RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Priya is sooooo boring! Ahhhhh

Bs is literally bs
09-02-2018 19:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

past dew weeks its gone straight off the boil, after some half decent stints especially from alice ,sophie,scarlett and atlanta a month ago its gone back to being its boring worse none of it being the girls fault, just the fucking camera man and producers Sad
09-02-2018 20:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah theres a couple of producers that are putting on lame shows.
but theres also a couple that put on better shows and are way less likely to blur cams or zoom in when 1 of the girls shows a little more than allowed on tv, on the web.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-02-2018 21:14
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(09-02-2018 20:39 )shankey! Wrote:  past dew weeks its gone straight off the boil, after some half decent stints especially from alice ,sophie,scarlett and atlanta a month ago its gone back to being its boring worse none of it being the girls fault, just the fucking camera man and producers Sad
Sophie has been back to her best this week, and Ashley and Beth have been great too. Apart from them, I would also say everyone else has been either abit flat or predictably boring stuck in their own particular ruts (Lori, Dannii). Don't recall Scarlett having done a nightshow for a while, but maybe I've just been missing them, and Atlanta hasn't done one for a couple of weeks I think (maybe better for them so they don't burn out or get bored). I know Scarlett and Atlanta have further to travel so that's one of the reasons they won't be on so regularly.

Glad that a few more new faces have had a run-out. Of the newbies, been most impressed with Aemelia Fox with a certain cheeky self-awareness she has.

Like the broadening out of girls for the nighttime rosta, but mainly all younger ladies of late. What about more mature ladies around and about? Would love to see Ella Mai, Kim J and Tara May on once in a while on nightshows, also Leigh Darby again. Kim J said to me in a phone call that she would be open to doing an occasional nightshow again.

Other ladies: would Samantha Bentley ever do a nightshow? She's gone down well on the webstream. And we're not seeing enough of Jessica Jinx!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018 21:55 by crankshaft.)
09-02-2018 21:52
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2018 21:14 )HEX!T Wrote:  yeah theres a couple of producers that are putting on lame shows.
but theres also a couple that put on better shows and are way less likely to blur cams or zoom in when 1 of the girls shows a little more than allowed on tv, on the web.

maybe ive just been unfortunate on what girls ive been watching ,but i stick to what i say, sophie and alice now compared to a month ago is no comparison,the girls seem up for a bit of naughty teasing but the back room staff certainly dont
09-02-2018 22:18
HEX!T Away
Retired

your not wrong mate. but from what ive gathered it is down to a couple of the producers...
the nights there not on the shows are noticeably more explicit.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-02-2018 03:40
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

But what’s wrong with those producers, are they born again Christians? Puritans? I mean how can it be Soo different from night to night?

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-02-2018 12:20
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ None of these things. They just have a different idea of what results in the most revenue. The idea is that denial is what drives guys into buying. It does to some extent, but unfortunately when you do it to the level these guys do it's a rampant turn-off to more than a few because it looks like they are taking the piss. Which, when you hear the predominant industry voice, is actually no suprise.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2018 12:45 by ShandyHand.)
10-02-2018 12:44
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I know, some idiot at BS has the smell of cam and is chasing it bigtime. As long as some are willing to pay to see anything the “free to air” side will be crap. More babes seem to think anything is “free” when it’s not behind a £5 a minute paywall. I know the industry is changing and the regulations are but BS at times, like you said just takes the piss.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-02-2018 12:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2018 03:40 )HEX!T Wrote:  your not wrong mate. but from what ive gathered it is down to a couple of the producers...
the nights there not on the shows are noticeably more explicit.

It seems there are MORE nights with these PARTICULAR producers than not at the moment doesn't it! But at least a VERY FEW nights are REASONABLE for these days! Its a bit like pot luck though!...........
10-02-2018 18:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV