babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-11-2017 10:48 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ I'm confused (a not entirely unusual state of affairs Rolleyes laugh ) - I thought that Babecall was just the latest name for MTB (previously BSB)? Or is there another channel, now, in addition to the three 'main' channels, and two curtain/blurovision streams? Huh
its supposed to be there pervcam site.Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-11-2017 11:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Oh Lord this station is so bad .
Great service back in the day,but now it's run by clueless twats.

It's ment to be for us,the fans,who actually made The station.

I do believe the fans will turn against bs and will ultimately be the reason for their fall.

It's us the fans who made ya so,
Don't bite the hand that feeds ya!

But you have Bs ,and you will see the consanguineous!.
03-11-2017 11:39
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(02-11-2017 13:41 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 14:00 )babefan2012 Wrote:  BS are going to drive this to the bitter end and potentially ruin themselves rather than except it’s not working and change.

I'm quite sure that you're completely wrong about that. In fact I'd say you're about as wrong as anyone could be. In reality what Babestation are doing with the clothed shows is merely an experiment and they have no long term commitment to it at all.

Sounds like you are on the board?
03-11-2017 12:56
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(03-11-2017 07:18 )HEX!T Wrote:  does the babecall site actually work? all i get is the flash loading icon but it never connects to a stream. Rolleyes

As I've said before and other guys more lately, it's just a name revamp for their third channel, up to recently named MTB. Some of us just call it the pink studio. It does have a Jekyll & Hyde side to it though. One minute the babes remain fully clothed or at best topless. We were lead to believe they would be using it for new babes only, but that has not always been the case. A somewhat tamer channel implies. However, over recent months it has been the stream that has had the most, very enjoyable, amount of pussy reveals. Mainly because the camera has been left unmanned and the willing babes will give the callers ( and us ) what they ask for.
Regarding how you get to see this show properly is to make sure you have re-tuned your HD box receiver or smart tv to bring up the new numbered channels. Obviously this means we're talking internet connections. Once on the channel it will ask you to press the ok button, bingo you should have Babecall.
03-11-2017 14:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah you read me wrong mate im talking internet. the actual babecall.tv site.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-11-2017 15:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

some 1 aint gonna be happy... brook logan got a call. she started her show whipped off her panties and spread.. as soon as she did it the producer started shouting at her. she shrugged carried on, so they cut her webfeed. dunno if the guy hung up but she was performing to the main cam not her webcam.

yeah its a case of fuck the FTA customer. if they aint payin there not playing. it really looks like they are trying to make the nudity pay per view now. so fuck that. theres other channels, other cam sites with far prettier girls doing way more without the fuck you mentality that babestation are projecting.

im starting to get the impression they think there untouchable and the punters will just bend over and take it.
ERM! NO!.

03-11-2017 15:38
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ Sadly, just the latest example in the seemingly ever more ruthlessly hard-nosed 'pay or you'll see next to fuck all' attitude at Lamestation. bladewave Sad

Unless, of course, I'm completely wrong, and their business model is actually to piss off as many viewers/potential customers as possible? Huh Rolleyes
03-11-2017 23:09
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(30-10-2017 15:09 )winsaw Wrote:  this, summed up what been saying for months, they keep putting girls on the wrong platform and then wondering why they make no money,
all went wrong when bsu stopped and they decided they wanted girls to do multiple platforms,
it just dont work as most girls are only really happy and good on 1 or 2,
and the issue is its been going on long enough now that people know who is worth the money on the web and on the phone now so when i girl is put somewhere she is not great she has a very quiet day,
the fact bs did not think this would happen is very poor management, it was always going to happen,
looking forward to next years statement to see them explain why the pervecam money has stopped laugh

^ Quite suggestive this and last night's posts. As ever it's the 'why''s and wherefore's that remain intriguing when we look beyond the obvious on the shows. BS's atm speak to many things.

BS's current output is certainly characterised by a lack of traditional pattern and willingness to try new things.

Wasn't it said that the operator had a cull of senior staff around the end of last year (IIRC)? The new producers must have found their feet by now but is this flexing based on instruction or are they being given their head to try anything here? For me, some of this stuff smacks of everyone chipping in and the sometimes resultant conflicting outcomes (or just plain old desperation).

If we agree with Winsaw's stance his post prompt's several deeper possibilites:

The people making these descisions don't know for sure what each of their babes is actually good at?
They do not listen to their own babes in such things? (Remember Scarlett J's words on this thread a few weeks back.)
They do not have a sufficent understanding of what their customers are looking for in a changing market?
The BS bosses are contemptous of their consumers' ability to be decerning with their purchases?

All of these things might be true. None of them might be. But something is required to explain the often arbitrary seeming positioning of babes across BS's output right now.

So perm any amount from four or add your own but something fundemental is wrong at BS towers in my view.

(26-10-2017 19:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ...BS do their shifts for each month about 5/7 days before previous month end. The girls will just have got November shifts. Stick a note on your diary for mid September next year Big Laugh

The 'locked-in' nature of this could lead to some regular punter's frustrations with the apparent sticking with things that arn't working. Inflexibility is not a good thing here. And BS seem to be moving away from that in so many other areas as we've seen.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 12:45 by ShandyHand.)
04-11-2017 12:40
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Completely disagree with your comment about scheduling SH. BS have to plan their work rota's and one month ahead is not too long. The girls know where they stand and approve their shifts before they are finalised. There are always a few no shows each month and other girls do get the chance to fill in. You can't run a channel by scrambling around at the last minute hoping you can find a girl who can work! Making the complaints on this forum if they only had 1 girl on a nightshow!

The girls also have other commmitments to arrange including holidays and each contracted girl has also to do a minimum number of webcam hours in addition to the contracted shows they have.

Remember that across Days and nights BS have around 12 shifts per 24 hours (sometimes more/sometimes less) you can't run that many shifts on a wing and a prayer
04-11-2017 13:28
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(03-11-2017 12:56 )Rake Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 13:41 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 14:00 )babefan2012 Wrote:  BS are going to drive this to the bitter end and potentially ruin themselves rather than except it’s not working and change.

I'm quite sure that you're completely wrong about that. In fact I'd say you're about as wrong as anyone could be. In reality what Babestation are doing with the clothed shows is merely an experiment and they have no long term commitment to it at all.

Sounds like you are on the board?

Uh huh. Emotionally invested, much?! WinkTongue

(02-11-2017 14:45 )admiral decker Wrote:  ...
If the concept isn't successful it will simply be abandoned, with no real harm having been done. It's not a maker or a breaker.

Yes, BS will almost certainly roll through this one as they have many others in the past... BUT thing is though admiral: How long can Cellcast afford to keep losing money? Where that line is, is open for opinion and debate. Are they going to come up with a satisfactory solution to this content balance issue at all?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-11-2017 13:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV