gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
According to a viewer on the Studio 66 chatbox, the channel's said it can only put the extra cam on 1 babe at a time, which would make sense. Fern's TV show wasn't visible (*on the website) while her webcam was.

Was the S66 pervcam on for any presenters today?

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2017 21:56 by modelflat.)
25-11-2017 21:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(25-11-2017 21:48 )senor Wrote:  Interesting that they only did it for Fernanda and not Lucy or Zoe..

I saw someone asked that on the chat and S66 Gallery said they weren't doing it for Lucy because it would take people away from her pervcam. You could have guessed.
25-11-2017 21:54
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

(25-11-2017 21:54 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(25-11-2017 21:48 )senor Wrote:  Interesting that they only did it for Fernanda and not Lucy or Zoe..

I saw someone asked that on the chat and S66 Gallery said they weren't doing it for Lucy because it would take people away from her pervcam. You could have guessed.

Was Fernanda's perv cam not working then?
25-11-2017 21:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-11-2017 21:52 )modelflat Wrote:  [Snip]
Fern's TV show wasn't visible (*on the website) while her webcam was...

Can't help you with your question but the above is not strictly true. I don't know what links were offered on provider websites but Fern's TV feed was being streamed at the same time as her second camera feed for some of the time. I know because I was flicking between the two for a bit (I use an andriod box to view them) until the second cam became obviously superior! Wink (When more babes returned to the streams 66 dropped Fern's TV one.)

It's not the streams 66 are saying limit things but the cameras that provide them.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2017 22:30 by ShandyHand.)
25-11-2017 22:28
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Can't believe I've missed all this today! Sad , thought today would be a show for the wellington boot lovers when i first saw her earlier on. Hope someone recorded highlights of camera 2
26-11-2017 01:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Have to say that was definitely THE best babe Channel daytime show of THE YEAR!! IF S66 thought about it more, they could scrap pervecam altogether, and plough more money into providing that for their streams for the babes and they would be way ahead of BS!! Tongue TongueBig Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-11-2017 04:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-11-2017 21:56 )senor Wrote:  
(25-11-2017 21:54 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  

Was Fernanda's perv cam not working then?

I don't think so. This second camera has been used briefly on other day babes' sessions in recent weeks (a Mikki B hour or so got a mention on the forum IIRC) but I think this was the first really prolonged effective use of it on days.

It was like having a small piece of 2009 dayshows back wasn't it! Big Grin The proper producers were clearly in all day. (Caty was allowed to maintain her recent step up in form later on too.)

But it's a good question that, for me, prompts the 'why Fernie?' and where else might we see this additional camera utilised in the future...

... As to be expected, I think it will all come down to commercial strategy in the end.

Three things are at play here as I see it:
1) Only some babes would agree to do a second cam angle fta;
2) As 66 have said, it's got to pay working alongside the pervcams (it threatens the latter's pulling power more on days than it does on nights because it's harder for a babe to work to all three cameras efficiently at the same time and remain within the relevant rules);
3) It's obvious that Fernie can get away with ditching pervecam quite often (she doesn't always bother with it like the vast majority of babes do). Presumably this is because of her large caller base and that she can justify a different focus.

So who might get camera 2 sessions? I'd suppose it's going to be someone who doesn't mind showing a bit more to a bigger audience and who is not overly reliant on pervcam and has more of a phone following. That way the added cam can act in two ways at the same time - in pulling in guys on to the web in general (so other babes will benefit) as well as offering the chance of a better visual experience for her own callers.

I'm not sure which other day babes this could apply to... Evelyn sometimes dispenses with pervecam during the day which implies that she has a large enough caller base but I'm not sure hers are enough of the right kind of callers (!) or if she would think it beneficial to her. Everyone else seems quite reliant on pervecam.

If it has gone down a storm with Fernie and increased her stats big time other babes will undoubtedly be more inclined to look at it and try to make it work for them. It definately adds an enticing dimension to web interaction.

Fern seemed to enjoy it being there for sure - but then she would! Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2017 11:41 by ShandyHand.)
26-11-2017 11:40
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I think that Shandyhand's comment about the nature of the producers is spot on and to an extent perhaps we and Fernanda lose out a little because presumably the best and most experienced people (James McCann) want to be with their families at the weekend.

I was really glad that they experimented and did something different but I have to say that without Sky I did feel a little out of touch with Fernanda because I like looking at her face most!
I have tried to configure my machine so that the top left quarter of the screen is enlarged to occupy the entire screen

I don't miss perve cams at all, I know it's heresy to admit this these days but I barely look at bottoms at all.

An exiting move. If only they realised the possibilities, TV people are meant to be creative. And it's not all about money, a lot of institutions and even Companies rely on volunteers. Imagine if you were rostered to be volunteer coffee boy or whatever at Chiswick one Saturday.
Maybe she needs the catsuit waxed or something.
26-11-2017 13:15
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

What's the rule on recording and capping the "extra" cam from the web? Heart It's so good, I hope our users can share more of it.

Fernanda's on the schedule for Wednesday (29 November) from 11am to 10pm, if correct... Hopefully with something else for the website too.

||||||||
28-11-2017 05:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I agree totally with Shandy's post There probably are some babes it would work with (Maybe Cara B is one) and Fern used to her advantage with great positions What would make it more enjoyable would be to have it at different heights every couple of minutes or so, that way there is a different angle to it a position by the babe

Fern pulled off an amazing show for me - And I think that camera does require a good outfit change from the babe too.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-11-2017 08:26

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles