Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
All the channels should have larger sets and film their presenters with hand held cameras.

I'm tired of bed sets and fixed cameras, I'd love to see the presenters move around in a living room set.

It'd give them the ability to sit down, lie down or walk around as the cameraman moves with them.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-07-2017 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I totally agree mate it's time to ditch the static camera and use hand held cameras and better built sets.
Interaction with a set is a stimulating for both babe and viewer and sadly I think you don't get much stimulation form lying on a bed the whole time and poses aren't sexy enough. On other sets you would get far better interaction and stimulation and different poses At least Sin TV IMO were brave enough to try different sets to what BS & S66 and possibly RLC were offering up I think something along the lines of a kitchen (with full working appliances) would be good. There can't be any rules set by OFCOM about what sets the channels can and can't construct - or is there?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-07-2017 05:52
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I haven't had a reason to call in for a while Is it just me or have all the babe's gone from lazy to plane ass not givin a shit?
27-07-2017 10:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

you're free to make the choice whether to call in or not that's fine mate

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-07-2017 10:15
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(27-07-2017 10:15 )babelover48 Wrote:  you're free to make the choice whether to call in or not that's fine mate

I know mate
27-07-2017 10:16
terence Offline

^and you're free to discuss either decision here.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
27-07-2017 10:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2017 05:52 )babelover48 Wrote:  I totally agree mate it's time to ditch the static camera and use hand held cameras and better built sets.
Interaction with a set is a stimulating for both babe and viewer and sadly I think you don't get much stimulation form lying on a bed the whole time and poses aren't sexy enough. On other sets you would get far better interaction and stimulation and different poses At least Sin TV IMO were brave enough to try different sets to what BS & S66 and possibly RLC were offering up I think something along the lines of a kitchen (with full working appliances) would be good. There can't be any rules set by OFCOM about what sets the channels can and can't construct - or is there?
Although I agree that most of the sets need updating, the only decent one being the office, the rigid camera shots I believe, especially when unmanned, give us the best chances of flashes. Ok, you may have the POV which often goes around a babes body, giving us great up close views, but you don't really see much. The manned web cams, when we are allowed to see, are again rarely that much revealing.
Most of my memorable flashes and "accidents" have been when the babe has been left on her own, with a static camera.
27-07-2017 12:02
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(27-07-2017 12:02 )derekdas Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 05:52 )babelover48 Wrote:  I totally agree mate it's time to ditch the static camera and use hand held cameras and better built sets.
Although I agree that most of the sets need updating, the only decent one being the office, the rigid camera shots I believe, especially when unmanned, give us the best chances of flashes. Ok, you may have the POV which often goes around a babes body, giving us great up close views, but you don't really see much. The manned web cams, when we are allowed to see, are again rarely that much revealing.
Most of my memorable flashes and "accidents" have been when the babe has been left on her own, with a static camera.

Very, very good points: the camera man is often more concerned with compliance and keeping his job,
than entertainment.
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 12:08 by Rake.)
27-07-2017 12:08
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Great naked session from georgie right now
27-07-2017 23:51
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2017 23:51 )forumdude Wrote:  Great naked session from georgie right now

missed it, shame. a great Georgie naked session is a rare beast indeed, and well worth seeing.
28-07-2017 03:22