though not in anyway surprising, I would have thought - In any line of work, you would expect to start at the bottom, put the effort in, and, hopefully, work your way up - why would the babe channels be any different? They're a business, not a charity.

It also ably demonstrates the rather nonsensical nature, of some in these parts, of constantly moaning about the 'usual suspects' always being on, taking over etc. Firstly, it's the producers that decide who's on, when they are on, how many shifts they get, how long each stint is etc., based upon whether or not they 'do the business', whether they are reliable etc., and is irrespective of whether some/all of us here like it, or not. Secondly, such moans can really be boiled down to 'someone I don't like is on, rather than someone that I do like Rolleyes ).

It can be fairly safe to infer, therefore, that if a babe is on, often/over time etc,, then it's because they are doing what is expected of them by their employer (having, in the first place, done what is necessary to get to a stage where they can prove their worth).

Of course, in addition to the above, and like any other workplace, there is also the possibility of 'office politics' and the like, but such things are likely to be relatively minor (I would guess), particularly when set against consideration of the bottom line - making money.

Of course, the same applies to all other aspects, too; for example, personally, I have moaned, on many an occasion ,about the ruinous effect that pervcam has had on the shows (IMO), but the reality is that I could continue moaning about it until doomsday, and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, so long as, yep you guessed it, pervcam continues to bring in the money! bladewave Rolleyes

Anyway, what point was I trying to make, again...? Wink
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018 17:22 by Censorship :-(.)
31-07-2018 17:19
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Which of the chat channels came up with the idea of pervcam anyway-was it Studio 66tv or Xpanded or Babestation? Incidentally i've seen footage online of someone like Alice's pervcam and on the occasions I've watched I guarantee you she did not touch her pussy area once-oh yes her hand hovered over it but it didn't/doesn't actually touch it despite her 'getting myself off' mantra unless someone has seen otherwise, and I think that all the girls do it as standard practice. What goes on in private behind curtains or on BSX say is anyone''s guess(and I've never seen BSX anyway)

The other thing I am glad they scrapped was that silly silhouette-curtain idea. Did anyone really fall for that with say Dannii Harwood supposedly using a 'toy' on that Mr.P - oh really when it was quite clear to anyone with half a brain that the said Mr P remained clothed! Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
31-07-2018 17:42
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2018 17:42 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Which of the chat channels came up with the idea of pervcam anyway

Studio 66.
31-07-2018 18:51
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
I think BS probably started showing a girl on tv being shown both via a tv cam and pervcam at the same time .

If i remember correctly BS quite some years ago now, did some BS Xtreme shows were a girl on a regular BS TV channel was shown at the same time via a pervcam on the live segment of the BS Xtreme encrypted channel.

They used to advertise this pervcam on TV as well if i remember correctly when they were trying to get people to purchase BS Xtreme, i don't think it lasted that long .
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 15:07 by Dave_A.)
01-08-2018 14:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ It was a gradual process of various format try outs edging towards an incarnation that finally hit pay dirt with guys. Bangbabes was doing raunchier web only camera angles for their daybabes back in 2010.

I've a feeling the audience had to catch up in familiarity with the tech more than anything. 66 struck lucky with the timing of right content, format and babes in launching the form we know today three years ago.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-08-2018 15:14
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2018 14:46 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Can it really take three months to mend a shower? This needs resolving fast
If they had any sense, because the shower format is so popular, they would be building a super-dooper set with several cameras built in. This would give them various angles to use for different viewers and I think they'd make a mint out of it.
No chance of it happening though because of the probable capital cost and the difficulty and effort required for the producer to manage all those cameras.
01-08-2018 16:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-08-2018 16:23 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(31-07-2018 14:46 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Can it really take three months to mend a shower? This needs resolving fast
If they had any sense, because the shower format is so popular, they would be building a super-dooper set with several cameras built in. This would give them various angles to use for different viewers and I think they'd make a mint out of it.
No chance of it happening though because of the probable capital cost and the difficulty and effort required for the producer to manage all those cameras.

Shame though as (despite what BS maintain!) the shower is very popular and a few girls (Alice, Ashley etc..) lived in there at one time and others also went in USUALLY when my technology failed or BEFORE I was able to record ALL FV shows! So yes your plan although expensive to operate would I'm sure bring in extra revenue to BS! Surely that's what they're after at the end of the day!?............Go on BS go for it!
01-08-2018 17:27
badboy222 Offline
Senior Poster

Got to say Studio66 has the better day line up but BS have the better night babes:

Amelia, Bella, Chloe L, and the others who appear on day and night cross overs are just great atm!
02-08-2018 13:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV