Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
It is very bad today.

Only Evelyn has done any sort of sexy show recent weeks.
22-10-2017 13:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Paige P, right now as I type, summing up all that's wrong with 66STD's lousy output presently. Busy chatting away with her off-screen pals and wolfing down her cheap lunch - all on camera - while taking no calls, showing no interest in enticing calls, and just enjoying another afternoon's jolly like her mate Teejay. No work ethic, and no desire to try. Pathetic.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-10-2017 15:21
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(24-10-2017 15:21 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Paige P, right now as I type, summing up all that's wrong with 66STD's lousy output presently. Busy chatting away with her off-screen pals and wolfing down her cheap lunch - all on camera - while taking no calls, showing no interest in enticing calls, and just enjoying another afternoon's jolly like her mate Teejay. No work ethic, and no desire to try. Pathetic.

I agree catching up on the all important texting

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
24-10-2017 15:28
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

(24-10-2017 15:21 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Paige P, right now as I type, summing up all that's wrong with 66STD's lousy output presently. Busy chatting away with her off-screen pals and wolfing down her cheap lunch - all on camera - while taking no calls, showing no interest in enticing calls, and just enjoying another afternoon's jolly like her mate Teejay. No work ethic, and no desire to try. Pathetic.

Totally agree Robot...

And guess what nothing will change they'll still give her shifts no matter what because their too lazy to get some new fresh faces in...

Sick of the same boring girls on the channels.
24-10-2017 15:37
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(24-10-2017 15:37 )Scoobyman Wrote:  

Totally agree Robot...

And guess what nothing will change they'll still give her shifts no matter what because their too lazy to get some new fresh faces in...

Just want Cara S back sooooon

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
24-10-2017 15:46
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

A presenter's three main goals should be to create, build and maintain paying fanbase.

Most babes can create interest just on the basis of being new.

Some babes can then build upon that initial interest by pushing boundaries.

Very few babes can maintain a paying fanbase from their teens into their forties or fifties.

If a babe is smart and hardworking it's almost easy money for the rest of their lives.

If a babe lacks focus then they'll struggle to build or maintain a paying fanbase into their thirties.

Every channel needs to find hosts that have the drive and ambition of Fernanda Ferrari.

I love babes with brown nipples
24-10-2017 20:14
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2017 15:46 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(24-10-2017 15:37 )Scoobyman Wrote:  

Totally agree Robot...

Just want Cara S back sooooon

can't believe your talking about boring girls then say you want 1 of the most static girls ever back soon Huh Rolleyes
26-10-2017 05:41
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(24-10-2017 20:14 )ryuken Wrote:  A presenter's three main goals should be to create, build and maintain paying fanbase.

Most babes can create interest just on the basis of being new.

Some babes can then build upon that initial interest by pushing boundaries.

Very few babes can maintain a paying fanbase from their teens into their forties or fifties.

If a babe is smart and hardworking it's almost easy money for the rest of their lives.

If a babe lacks focus then they'll struggle to build or maintain a paying fanbase into their thirties.

Every channel needs to find hosts that have the drive and ambition of Fernanda Ferrari.

I think the key thing with a daytime babe and dayshows in general is personality, you want someone that applies herself. Fernanda is a great example, ok she may not be for everyone but least she doesn't lay there looking moody, bored and with that look on her face like she was wishing she was somewhere else like some of the babes do

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
13-11-2017 10:33
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
Got home at five an seen Stacey
I've had a shit day really but hey hoe

Probably just gonna chill out have me tea an whack me Xbox on
Have a great night

Take care Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
14-11-2017 17:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

If the 'Ultimate Dayshow Babe' competition has taught us anything it's that the day shows have been awful this year. So few interested, fun 'babes' that want to still be sexy - but within the rules. It's like a bloody nunnery now!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-12-2017 14:33