babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-04-2017 15:34 )snookered147 Wrote:  [quote='Censorship :-(' pid='2027384' dateline='1492436772']
jimmyt73 and his myriad 'angries' will be along presently... Rolleyes Prepare for emoticon overload! eek Wink

The following statement has been made on behalf of jimmyt73.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhbladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewaveSadSadSadSadSadRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhbladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewaveSadSadSadSadSadShyShyShyShyShyannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Wink Big Laugh
Firstly thanks to Snookered for issuing a statement on my behalf which is exactly what my reaction is,to bs i say i knew they would not hold off on the spliting between platforms leaving us Sky only viewers out in the cold AGAIN!!!! and to those who pour scorn on us Sky only viewers,just remember without our initial support BS would not have survived the early days and made it on to Freeview in the first place and finally to those who can please cap as much as you can for those of us who have been shafted again by a channel we helped to evolve,in summaryannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

im always open to positive change
18-04-2017 08:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(18-04-2017 05:36 )trains55 Wrote:  
(18-04-2017 02:02 )BarrieBF Wrote:  Everything seems calm tonight after the excitement of last night.

Yes back to "NORMAL" unfortunately! And the shower didn't appear! But I'll still give it a few nights just in case last night was a temporary? blip!

In our heart of hearts BB I think we all know which night was the temporary blip and it wasn't last night.
It's nice to see your glass is half full though, that's a good attitude to have. Personally my glass is three quarters full but I went for a piss and the barmaid took it away and poured it down the sink and anyway it was plastic not glass because the Cobblers were playing MK Dons that day.

18-04-2017 13:07
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Good day today, both Charlie C & Flick look well up for it, plenty of panty flashing and Charlie in particular looks horny, nice to see
18-04-2017 14:42
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(18-04-2017 08:14 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(17-04-2017 15:34 )snookered147 Wrote:  [quote='Censorship :-(' pid='2027384' dateline='1492436772']
jimmyt73 and his myriad 'angries' will be along presently... Rolleyes Prepare for emoticon overload! eek Wink

The following statement has been made on behalf of jimmyt73.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhbladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewaveSadSadSadSadSadRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhbladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewaveSadSadSadSadSadShyShyShyShyShyannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Wink Big Laugh
Firstly thanks to Snookered for issuing a statement on my behalf which is exactly what my reaction is,to bs i say i knew they would not hold off on the spliting between platforms leaving us Sky only viewers out in the cold AGAIN!!!! and to those who pour scorn on us Sky only viewers,just remember without our initial support BS would not have survived the early days and made it on to Freeview in the first place and finally to those who can please cap as much as you can for those of us who have been shafted again by a channel we helped to evolve,in summaryannoyedannoyedannoyed...

SNIPPED a fair few 'angries' etc. Rolleyes

Wow! Surprised He took it surprisingly well, I feel... Rolleyes laugh Wink
18-04-2017 15:06

(18-04-2017 13:07 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(18-04-2017 05:36 )trains55 Wrote:  
(18-04-2017 02:02 )BarrieBF Wrote:  Everything seems calm tonight after the excitement of last night.

Yes back to "NORMAL" unfortunately! And the shower didn't appear! But I'll still give it a few nights just in case last night was a temporary? blip!

In our heart of hearts BB I think we all know which night was the temporary blip and it wasn't last night.

SNIP

Indeed; full-on, 2017, Lamestation, once again; disappointing, though not in the least surprising. bladewave Rolleyes

Perhaps we should start a petition for a complete separation of FV snd $ky, if that's the only way of getting a (relatively speaking) decent show? Huh Rolleyes

(ducks, runs for cover... from jimmy eek Wink )
18-04-2017 15:19
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I love Charlie c but if she wants to do private sessions off screen surely she can do them at home, she's off screen too often. And for that reason I'm out. No calls from me today
18-04-2017 16:02
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Perhaps bs had a holiday relief producer in charge over Easter, some poor misguided soul who believed the channels where there to provide adult entertainment and titillation. Normal service has now resumed.
18-04-2017 16:07

(18-04-2017 16:07 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Perhaps bs had a holiday relief producer in charge over Easter, some poor misguided soul who believed the channels where there to provide adult entertainment and titillation. Normal service has now resumed.

After the 'temporary blip',

#Attention all Broadcasters of the Babe Channel Federation...#

#We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.#

(one for the Rush fans out there... Rolleyes Tongue )
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2017 17:06 by Censorship :-(.)
18-04-2017 16:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(18-04-2017 15:06 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Wow! Surprised He took it surprisingly well, I feel... Rolleyes laugh Wink

Only cos I did a preemptive version to soften the blow TongueBig Laugh Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 18-04-2017 17:13 by Snooks.)
18-04-2017 17:13

^ 'Pre-emptive strike', eh? eek Ah, that explains it! Rolleyes laugh

(with apologies to jimmy Smile )
18-04-2017 17:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV