babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I didn't see her at all last night, I assumed that new girl Kiki must have been brought in to replace her. Now it turns out she was being restricted to Sky only?
17-08-2017 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-08-2017 12:45 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I didn't see her at all last night, I assumed that new girl Kiki must have been brought in to replace her. Now it turns out she was being restricted to Sky only?

Yes all part of BS's plan??? It begs the question: is anyone in charge? And they obviously need a brain engaged with "normal" viewers! And why subject us to Kiki when there were ALREADY 5 girls on? Words REALLY fail me!..................................
17-08-2017 13:25
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(17-08-2017 13:25 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes all part of BS's plan??? It begs the question: is anyone in charge? And they obviously need a brain engaged with "normal" viewers! And why subject us to Kiki when there were ALREADY 5 girls on? Words REALLY fail me!..................................

If you were a "normal caller they would be interested but as a normal viewer you really know they are not focused on you don't you? Now if you could be converted to a caller or pervcam user they would care.
17-08-2017 13:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Boy haven't times changed from just a couple of years back when a BS boss came on here and stated categorically that it was up to the babes as to what they did on TV (within Ofcom regs)!

(17-08-2017 13:37 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 13:25 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes all part of BS's plan??? It begs the question: is anyone in charge? And they obviously need a brain engaged with "normal" viewers! And why subject us to Kiki when there were ALREADY 5 girls on? Words REALLY fail me!..................................

If you were a "normal caller they would be interested but as a normal viewer you really know they are not focused on you don't you? Now if you could be converted to a caller or pervcam user they would care.

There focus isn't on trying to convince him to be converted when it should be. What enticement is there to take Scarlett private when she is restricted this way by know-better producers. It's her stats and her employment that are at stake. Let the babe choose how to work these things without micro-management.

Why even linger with your remote on MTB at all? It's not engaging or comfortable promotion for the user when self-imposed restrictions are so stark and rigid.

BS couldn't advertise their stresses more plainly if they took out 7-foot neon advertisements!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-08-2017 14:11
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ The enticement is that if you take her private she will take her kit off. We know that they've given up the MTB Freeview slot so they are trying a different cost model. This experiment will either work or it won't. If they are in a declining market for phone calls then going back in time & ignoring how the market has changed will be suicide. We might not like what they are doing but as a businessman myself who has at times been brought in to rescue declining businesses I do recognise a company who are at least trying different approaches to reinvigorate their business.

I would suggest though that rather than just complain on here people should contact BS direct and politely put their views across.
17-08-2017 14:20
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I just don't think it's fair or even indeed sensible to put new babes on a show which is restricting which could affect the calls and stats especially when they are willing to go topless. Personally believe they should be trying this business model with the established babes.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
17-08-2017 14:24
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(17-08-2017 13:38 )ScarlettJ06 Wrote:  Hiya everyone,

Thanks for the encouragement despite some issues last night bladewave

I've been told that the new MTB is for 'new' girls, such as myself, and its non nude and non topless for such girls. I obviously love getting my kit off, so was disappointed I would be limited to this channel all night, and didn't want to put on a bad show...

Im hoping this will not be permanent as I love being on freeview and getting naked!

Thanks for the nice comments, it means a lot to me and its great to hear Heart

Love, Scarlett xx

We all love you getting your kit off, Scarlett. Tongue
17-08-2017 14:26
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ The established models already have their fan bases and they know pretty well what level of calls they will get. The cost model on MTB is now different and I would guess that dictates who goes on it - that is they need the expensive Babes on the higher cost base channels.
17-08-2017 14:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

the fact bs are calling Scarlett a new girl is beyond a joke, she has lots of experience from doing lots of night shows,
every other girl on MTB was just allowed to do there normal show making the hole thing even more silly,
newer girls need all the help they can get these days to get over with the fans and all bs is doing is driving them away,
they will never be able to make more money from cam than phone as they are a very small and expensive player in that market,
cam should be used the way 66 do as an added revenue stream with out affecting the money the tv show is making,
i just dont see this making them the money they are hoping for long term

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-08-2017 14:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(17-08-2017 14:35 )winsaw Wrote:  the fact bs are calling Scarlett a new girl is beyond a joke, she has lots of experience from doing lots of night shows,

Especially considering that they had a real "new girl" Kiki who was on freeview Babestation on her very first night show.
17-08-2017 14:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV