gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kimberley Jones - Xpanded - Chat and Discussion
More hotness from Kimberley last night in every stint she did in very hot, sexy & skimpy lingerie showing off her magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
18-11-2017 09:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-10-2017 10:36 )hops1 Wrote:  Another quality show from Kimberley last night, she really is a girl who never disappoints.

Kimberley was quality again last night and agree she is one of those rare nightbabes who doesn’t dissapoint every show she does

Piper Niven Superfan
22-11-2017 11:51
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Some of these close ups of Kimberley's arse and undercarriage are just amazing....great camerawork tonight!
23-11-2017 00:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good hot & sexy show from Kimberley last night including as you say hops some great close ups of her magnificent arse.

As always looked fantastic in her lingerie

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2017 12:33
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

That red g-string Kimberley was wearing last night.....holy fuck!!!!
23-11-2017 14:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-10-2017 17:25 )robert.f4 Wrote:  Smoking hot babe last night TongueTongue Gorgeous smile, stunning body. Kimberley was my top babe last night.

Kimberley was smokin hot again last night & did a very good show in her very hot lingerie

Piper Niven Superfan
16-12-2017 10:22
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

Wow Kimberley was on fire last night. Looked like she was really enjoying herself. Crazy to think with how consistent she has been this year she never made the top 8 on the ultimate babe of the year.
16-12-2017 11:42
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Yeah, I can't believe that she didn't make the top 8. She was top of my list at any rate and ultimately should be the winner IMO. She was smoking hot last night
16-12-2017 12:24
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

A real shame in my opinion too that she didn't make the top 8. People were saying earlier in the year that she needed to move to get more recognition, but I didn't, and still don't, agree.

I would also say that there were people who confirmed they would put Kimberley in their top 8, a lot more people than the eight (including myself) forum members who gave her a vote, and when it came down to the nominations those confirmations didn't come to pass.

I fully accept that people are entitled to change their minds throughout the course of the year and there have been plenty of performances from other babes worthy of top eight appearances. However, it still seems to me that with a little bit more conviction, people could have made the unlikely possible by putting one of the hottest and most consistently exciting performers of the year through to the latter stages. It's disappointing but the dream will have to wait for another year to see a girl from the "smaller" channels get more recognition in the Ultimate Babe competition.

I still feel that with a little more conviction in the voting, this will eventually happen. Kimberley had the best chance of making that possible this year in my opinion, given the amount of praise for energy and performance quality she'd received. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
16-12-2017 13:25
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-12-2017 13:25 )Regenerated Wrote:  A real shame in my opinion too that she didn't make the top 8. People were saying earlier in the year that she needed to move to get more recognition, but I didn't, and still don't, agree.

I would also say that there were people who confirmed they would put Kimberley in their top 8, a lot more people than the eight (including myself) forum members who gave her a vote, and when it came down to the nominations those confirmations didn't come to pass.

I fully accept that people are entitled to change their minds throughout the course of the year and there have been plenty of performances from other babes worthy of top eight appearances. However, it still seems to me that with a little bit more conviction, people could have made the unlikely possible by putting one of the hottest and most consistently exciting performers of the year through to the latter stages. It's disappointing but the dream will have to wait for another year to see a girl from the "smaller" channels get more recognition in the Ultimate Babe competition.

I still feel that with a little more conviction in the voting, this will eventually happen. Kimberley had the best chance of making that possible this year in my opinion, given the amount of praise for energy and performance quality she'd received. Sad

^Why are you surprised? most people who vote in the ultimate babe of the year competition don't really watch Xpanded or rate Xpanded, which is why no girl on this channel have ever done well or won the ultimate babe of the year award. infact the last non BS or S66 girl to make the final was Tori Lee back in 2010 when she was on Bangbabes

Voting for an Xpanded girl in the babe of the year competition is a bit like voting for the Lib dems or UKIP to win the general election, you just know they won't win it which is why i didn't bother to vote for Kim even though for me she has been the babe of the year

Anyway, there are only a hundred or so people on this forum who vote in the babe of the year competition, thankfully on the outside Kim is popular with callers as she gets a lot of shifts and always gets the Freeview slot
16-12-2017 22:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles