GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Dionne - Babestation Discussion Thread

dionne from babestation Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne - Videos & Caps
well guys, thanks for all watching me again!! you made me giggle with the names your making up for me........... but just to let you all know... its Dionne Mendez!! when my new webcite is sorted its called DionneMendez.com Smile love you lots like jelly tots, Dionne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
14-08-2009 08:30
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Yes Dionne, absolutley lovin that name....its fresh, exciting, sexy, mysterious, exotic................Its YOU Heart

Good Luck with the new website Hun xxx Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 08:40 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
14-08-2009 08:36
dionne from babestation Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne
my dear friend boogieboy, your so funny! do you know anything about MAC makecup? its amazing, i wear cheekbone highlighter, professional camara make up the refects off the lights of the studio, thats what its designed for Smile Smile Smile..... & i do beleave that your eight year old brother is to young to be watching a show thats for over 18!!! as for my lips........make up too( lip liner) sorry but its fact!!!! anyway i hope your well & have a lovely weekend!!! Dionne xxxxxxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 09:00 by dionne from babestation.)
14-08-2009 08:43
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Dionne - Discussion Thread
Pure class!!!!
14-08-2009 08:50
cgilgo Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Dionne,
Some day I will build up the courage to call you! In the meantime, you have said you like tattoos, how do I send pics of mine to you? (I'm from Ireland so I cant send pics from phone). Also, I see you got some new tattoos on your back, what are they (you move too fast on the babestation bed!!).
As for your lips, it's clear if you look carefully that your lipstick goes over your lips, making them seem fuller, it's obvious you havent done anything else, I think other people are focusing on other parts of your body too much to notice!
Last but not least, are you from this planet? It's unnaturally for someone to be so beautiful! (If you're not from this planet please send my greetings to the good people of planet Zog!)
14-08-2009 11:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hi dionne have a good weekend yourself. youre in todays daily sport. theyve got a free center pages poster and youre on it in a burnley top. but i think theyve put your head on someone else's body am right

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-08-2009 14:20
GaylordfuckoffTWO Offline
Junior Poster

dionne........could you please get me a job on babestation ill do anything camera-man...wardrobe handler(ideal...no heavy lifting there) lol....tea boy..personal asisstant(dream come true)anything at all would be great.......Big Grin
14-08-2009 17:33
Jacko00 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-08-2009 08:30 )dionne from babestation Wrote:  well guys, thanks for all watching me again!! you made me giggle with the names your making up for me........... but just to let you all know... its Dionne Mendez!! when my new webcite is sorted its called DionneMendez.com Smile love you lots like jelly tots, Dionne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, i wouldnt have guessed that, when your new website is ready could i make a request that the site has lots of videos that are over a minute long, dont really care on the content.
14-08-2009 18:50
ronnieh Offline
Apprentice Poster

Toungue RE: Dionne - Discussion Thread
Dionne has been my favourite babe on the channels for about 5 years now (sorry Dionne hope that doesn't make you feel too old! Tongue) and the way she comes across on this forum has only reinforced it. Absolute pure class!
14-08-2009 19:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i first met dionne 5 years ago and she's still the same gorgeous sexy babe with a fantastic personality now as she is then. and i too would be willing to work under her lol

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-08-2009 19:46
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles