babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-10-2017 09:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  Beginning to think there is a very large mouse running around somewhere there chewing cables....

^ Smile Rodents have been know to cause major outages: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/11/south-lond...s-6845701/

The frequency of the problems and yesterday's "some" tweet from BS suggest problems closer to home though.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 10:15 by ShandyHand.)
12-10-2017 10:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I used to work for a major organisation and our disaster recovery plans included an ability to get core service back but with limited functionality until full service could be restored. Now it might be a bit generous to describe BS as actually having a DR plan but it is not uncommon to have phased recovery. I have to say though that if they have a DR plan one element would be about communications both within and externally to the company covering suppliers and customers (and even regulators). From a communication perspective that would include even having the basic comms already drafted for internal and external audiences across a range of scenarios. Get this stuff right and its surprising how patient people will be.
12-10-2017 10:50
ShandyHand Offline

^ I've seen reports of a twitchy Ofcom if broadcasters remain off-air. I imagine there's threshold for informing them buried somewhere in the licence conditions if anyone can be bothered to look. Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-10-2017 10:56
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2017 10:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I've seen reports of a twitchy Ofcom if broadcasters remain off-air. I imagine there's threshold for informing them buried somewhere in the licence conditions if anyone can be bothered to look. Tongue

I doubt that Ofcom see BS as a critical service but it's true that regulators can insist that company's have comprehensive DR plans AND test them on a regular basis. A board director (often The IT Director) should have responsibility for this. Now he clearly could not be responsible for some guy somewhere drilling through a cable BUT would be responsible for getting them back on air asap.
12-10-2017 11:01
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2017 10:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I've seen reports of a twitchy Ofcom if broadcasters remain off-air. I imagine there's threshold for informing them buried somewhere in the licence conditions if anyone can be bothered to look. Tongue

There's no such requirement - unless a broadcaster is supposed to be providing local or community content. If they are off air and therefore not providing such content, they need to report this to Ofcom immediately, as it represents a breach of their licence conditions.
12-10-2017 14:49
ShandyHand Offline

(12-10-2017 14:49 )BarrieBF Wrote:  

There's no such requirement - unless a broadcaster is supposed to be providing local or community content. If they are off air and therefore not providing such content, they need to report this to Ofcom immediately, as it represents a breach of their licence conditions.

So there is a requirement but its not time based.

12-10-2017 14:57
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink FV674 : What you didn't miss......( Wink Sorry I am late with this, I had a problem with my fibre optic cable Wink Tongue )

( Wink Apologies, because of the SendVid 15 minute limit, I've unfortunately had to cut out about 1 and 3/4 hours worth of footage Big Laugh )

Wink Will anyone persevere until beyond 11 minutes ?
Remember, it's cheating to skip/fast forward - you're not getting the all the excitement and "what's-going-to-happen-next" suspense of the proper "as live" nightshow watching experience by doing that Big Laugh
14-10-2017 01:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Christ anyone remember chloe lexus was she ever on BS shes been jailed for biting a womens ear off in a road rage attack

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/of...57666.html

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-10-2017 12:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2017 12:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Christ anyone remember chloe lexus was she ever on BS shes been jailed for biting a womens ear off in a road rage attack

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/of...57666.html

What a piece of trash!

AKA Lara Croft
14-10-2017 13:31
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

With that much silicon in her lips, I'm surprised she can bite anything eek
14-10-2017 13:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV