Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Lori - Babestation & Bangbabes - Nightshow Caps, Videos & Chat

rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
she was a secretary and a nurse. Man u were not paying attention.

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
14-08-2009 00:01
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like we are going to be treated to another night of Lori chasing her chicken fillets round the studio Smile
I really am baffled as to why she bothers with them! It detracts from the her whole look and IMO is a bit of a turn-off Sad
14-08-2009 23:39
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi Guys

Been loving Lori on the show these last few nights since she had her hair done (coincidence - I don't think so!!). The show on Wed/Thurs was excellent as we had LOTS AND LOTS of nipple flashes. The only thing that spoilt was the constant sight and sound of other girls inthe corner of the screen (esp Dionne). This was especially irritating at the point where Lori finally removed her bra but didn't show us her boobs in full.

Last night's show was not as good! I am not saying that it was a BAD show, it's just that there much fewer nipple flashes (if any). She looked particularly sexy as a secretary - if only the girls I work with were as sexy as she is lol!!

BTW if you don't read her twitter page she says that she might be BLUE KISS tonight!! If she is I hope that she is on with either Rachel or Chloe so I only have to record one channel because I want to watch the football as well!!

Best wishes

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESmileSmileSmile
15-08-2009 08:40
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2009 08:40 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi Guys

Been loving Lori on the show these last few nights since she had her hair done (coincidence - I don't think so!!). The show on Wed/Thurs was excellent as we had LOTS AND LOTS of nipple flashes. The only thing that spoilt was the constant sight and sound of other girls inthe corner of the screen (esp Dionne). This was especially irritating at the point where Lori finally removed her bra but didn't show us her boobs in full.

Last night's show was not as good! I am not saying that it was a BAD show, it's just that there much fewer nipple flashes (if any). She looked particularly sexy as a secretary - if only the girls I work with were as sexy as she is lol!!

BTW if you don't read her twitter page she says that she might be BLUE KISS tonight!! If she is I hope that she is on with either Rachel or Chloe so I only have to record one channel because I want to watch the football as well!!

Best wishes

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESmileSmileSmile
well she is on partyland tonight. jest saw her online on there website.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2009 21:56 by dave34.)
15-08-2009 21:55
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

realloribuckbyon Blue Kiss tonight.. i'm scared!! there very naughty on there! hope u'll all be watching! next on Babestation Thursday night,xx

ON LORI TWITTER
16-08-2009 19:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

beat me to it

Piper Niven Superfan
16-08-2009 19:59
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Whats with those awful grey shoes that do not seem to match any outfit she owns?
16-08-2009 22:17
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

im guessing bluekiss don't have a web stream do they ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-08-2009 22:22
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

dont think so free
16-08-2009 22:32
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

typical. still not like i'll be missing much i'd guess. i predict (at most) a hand bra

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-08-2009 22:35
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles