Yay, another shoulders shower show Rolleyes

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
27-12-2017 01:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
cant help but think there is a 2012 style purge coming soon. the fact there was no big name girls on Xmas day or boxing day nights mean something is up. mind you the girls dont have an option now. in 2012 it was a case we are cutting your money or your hours and the girls went we will go elsewhere there is no elsewhere to goto now except S66 and i cant see a lot of the BS girls going there anymore could see a lot more casualtys leaving the show altogether

got a feeling could be an interesting 6 months ahead maybe for all the wrong reasons than the right

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2017 07:06 by HannahsPet.)
27-12-2017 07:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2017 01:36 )mrmann Wrote:  Yay, another shoulders shower show Rolleyes

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Who was that then?
27-12-2017 07:16
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

new faces yes ,but very very tame ,at times its like watching a daytime show Huh
27-12-2017 09:56
Charlemagne Offline

Maisie needs to be mentioned for her fine performance last night. Smile

27-12-2017 10:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2017 10:02 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Maisie needs to be mentioned for her fine performance last night. Smile

Yes (as I've just said on her forum) she gave us her BEST EVER show on Babestation! Pants down to mid-thigh sat up side on VIRTUALLY naked! FANTASTIC and BOTN for me. I've got the best footage of her ever! Thanks Maisie: we need more of the same in future! Please BS give her a chance.
27-12-2017 12:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Like most of you I thought last night's shows were different without the REGULAR big names. This meant that Maisie could REALLY show us what she's capable of and WOW didn't she do just that! Almost naked on Babestation! It was also good to see Penny Lee and Jessica Jinx again with the other new girls.
I recorded all three FV shows but AGAIN felt that Babestation and Babecall were best.
Babestation:all 6 girls were on with a few double girl sections BUT Maisie and Penny Lee were very good on there. Hope stayed covere up mostly and Brooke kept her lovely smallish tits covered up! SHAME!
Babecall:Hope on for the first 4 minutes! Then a few minutes of simulcast of Babenation as usual. But we saw Penny Lee in th shower:top half shots and "dry" but very nice! Then very soon afterwards Hope was in the shower playing with her lovely small tis BUT then she was blurred! until the end when we just saw her face and shoulders. Nice but not GREAT! But at least we saw her tits! We also saw Maisie on the pink set. Reasonable.
Babenation (like on Christmas Day) was the ONLY FV show with solo sections with only 4 girls on: no Penny Lee or Hope! Maisie quite restrained compared to Babestation! but the other girls were reasonable albeit not GREAT! Jessica was really showing off and playing with her lovely big tits and arse!
Tonight we have:
Penny Lee again! (10.00-4.00)
Sophie (10.00-5.00)
Olivia (10.00-5.00)
Priya (10.00-5.00)
Mia again! (10.00-5.00)

Another "interesting line-up with three "regulars" back on! Enjoy!?
27-12-2017 13:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(27-12-2017 07:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  cant help but think there is a 2012 style purge coming soon. the fact there was no big name girls on Xmas day or boxing day nights mean something is up. mind you the girls dont have an option now. in 2012 it was a case we are cutting your money or your hours and the girls went we will go elsewhere there is no elsewhere to goto now except S66 and i cant see a lot of the BS girls going there anymore could see a lot more casualtys leaving the show altogether

got a feeling could be an interesting 6 months ahead maybe for all the wrong reasons than the right

No it’s just simply down to the fact that BS don’t have enough babes for their rota plus there’s not enough babes who go topless or are allowed to and obviously all the usual crowd booked and got the holidays off. Which led to at times non topless shows, occasionally on all 3 channels. The only changes I can see are the usual crowd being the only ones allowed topless because they’ve either pulled rank or BS realised we’ve all seen them topless soo much they can’t charge extra for it.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
27-12-2017 13:20
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ So as we head into 2018 is this what guys see BS as doing here:

I assume that those babes allowed to go topless are the ones who do consistently well on the phones. They are generally the bigger names who have built a consistent following and also pull the occassional callers in more. The rest now have to make do with sacrificing a number of their calls and being primarily web advertisement. (Whether they are happy with being ascribed to those duties or not.) That means no topless on TV so that they have more leverage selling their cams.

Cellcast/BS seem to be seeing if this is the best way of working both markets. The web is taking some priority because that's the area that's doing well. Increasing their number of channels has allowed BS to bring in more fresh faces/get some former non-night babes on there and balance out the split between caller based and web-promoting channels a bit.

It occurs to me to that putting a load of non-topless babes on nights might just be intended to set up a scenario or two for the future where maybe one of these babe gets gradually popular with night callers and BS can suddenly sell the idea of her 'coming out' on TV - in say the way that Ashley dropping her knickers for the first time on TV caused a stir a year or so back. These turn to the dark side sagas are presumably good for inspiring caller numbers.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-12-2017 17:22
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

^Exactly. BS for some reason have got into there head that new babes should be non topless thus limiting there earnings in the process, whilst at the same time aiming them for cam. If they get past it and pull got stats then they’ll be allowed to go topless. The major hitters wouldn’t do this as it’ll hit them more. I have no doubt that eventually BS's main idea is for all channels to be non topless and purely cam focus operation, whether that’s 2018 or 19.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2017 21:59 by babefan2012.)
27-12-2017 21:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV