babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(02-01-2017 00:18 )Dave_A Wrote:  I was thinking that, the figures seem to be better after they left tv (2015-2016) compared to those from their last year on tv (2014-2015).

A close look at the figures shows that the only reason "the figures seem to be better" since they left TV is that a property deal last year (the old Red Light studio no doubt) increased their assets by almost half a million pounds. Otherwise they appear to have had a quiet trading year.
03-01-2017 14:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Of course, RLC already has some babes to start them off from their web content.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-01-2017 16:13
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2016 14:08 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^The problem is that a new channel would just hire the same old faces that have clogged up the babe channels for years. A new channel really wouldn't have any effect.

says who ? if a new channel were to start they could hire who they wanted, the ideas alone mentioned on here for something different from the norm we are used to ,obviously the cost of starting something like this would be a risk but i for one would love a break away from the same old stuff ive seen for years ,Big Grin
03-01-2017 17:00
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(02-01-2017 20:13 )Rake Wrote:  RLC sources told me today that they hope the return to TV this year

Same message as usual then, as that's what they always say.

The only time the message changed was early last year when they were implying that a return was imminent.

Otherwise the message has always been the same - they are hoping to return.
07-01-2017 19:41
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

would RLC in insist on any deal to return to TV would have to involve XP being able to broadcast as well?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-01-2017 20:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

unless the company has a new owner who has nothing to do with the previous owner. its not gonna happen.
ofcom banned the owner of teasme tv from owning a tv operation from what i gathered at the time of closure. then when they found out the same people part owned redlight they removed there license also.
(at least thats what i heard.)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 21:10 by HEX!T.)
07-01-2017 20:52
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It's a fearsome battle between BS and S66 tonight in the 'Lets balls up the nightshows championships'. Big LaughRolleyes.
Double babe stint and too many babes in versus a babe on screen and another in a box Rolleyes. So awful it's almost funny Wink.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 00:09 by Snooks.)
08-01-2017 00:09
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(08-01-2017 00:09 )snookered147 Wrote:  It's a fearsome battle between BS and S66 tonight in the 'Lets balls up the nightshows championships'. Big LaughRolleyes.
Double babe stint and too many babes in versus a babe on screen and another in a box Rolleyes. So awful it's almost funny Wink.

Who's would you say has come out of it the better then?
ShyTongue Rolleyes

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
08-01-2017 04:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

neither well S66 partly because had lola on solo 6 months back lola would have been on a DBS

to be honest ive never expected a decent fri or sat night since 2009 because guessing thats where the channels make most money due to the amount of drunk horny men who are easily swayed into spending a fortune

all i ask is sunday - thur we get some decent shows Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2017 08:48
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would agree with you I can't see how the channels could fail not to put on a decent show on a Friday or Saturday night!!
I guess the main culprit to that would be Pervecam

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 11:36 by lovebabes56.)
08-01-2017 11:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV