babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Couldn't really fault atlanta and sophie always worth watching and Ashley did her usual just find lori annoying and very predictable these days
29-07-2018 16:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Just to say that Becky B appeared on Babecall 908 last night and did tease a lot but then she did drop,her top several times, could be a sleeper that one. Ashley is amazing God her Arsenal is something else, an all rounder who knows how tease. Sophie, well what can you say she only has to look at you and you basically melt, such a sexy girl really good at what she does yet no PoV from her. Atlanta always astounding from the 'dirty little gymnast' as she calls herself, probably drives Mr.P to distraction and did a PoV last night quite late but I am not sure if anyone recorded it. Lori was the same as she always is(please stop shouting love, we're not deaf!) but knows how to please her callers. Aemelia and Savannah not on main screens. Watching online with Atlanta there was a lost signal for a while too.

Just to add watching online via iPad you get those morons in the chatbox that appears and it seems that no one moderates it and they can basically slag themselves off or the girls. Last night a furious name calling session took place ending up with one bloody idiot antagonising another -if that wasn't bad enough the things they wanted to do to Atlanta, Ashley and Sophie bordered on brutal-how are these people tolerated?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2018 16:41 by GMach1.)
29-07-2018 16:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all three FV shows as usual hoping to see Atlanta, Scarlett, Mila?and Becky B? as well as Ashley. Not too worried about Kiki! UNUSUALLY Atlanta wasn't on FV at all (I know she was on BSX like Scarlett) but Mila was on ALL three shows and got braless for a long time! LOVELY! Ashley I thought was tame but at her best on Babecall! Scarlett was good on both Babestation and Babenation but best on Babenation ( a 1 hour 24 minute section). Kiki was ok on babestation and Babenation BUT she's not one of my favourites! But we didn't see Becky B at all (as expected from an 8.00 girl!) . So....
Babestation:
Scarlett was on for the first hour and one minute before going on to BSX! Wearing a white? one piece suit, white stockings and silver shoes. Showed good cleavage from start. Used various positions as usual and went braless (suit rolled down) after 15 minutes. Was then braless on and off. Saw tit close ups a few times while she played with them as she does so well! Crouched a lot and stood up occasionally showing landing strip. Rubbed and smacked bum and rubbed pussy. Good as usual but not GREAT but it was before 11.00!
Ashley was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes wearing black bra, yellow/black checked skirt and black pants. Sat up and put on white ankle socks and black heels. Crouched, laid on front and side, sat up (top half and full) and stood up a few times. She went topless and took her pants off early. Went braless and had a girl caller! Took skirt off after 1 hour 27 minutes and was naked (except socks and shoes) for the last 9 minutes! Tamish.
Scarlett was then on (again!) for 59 minutes1 Braless just in black suspender belt, stockings and purple/black pants. Sat up, crouched, stood up, leant on desk and showed off her landing strip as usual. Played with her pants and took them off after 21 minutes. Was fully naked for the last 33 minutes. Good as usual.
Kiki was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes in pink bra and pants. Crouched, sat up and laid on front. Braless after JUST 9 minutes BUT no further! Did her first ever POV with roamcam for about 6 minutes which was "good" but she was only braless (at least on TV). Good.
Mila was then on! for 58 minutes wearing a black PVC suit with (separate bra top), black lacy see-through pants and strappy black shoes. Sat up, crouched and stood up occasionally and went braless! after JUST 9 minutes showing off her lovely BIG tits and playing with them a lot! Rubbed her thigh and bum when stood up and rubbed her pussy area! Very good for her AT LAST and on FV!
Scarlett was then on (again!) braless from the start just in black pants. Stood up, crouched, sat up and sat on the chair with full and (mainly) top half shots. Pants down to her knee and fully naked after JUST 4 minutes. Good not GREAT!
Ashley was then on for JUST 18 minutes! Braless in burgundy pants. Sat up (top half) crouched and showed off her lovely BIG bum while sat up (side view). Was fully naked after JUST 9 minutes. Laid on front at end with bum close ups! Good.
We then saw Kiki (BN) braless and Scarlett dressed VERY briefly on changeover.
A REASONABLE show: Scarlett excellent as usual, Ashley good as usual, Kiki good but tamish BUT Mila VERY good and on FV! But no Atlanta!...........
Babenation:
Kiki was on for the first hour and three minutes. In black PVC corset?, black pants, stockings and boots. Sat up and stood up with mainly full shots. Took boots and stockings off after JUST 24 minutes. Tame.
Ashley was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes. In burgundy lacy bra and pants. Stood up (top half) and adjusted her bra! Crouched, laid on back and front and sat up. Topless and braless after JUST 12 minutes and moved her pants down to her knee (only one leg in them) and then off completely near the end. Then put her bra back on and was topless until the end rubbing her pussy a lot! Tame!
Scarlett was then on for 1 hour 24 minutes. Braless in black suspender belt, stockings and purple/black pants. Took stockings and suspender belt off early. Stood up, crouched, sat up and laid on her back. She was naked from 2.20 for JUST 26 minutes while stood up vaguely rubbing her pussy! Sat on the chair side view (full) after 47 minutes and her pants went down to her knee and she was fully naked (again) for the last 34 minutes with lots of standing full shots showing off her landing strip as she does so well! Laid on back really rubbing her pussy a lot and crouched on the desk at the end. Very good as usual.
Kiki was then on for the last hour and thirty minutes! in her pink bra and pants. Sat up (top half and fullish) and laid on her front and side. Played with her tits. Tame.
So another REASONABLE but tamish show except (again) for Scarlett! No Atlanta again! or Mila.
Babecall:
A GREAT show for these days: no adverts at all and no girls going off screen!
Ashley was on for 1 hour 20 minutes wearing her burgundy lacy bra and pants. Topless early sat up and on stool briefly with fullish shots. Stood up again briefly, crouched laid on front, back and side and was fully naked after JUST 36 minutes until the end. Very good but she was laid on her front a lot of the time.
Mila was then on (in the massage room) for the last 37 minutes in her outfit from earlier. Sat up, stood up (side),crouched and laid on her back. Rubbed her thigh when stood up and her pussy area when sat up and laid on her back and played with her lovely BIG tits a lot of the time! Was braless after JUST 3 minutes! A REALLY good show which I'm keeping! Because Mila was VERY good and I still prefer the Babecall sets to the "tired" study and drab "new" set.
So I was well pleased (for a change!) with Babecall.
Tonight we have:
Mila again! (10.00-5.00), Macie (8.00-4.00), Steph Easter? (8.00-4.00), Lori (10.00-5.00), Aemelia (10.00-5.00) and Lynda (10.00-5.30). Just hoping to see Mila again!? Enjoy!?..............................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2018 10:29 by trains55.)
30-07-2018 10:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tell you what.
I'll sum up the whole weekend shall I?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 30-07-2018 11:46 by Snooks.)
30-07-2018 11:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Becky B appeared briefly twice last night and eventually showed her lovely, natural tits but she teased us awhile. Kiki's very first PoV was done with her knickers on but for a first time she looked nervous but then obviously enjoyed it with her callers although Mr.P was unusually restrained. Ashley looks lovely as always(loved her first look of short white socks and heels and patterned skirt) but rarely does a PoV and Scerlet is so hot she can anything to turn you on-just a look is enough. Mila has finally been unleashed but missed the chance to do a PoV on that silver set-perhaps soon?

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2018 14:29 by GMach1.)
30-07-2018 11:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

As expected the young girls have had a good night,

Scarlett total star as always, a very sexy show both in and out of her panties, lots of playing with her lovely bigboobs and working her sexy peachybum, plus some of her trademark standing nude very good with plenty of front and rear shots, a very enjoyable show she never fails to give us her all what a girl, naughty on BSX as well with her bbf Atlanta,

Mila very good show had her lovely boobs out all night lots of playing with them, she really knows how to be sexy on camera,

Kiki good show as usual had her big boobs out the hole time and really played with them also on all fours plenty working her cute peachybum , like he was she smiles when she's being naughty on the phone,

Ashley was usual Ashley didn't do much took her panties off showed her ass to pervecam, sure others would have used the TV time better,

Atlanta on the webshow all night, but did not plenty of FTA stuff, was the usual excellent show from her think she was in a naughty mood after getting her hands on Scarlett, lots of playing with her lovely boobs and working her gorgeous peachybum, she did the best show she could on the no cameraman webshow,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-07-2018 12:56
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread. I always enjoy reading the varied opinions because - darn it - I have to disagree with you about Mila last night. She did most of the first two hours (from 22:00 to 23:42) on Babenation, in the same rubber outfit she wore for the rest of the night. She said on the mic that she was ready for anything including sub/dom and roleplay. She took the top part off at 22:40 to get her boobs out and there was some nice playing with them, but I thought she was quite static on the set generally. She didn't really move from kneeling until about an hour in when she stood up for a while.
I'm just not into the domination/submission thing but I'm willing to let that slide as that's my taste and other people are into it, but to me she's more the seductive performer which doesn't really gel with what she was going for. The biggest problem I had though was with the outfit she was wearing. When she took off the top her boobs were hanging over the corset type thing and it was so unflattering. I couldn't take my eyes off them - for all the wrong reasons.
Maybe I'm just getting too used to seeing enhanced perky boobs on the show and I'm ruined from enjoying the natural look!
30-07-2018 14:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(30-07-2018 14:09 )qwerty125 Wrote:  I'm just not into the domination/submission thing but I'm willing to let that slide as that's my taste and other people are into it, but to me she's more the seductive performer which doesn't really gel with what she was going for. The biggest problem I had though was with the outfit she was wearing. When she took off the top her boobs were hanging over the corset type thing and it was so unflattering. I couldn't take my eyes off them - for all the wrong reasons.
Maybe I'm just getting too used to seeing enhanced perky boobs on the show and I'm ruined from enjoying the natural look!

Yeah me too, not into the leather or domination look, never really got it(that and the foot fetish thing) Mila looked hotter in that green outfit she wore once and I think she has the potential to be great there. I'll even overlook her pierced nip! Big Grin

30-07-2018 14:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(30-07-2018 14:09 )qwerty125 Wrote:  Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread. I always enjoy reading the varied opinions because - darn it - I have to disagree with you about Mila last night. She did most of the first two hours (from 22:00 to 23:42) on Babenation, in the same rubber outfit she wore for the rest of the night. She said on the mic that she was ready for anything including sub/dom and roleplay. She took the top part off at 22:40 to get her boobs out and there was some nice playing with them, but I thought she was quite static on the set generally. She didn't really move from kneeling until about an hour in when she stood up for a while.
I'm just not into the domination/submission thing but I'm willing to let that slide as that's my taste and other people are into it, but to me she's more the seductive performer which doesn't really gel with what she was going for. The biggest problem I had though was with the outfit she was wearing. When she took off the top her boobs were hanging over the corset type thing and it was so unflattering. I couldn't take my eyes off them - for all the wrong reasons.

i guess i watched her later in the night when she was moving around a lot more then you saw mate plenty of her peachybum on show, i enjoyed seeing her boobs hanging naturally, i like enhanced boobs but Mila's are a very nice change,
do agree about the Dom stuff talked about it in her thread last week, if you look at her twitter she seams quite into it, just hope she dont let it take over her tv shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-07-2018 15:20
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Im still unconvinced with mila for a quite a while looked bored and not wishing to do anything
Apart from that couldn't fault scarlett Ashley and kiki all provided some variety and a good night for a Sunday
30-07-2018 20:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV