babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
having talked to a few girls who have left the channels you find why the vibe is gone because they are being micromanaged by producers who are in turn who managed by accountants who are being told what to do by Executives who are in turn being run by Shareholders.

Shareholders dont give a fuck about the product as long as it makes them money.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 06:21 by HannahsPet.)
23-03-2017 06:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ Exactly.

Ultimately, it probably doesn't matter who's on, as they are not able to do much, even if they were inclined to do so, thanks to the commercially motivated decisions by the channel itself.

Yes, there will always be some babes (maybe even a majority, these days?) who, irrespective of what 'freedom' they might have, will do as little as they can get away with, but when you see babes who you know are capable of so much more, it's pretty obvious that something else is to blame; After all, if all the cameraman is showing is your top third, and you are 'rooted to the spot' because you have to focus on pervcam, or you are having to 'engage' in endless gimmicks etc. , there's not that much you can do, really, is there? bladewave Sad
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 12:43 by Censorship :-(.)
23-03-2017 12:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-03-2017 06:20 )HannahsPet Wrote:  having talked to a few girls who have left the channels you find why the vibe is gone because they are being micromanaged by producers who are in turn who managed by accountants who are being told what to do by Executives who are in turn being run by Shareholders.

Shareholders dont give a fuck about the product as long as it makes them money.

Indeed as long as bs makes money the bs bosses & shareholders don't give a monkeys to anything else.

Of the babeshows, Bs more than most does seem to have their babes as robots just focused on bringing in calls & selling pics & vids

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2017 12:33
terence Offline

(23-03-2017 12:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Bs more than most does seem to have their babes as robots just focused on bringing in calls & selling pics & vids

exactly, i bet the other channels wish their girls had the same work ethic. it's about focusing on the job and the paying customer and bringing in the cash not bantering with the producer, .

rammy sticking up for babestation over s66, who'd of thought it. Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
23-03-2017 13:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

he sticks up for any babe channel though Wink he will put up with any old shit as long as girls gets there tits out and in some cases dont Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-03-2017 14:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-03-2017 13:31 )terence Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 12:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Bs more than most does seem to have their babes as robots just focused on bringing in calls & selling pics & vids

exactly, i bet the other channels wish their girls had the same work ethic. it's about focusing on the job and the paying customer not the producer, and bringing in the cash.

rammy sticking up for babestation over s66, who'd of thought it. Big Grin

Normal service will resume soon Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2017 17:11
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

They are makin mica look so boring now days.
The day they will have her on an alley set walking around is the day I'll start calling back in! No visual stimulus
23-03-2017 17:28
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Shift patterns are reverting back to the clear separation between Days & Nights from April. So no 7pm - 3am type shifts. Seems the "night" girls haven't been too successful when doing part Days.
23-03-2017 18:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2017 18:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Shift patterns are reverting back to the clear separation between Days & Nights from April. So no 7pm - 3am type shifts. Seems the "night" girls haven't been too successful when doing part Days.

HOORAY! I didn't think it would work! BUT I presume the night shifts will be from 9.00pm-5.30am like the "old" days!?
23-03-2017 20:17
jackster100 Online
Master Poster

(23-03-2017 18:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Shift patterns are reverting back to the clear separation between Days & Nights from April. So no 7pm - 3am type shifts. Seems the "night" girls haven't been too successful when doing part Days.

its a shame I hope Alexa and Flick stay days doing part night or go to full nights It would a really backward step to see them not be on part nights at least
23-03-2017 20:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV