babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
doubt if the presenters would even find any cm2Studios interesting - even at 5:30 in the morning!! Tongue But the bloody cheek of it is that it cost you £2 a minute to do so!! TOTAl C**t rip off when I think it should be the other way around!! Tongue let's have the babes sending US backstage cams feeds to our cams!! it has to work both ways St66!! Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2017 07:26 by lovebabes56.)
26-04-2017 07:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Can someone - ANYONE - explain to me why so many of the 'babes' always seem to head to Dubai on their hols ? I mean I know there's THAT rumoured reason - which I'll not focus on - but why Dubai ?!? Why to to a notoriously restrictive and oppressive part of the world. Where you can't drink alcohol - something the girls all seem to be very adept at - you can't sunbathe topless - if they wished to avoid tan lines, you could be sent to jail or flogged for kissing someone you're not married to. So why there ? It's not the only place on Earth with sunshine. It genuinely baffles me.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-05-2017 09:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

coz they can earn 70k+ a trip.
think of it as a busmans holiday.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-05-2017 11:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2017 09:55 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Can someone - ANYONE - explain to me why so many of the 'babes' always seem to head to Dubai on their hols ? I mean I know there's THAT rumoured reason - which I'll not focus on - but why Dubai ?!? Why to to a notoriously restrictive and oppressive part of the world. Where you can't drink alcohol - something the girls all seem to be very adept at - you can't sunbathe topless - if they wished to avoid tan lines, you could be sent to jail or flogged for kissing someone you're not married to. So why there ? It's not the only place on Earth with sunshine. It genuinely baffles me.

Lots of money to be made from older wealthy men.

But of course we all know that these women are pure and not into anything naughty on the side. They are all good girls with high morals who don't cheat on their boyfriends or husbands Bounce

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 13:15 by mrmann.)
09-05-2017 13:14
skully Offline

Your questionable views don't apply to everyone though mrmann bladewave

To answer the question posed.
Dubai is a popular holiday destination for numerous (other, non seedy) reasons, they have lots of beaches and resorts, you can drink...

Quote:The legal age for drinking alcohol is 18 in Abu Dhabi (although a Ministry of Tourism by-law allows hotels to serve alcohol only to those over 21), and 21 in Dubai and the Northern Emirates (except Sharjah, where drinking alcohol is illegal).

...which I found out when I looked up Dubai, after watching a show about the Burj Al Arab hotel. It's also classed as a ''shoppers paradise''. I assume that is something that attracts babe channel girls...as it does lots of other people Rolleyes

I also had a look through this site - https://www.visitdubai.com/en-uk/ looks like you could have a great holiday.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
09-05-2017 14:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

There's nothing in Dubai you can't get at Great Yarmouth. Wink
09-05-2017 16:28
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2017 16:28 )Tractor boy Wrote:  There's nothing in Dubai you can't get at Great Yarmouth. Wink

or copacabana lol

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
09-05-2017 16:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

or maybe eve Skegness probably lol
but I'm sure that there is one - well make it two then! - things while on holiday in UK that you CAN'T get in Dubai ;-
A great full English breakfast and British style fish and chips!! (beer battered - mmm) does anyone know if the Magpie in Whitby is still open? that was THE best fish & chips I ever had on a holiday!!
and even if you can get that in Dubai I doubt it would taste as good as the British way of cooking it

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-05-2017 17:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2017 14:16 )skully Wrote:  Your questionable views don't apply to everyone though mrmann bladewave

To answer the question posed.
Dubai is a popular holiday destination for numerous (other, non seedy) reasons, they have lots of beaches and resorts, you can drink...

Quote:The legal age for drinking alcohol is 18 in Abu Dhabi (although a Ministry of Tourism by-law allows hotels to serve alcohol only to those over 21), and 21 in Dubai and the Northern Emirates (except Sharjah, where drinking alcohol is illegal).

...which I found out when I looked up Dubai, after watching a show about the Burj Al Arab hotel. It's also classed as a ''shoppers paradise''. I assume that is something that attracts babe channel girls...as it does lots of other people Rolleyes

I also had a look through this site - https://www.visitdubai.com/en-uk/ looks like you could have a great holiday.

Not questionable at all Skully. Lots of babe channel women and women in general go to Dubai to make money off of older men. Simples. As for shopping, well, what can they buy in Dubai that they can't buy in London??? Would love to know.

My bet is they go there, make their money from the mostly older men, and then spend most of the money on clothes and entertainment/food while there, so that they don't have tons of cold cash on their hands. Then again, maybe bank transactions are made and some money wired to their British accounts, but I'm leaning more on hard cold cash given.

There are exceptions I believe, with a tiny percentage of these babe channel women possibly going there just for shopping, entertainment etc, but there's no way the majority of these women are going there without the incentive of making extra money. Hotels are expensive, as is the food, entertainment and of course shopping, and I doubt the types of women on these channels are going to be content with such a financial loss, just for a few days of fun. Not all of these women make tons of money on these channels, or have as much going on as they used to, and we all know how pricey the UK can be, so why not spend a few days overseas and make a big bundle? Seems realistic to me and many others.

Also, it's smart of these women to go somewhere that they won't be noticed, unlike in London where it's easy to bump into someone.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 03:13 by mrmann.)
10-05-2017 02:51
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2017 02:51 )mrmann Wrote:  Lots of babe channel women and women in general go to Dubai to make money off of older men. Simples.....

...There are exceptions I believe, with a tiny percentage of these babe channel women possibly going there just for shopping, entertainment etc, but there's no way the majority of these women are going there without the incentive of making extra money.

As you have such intensive research & knowledge on these affairs Shy, care to put a number to these percentages? Only fair seeing as you're going to be tarring EVERY babe going to Dubai now, on the back of what or two may get up to.
10-05-2017 06:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV