Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Ruby Ryder on the TV Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-10-2017 15:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(10-10-2017 15:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hope u have plenty of beth on video TB Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

A few hundred hours probably Tongue
10-10-2017 15:09
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Hmmmm 906 working on Sky 908,9 still not on EPG

Freesat all 3 channels working well with different girls on it

-- Update Everything working apart from the streaming Tongue Tongue Tongue

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 15:31 by HannahsPet.)
10-10-2017 15:12
Rogergilford54 Online
Posting Machine

908,&909 back on EPG working normally now (but my sky box has just been updated)
10-10-2017 15:57
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms Big GrinBig Grin. I just got SkyQ and was thinking, maybe I was buggering about with it when I was pissed Big GrinRolleyes Glad everything is back to normal..... When's Mia coming back from the cabin?? sexy little minx TongueTongueWink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 16:12 by robert.f4.)
10-10-2017 16:10
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

All the Sky channels are back, but I still cannot access any of the channels online.
10-10-2017 17:31
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Looks like internet is still down there. Virgin BS channel also not working not bothered as i have freesat Wink

10-10-2017 18:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-10-2017 13:00 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I know it’s more under there control just saying if there was they’d fix it ASAP within 10 minutes. The TV side clearly isn’t as important to them as before. Differences in BS to Studio66 response, studio 66 actually had a webshow free to air BS absolutely nothing, except Pervcam.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree that the response looks poor primarily because they offer so little information and updates, and confine it all to social media. What's wrong with putting more on their own websites - indications of what they plan to run and roughly when. How about using those epgs that were still up to display a message?

As ever, customer service is just not considered enough of a priority. (No-one on here still has a clue when the BS streams might return for instance.)

And I also agree that the difference in operator response to last night's predicament was both illustrative and interesting. I think it highlighted a certain hardline-ness from BS management and a certain flexibility and spontaneity from 66 - something that most on here would hope has paid off for them I think.

The difference in approach was possibly predicated on a matter of scheduling, if we consider that BS had already advertised their two babe cam session. 66, on the other hand, had nothing out the ordinary of their own to compete against in doing what they did so it made sense to see if they could make some pussy advertise more pussy! Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-10-2017 19:51
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Streams are back
10-10-2017 20:51
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(10-10-2017 19:51 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 13:00 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I know it’s more under there control just saying if there was they’d fix it ASAP within 10 minutes. The TV side clearly isn’t as important to them as before. Differences in BS to Studio66 response, studio 66 actually had a webshow free to air BS absolutely nothing, except Pervcam.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree that the response looks poor primarily because they offer so little information and updates, and confine it all to social media. What's wrong with putting more on their own websites - indications of what they plan to run and roughly when. How about using those epgs that were still up to display a message?

As ever, customer service is just not considered enough of a priority. (No-one on here still has a clue when the BS streams might return for instance.)

And I also agree that the difference in operator response to last night's predicament was both illustrative and interesting. I think it highlighted a certain hardline-ness from BS management and a certain flexibility and spontaneity from 66 - something that most on here would hope has paid off for them I think.

The difference in approach was possibly predicated on a matter of scheduling, if we consider that BS had already advertised their two babe cam session. 66, on the other hand, had nothing out the ordinary of their own to compete against in doing what they did so it made sense to see if they could make some pussy advertise more pussy! Smile

I agree. Studio66 took the opportunity and ran with it to the best. BS nothing and took the attitude of if anyone wanted to see anything people would go on pervcam. Round of applause for Studio66.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 22:04 by babefan2012.)
10-10-2017 21:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV