babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I thought it looked like her, but wasn't quite sure.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
08-04-2017 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah its Delta she wasn't there I don't think any girls who were on BS were actually there just loads of grid girls Wink It was a good day

Its strange how ive just come across this had no idea I even had it tbh and she is in the news which I also didn't no until after I post this the saw people were chatting in the Delta thread crazy...
08-04-2017 21:12
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

As you can see I never put it on my car or in my window I don't think it would look good pulling up to a family gathering lol
08-04-2017 21:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-04-2017 21:12 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Yeah its Delta she wasn't there I don't think any girls who were on BS were actually there just loads of grid girls Wink It was a good day

Its strange how ive just come across this had no idea I even had it tbh and she is in the news which I also didn't no until after I post this the saw people were chatting in the Delta thread crazy...

Babestation did have a stand at modified car shows. I met a few bs babes at Max Power live in 2006 including Daryl Morgan, Dani O'Neal, Yvette Merriman, Tara & Natasha

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2017 21:24
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I think the show I went to was in Birmingham there was a BS stand but you forget who was actually there
08-04-2017 21:34
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ms Nicole and Ms Jada Really Look Good Together In The Office, With Those Sexy Shiny Matching Black & Red High Heels On Bent Over On Top Of The Desk!!! Ms Nicole Looks Very Nice Bent Over!HeartTongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-04-2017 00:36
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Never seen Jada and Nicole together before. Woweewow.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
09-04-2017 00:39
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

My summary of Babestation...

Lori - naked in 2mins, then just bounces around like she's on a trampoline, (she used to be sexy years ago but now just boring and not sexy)

Priya & Pretti - haven't looked sexy for a long while, they like to wear their knickers wayyy to high and it just looks errr such a turn off. See examples below...
[Image: priya1.jpg]
[Image: priya2.jpg]

Levi - dunno who chooses her outfits but for a while i've been thinking a blind person dresses her, the outfits don't look sexy or even elegant, just "bunged on" see today's example below...
[Image: levi1.jpg]

The new posing with car pics - whoever takes the pics or directs the shoots wouldn't know sexy if stood in front of him / her, there are pics of Charlie C and Levi in a car sideways on - at least make them look sexy and not make them look fat! the photos look so bad it's shocking. see example below...
[Image: levi2.jpg]

Babestation need to get a manager or a director, someone who knows what they are doing to be honest! as far as i can see they just sign up the best talent from XXpanded and think that's it job done.

Fact is they sign up so many that they haven't got enough TV time for them and they continue to carry passengers who have just become boring, almost like watching repeats.

Everyone has their own opinions and this is just mine.

Oh and one more...

Mia - she's their most beautiful girl by far, always looked fun and interesting, but about the last 3 times i've seen here on - she just seems to constantly lay on her tummy and not move. (joining the becoming boring list)

I notice some girls change outfits a few times per show, others seem to have the same one three hours later, says it all really.

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
09-04-2017 16:02
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(08-04-2017 21:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 21:12 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Yeah its Delta she wasn't there I don't think any girls who were on BS were actually there just loads of grid girls Wink It was a good day

Babestation did have a stand at modified car shows. I met a few bs babes at Max Power live in 2006 including Daryl Morgan, Dani O'Neal, Yvette Merriman, Tara & Natasha

Lucky duck.
09-04-2017 16:20
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2017 16:02 )Babe-Review-Man Wrote:  as far as i can see they just sign up the best talent from XXpanded

Barbie Sins looks like a good find. She wasn't signed from Xpanded.
09-04-2017 17:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV