babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ There is merit in both these posts (tractor boy's and bigglesworth's). But just because one or two babes feel themselves at the top of the tree doesn't mean a girl further down the list doesn't feel under threat in any way. In fact there would seem little point in introducing newcomers to the shows if they were not threatening to replace someone on the roster. Also I think it is worth stating that if judgments are being made on this based on conversations posters have had with babe or babes some consideration should be given to the fact that a babe might not always wish to share her deepest feelings of job security with a customer on her call.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 20:40 by ShandyHand.)
01-01-2017 20:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

It's funny how it's often posted in this forum that established girls are set in their routines, just go through the motions, don't make much effort, etc. You see the same kind of comments posted all the time.

Now we're suddenly meant to believe that in reality they are really paranoid about competition and fearful for their jobs.
01-01-2017 20:51
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(01-01-2017 19:10 )bigglesworth Wrote:  If they are hitting their call targets without any trouble they are not likely to be wasting their time worrying about newcomers.

Indeed.

I think most girls have more practical things on their minds. For example, Lilly Roma has just received an offer from Babestation, but has declined as she does not wish to travel to Milton Keynes.
01-01-2017 21:38
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

On the subject of substandard lighting, sets & camera men again I was told by what I believe is a reliable source that most of the producers don't make any effort because they earn a set wage so will do as little as they can get away with!
My bonus suggestion seems even more obvious now?
02-01-2017 18:44
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Why should they get bonuses just for doing their job? Ideally they need to be managed more robustly.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-01-2017 19:00
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(02-01-2017 19:00 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Why should they get bonuses just for doing their job? Ideally they need to be managed more robustly.

Quite. Never understood that bonus culture. Bankers et al lining their own pockets I guess.
02-01-2017 20:08
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Jermaine Pennant and Fazer from N-Dubz are some of the luckiest blokes on the planet.

Alice and Ashley are out of this world.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-01-2017 20:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thought Fazer and Ashley were no more

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-01-2017 20:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2017 20:08 )Rake Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 19:00 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Why should they get bonuses just for doing their job? Ideally they need to be managed more robustly.

Quite. Never understood that bonus culture. Bankers et al lining their own pockets I guess.

they get bonuses for all the pictures and other things they sell the more pics and vids they sell the more they earn

Think the S66 girls are on Revenue share some girls get 50% of evrything they make think some only get 20%

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-01-2017 20:39
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

My comment was aimed at the producers. I know the girls get a % of sales, cause the basic wage is lower.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-01-2017 20:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV