Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kodi crackdown: Premier League wins High Court order to block illegal streams

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Kodi crackdown: Premier League wins High Court order to block illegal streams

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-03-2017 14:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

RE: Kodi crackdown: Premier League wins High Court order to block illegal streams
(09-03-2017 14:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017...streaming/

Someone will find away around it.
10-03-2017 17:53
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Kodi crackdown: Premier League wins High Court order to block illegal streams
there is a way round its just a UK ISP block so just need to use a VPN to connect

trading standards are cracking down on people selling boxes with Kodi already installed but other than that theres nothing they can do because if they try to ban devices like Amazon firesticks still be able to access using kodi via PC and macs

they could try to shut kodi down which wont work even if they did as its an opensource product people could still use it and add addons to it

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 19:32 by HannahsPet.)
10-03-2017 19:28
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

If it wan't for illegal streaming or movie piracy the profits would be doubly obscene Wink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
12-03-2017 12:48
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

im changing to Virgin from Sky saving me nearly 40 quid a month for the first year and about 25 a month after. and i get ultra high speed broadband up to 200mbps and free bt sports for that. thats 300£ a year for a better service

last straw when my package with new charges works out to about 100£ a month and wasnt getting movies or sport or Fibre for that

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 20:18 by HannahsPet.)
12-03-2017 20:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

i thought this would be next on the agenda after they bannned certain torrent sites a ban which for the most part has been unsuccessful.

with kodi boxes it will be even harder as a lot of the links that kodi uses are directly from the broadcasters server.
i for instance get netflix and hulu for free, but the links i use are netflix and hulu links direct from there site.
meaning to stop me using them they would have to ban my ip not block the links.
but banning my ip wont work either as i use openvpn which has so many cloudflare servers that if 1 ip gets banned i have 1000's of others to choose from.

then theres this http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=63858
which says in essence:
If the user only views it directly through a web browser
streaming it from a website that hosts it,
he or she is apparently doing nothing wrong.

basically if you have streaming links from a legit site, you can use them as long as you dont make a copy.

This doesn’t mean that website owners who host copyrighted content illegally, which can be accessed and streamed by Internet users, are off the hook though. It’s just the end-user that’s covered under existing law from having to pay any fines for streaming any kind of illegally hosted copyrighted content from the Internet.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-03-2017 09:24