babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-10-2017 08:32 )Doddle Wrote:  BS have been on the slide for long enough, sticking with tired and crappy old performers and letting the occasional flashes of talent wither and fizzle out. How many times in the past few months has a new person been given a few shows, got a great response, and then never been heard from again?

Spot on here Doddle, bs has stuck with their usual suspects, letting them dominate the nights & a new babes don’t really get a look in other than a few shows. You can pretty much predict the lineup each night again. Lori, Sophie, Preeti & Priya with the odd shift from other babes. The likes of Beth, Alice, Amelia etc

Agree too with Gunnar. Out of this situation bs have come out of it not good at all whereas s66 have come out of it “proverbially smelling like roses” & could even say s66 are currently no1 babeshow because of this

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017 09:47 by Rammyrascal.)
11-10-2017 09:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Definitely have to agree Rammy. Kudos to Studio66 for at least show some interest in putting something out whilst BS were like well we have pervcam and people will use that if they want to talk to the babes. Also with Studio66 they’re not obsessed with pervcam like BS so maybe that explained the differences in responses.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
11-10-2017 09:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2017 08:32 )Doddle Wrote:  BS have been on the slide for long enough, sticking with tired and crappy old performers and letting the occasional flashes of talent wither and fizzle out. How many times in the past few months has a new person been given a few shows, got a great response, and then never been heard from again?

Yes this is SO true! I'm still waiting to see several "new" girls who have been "one night" girls: Brooke Summers (who went naked on her first! (and only?) night, Izobella Northover (a lovely busty girl!) and Eliza Rose who hasn't been on much recently along with Lindsey Bean.............
And what's happened to Charley Green, Danielle Maya....I presume they are moving them onto the webshow? which is great if you can watch it and have LOADS of dosh to throw BS's way!!!!
Sorry I REALLY think (like others on here!) that BS's days are numbered! So sad as I still watch the shows as I haven't got Sky.......
11-10-2017 10:05
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2017 09:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  [Spot on here Doddle, bs has stuck with their usual suspects, letting them dominate the nights & a new babes don’t really get a look in other than a few shows. You can pretty much predict the lineup each night again. Lori, Sophie, Preeti & Priya with the odd shift from other babes. The likes of Beth, Alice, Amelia etc

Your S66 channel are just as predictable as BS's tired roster, Rammy. Probably even more so with their smaller night roster.

Xpanded used to be the ones to freshen up with new talent, but even they are using the same girls seemingly night after night.

The whole of the babe channels are tired now, just holding on to what they've got now.
11-10-2017 10:26
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ I was going to write the very same. How you can possibly say that, Rammy, yet any time someone criticizes the 66STD's roster you always list all the names and defend them, steadfastly? Their roster IS miles worse than BS's. It's comfortably the most stale of all the channels, and that really is saying something as Kerr - rightly points out above - correctly mentioned the complete tedium across the entire babe shows spectrum.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-10-2017 12:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

as i had an early start this morning i decided to tune in... while the channels were online the quality was worse than piss poor.
normally its about a 15 second delay in what you hear on the phone to what you see on the screen. but last night lori anounce it was 3:48 am... i looked at the clock on my pc and it was 4:02 am a full 14mins delay. add in the issues with there phones and yeah it was a royal shit show.
then to add insult to injury the streams started hitching. first for a few seconds then after about 3 mins it was a 30 second hitch followed by 3-4 seconds smooth play then hitched again for 20+ seconds, it happened again and again so quickly became pointless.
suddenly i understood how they had gotten so far out of sync. the hitching wasnt causing dropped frames the stream would recommence where it left off, so fuck knows what the issue was.
so yeah there tech issues seem to be coming thick and fast and dont seem to be any better as i type this.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017 13:02 by HEX!T.)
11-10-2017 13:00
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ The so-called 'Hi-quality' Bounce stream for BS was circa 40 minutes eek behind the live low-quality stream when I checked, and was freezing, then stopping altogether every couple of minutes (or so) - utterly unusable. bladewave annoyed

So, not only have they reduced the 'quality' of the streams, with the 'HQ' one now only 1024 x 576 @ circa 800 kbps , and the 'LQ' one an abysmal 320 x 180 @ circa 250 kbps, they can't even get these shit streams working properly. Surprised shocked bladewave

Incompetence, or drastic cost-cutting, I wonder? Perhaps both... Huh Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017 18:01 by Censorship :-(.)
11-10-2017 15:40
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

Just an observation, the majority of posts on here are negative in respect of the channels pinpointing a number of reasons from poor performance, to tired sets, tired girls, no variety and of course the elephant in the room 'TECH' issues.
I find myself asking the question why in the world after probably months of negativity do the negative posters still watch the channels or have any interest at all in the babe channels as they obviously must do due to comments in posts about recent shows.
I just find it strange.
On my part i only watch one girl who is my true Heart and i never watch anyone or anytime other than that. If she retired from the channels then i would never watch them again so thats my reason but i don't understand your reasons not that you need to explain yourselves i just find it strange that you are doing something that through your posts you clearly don't enjoy.
11-10-2017 16:17
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

To be honest ever since BS began the obsession with Pervcam and non topless unless on pervcam shows I haven’t watched anywhere near what I used to. Tend to only watch if a certain few are on as there the only ones who do topless or nude. I only really came on to voice my opinion on these “issues” as I though it was BS and there response was trrrible. I wouldn’t say we hate and don’t enjoy them we just don’t like the crappy attitude BS have towards there audience.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
11-10-2017 17:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(11-10-2017 16:17 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  Just an observation, the majority of posts on here are negative in respect of the channels pinpointing a number of reasons from poor performance, to tired sets, tired girls, no variety and of course the elephant in the room 'TECH' issues.
I find myself asking the question why in the world after probably months of negativity do the negative posters still watch the channels or have any interest at all in the babe channels as they obviously must do due to comments in posts about recent shows.
I just find it strange.
On my part i only watch one girl who is my true Heart and i never watch anyone or anytime other than that. If she retired from the channels then i would never watch them again so thats my reason but i don't understand your reasons not that you need to explain yourselves i just find it strange that you are doing something that through your posts you clearly don't enjoy.

You think people that complain but still watch are strange, yet you only watch because of one particular 'babe', who you describe as your 'true Heart' ? And that ISN'T strange?!? 'True Heart' ?!? She's a bird you wank over, nothing more, fella.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-10-2017 17:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV