GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
more an upset/devasted post.

my ice hockey team I support Manchester phoenix are very likely playing their last ever game today

Piper Niven Superfan
15-01-2017 16:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

^ Take your skates and stick. You may get a game

15-01-2017 16:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

He'd be better taking his camera to get exclusive once-in-a-lifetime pictures, really.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-01-2017 16:51
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Once again when girls don't reply to tweets/messages asking about camming or phonechat services they provide annoyed It's impolite at best and terrible customer service at worst, how hard is it to send a tweet to someone who wants to give you money (in some cases at an overpriced rate) to do a not particularly difficult job bladewave Rolleyes

Edit: And of course I get a reply not long after posting this laugh But I know there are other girls out there that don't, so my overall point still stands Tongue

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2017 17:02 by iloveMegan.)
28-01-2017 15:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-01-2017 16:23 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ Take your skates and stick. You may get a game

Not anymore I won't SadSadSad

http://www.manchesterphoenix.co.uk/news/...-statement

Piper Niven Superfan
01-02-2017 13:10
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

The price of my favoured lemonade has risen by 13p a bottle,and before anyone says its only 13p remember as a long time dole recipient its your tax money which funds it and i normally buy 6 bottles a time.
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
01-02-2017 13:55
Whynot Offline
Just Me

People with first world problems whining

I hate injustice and liars
01-02-2017 14:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-02-2017 13:55 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  and i normally buy 6 bottles a time.
Surprised

a) at least it's not anything stronger
b) I used to take a similar attitude, and do at least drink somewhat less these days

I've noticed some prices creeping up since New Year.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-02-2017 14:47
Jack the Nipper Offline
Posting Machine

I was in a shop earlier this morning picking up a few & bits & bobs.When I was at the checkout the store manager came up & started talking cashier who was serving me,he then turned to me & and asked me "how's your day been sir" in the most sarcastic tone to which I replied "if I told you my day is all the better for seeing you would you believe me" to which he retorted "no".I then replied "why ask then!",I think he realised he irated/pissed me off a bit & he a made a short,sharp exit to which the cashier smiled at me & quietly said "well said".The devil on my shoulder definitely wanted me break the sarcastic pricks jaw.

Basically people asking questions when they aren't interested in listening to the answer.
On another point as I was walking through the high street I was about the only person looking where they were going,the amount of people too absorbed by looking in their phone/ipod etc & not being aware of their environment or people around them was shocking.As a driver I have had to beep a fair few people stepping into the road not looking where they are going whilst too busy on their phones GRRRR!.
01-02-2017 18:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Prefacing any argument with "is it just me..?", which is as bad as "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" and "I'm not a racist, but..."

10-02-2017 09:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles