babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(30-12-2016 22:02 )ryuken Wrote:  Given that most presenters were glamour models and strippers prior to working for the channels.

I'm surprised how a lot of them are unable to pose, move and dance seductively.

In a lot of cases I suspect it's a case of unwilling rather than unable Rolleyes.
After all don't want to be serving those pesky 'freeloaders' do they? Rolleyesbladewave

(This post was last modified: 30-12-2016 23:54 by Snooks.)
30-12-2016 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pigeonseatsick Offline
Junior Poster

These women obviously don't receive any training, which would account for their wildly variable performances. It seems they are told what not to do, which imprisons the imagination. Spontaneity is all well and good but not if you lack the ability to work within the restraints you are given. Training can impart confidence and pride because your performance is now measurable. Instead of this laissez-faire, commes si comme sa attitude being spewed out nightly.
31-12-2016 08:41
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Jasmine Webb recently burst on to the scene with her first couple of shows that blew other established babes into the weeds.

Then, guess what, the producers got frightened, reigned her in, and made her perform to much stricter guidelines. Hey Presto the life was sucked out of her few subsequent shows.

She has never been seen again.
31-12-2016 12:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

its a completely new channel whats needed to breath some fresh air back on our screens,the ones were left with have stagnated for the majority of the past 12 months, there has been a few highlights with the likes of new girls coming in, most notably nicole snow ,but a bit more competition would make them buck up and take notice Huh
31-12-2016 13:03
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

(31-12-2016 13:03 )shankey! Wrote:  its a completely new channel whats needed to breath some fresh air back on our screens,the ones were left with have stagnated for the majority of the past 12 months, there has been a few highlights with the likes of new girls coming in, most notably nicole snow ,but a bit more competition would make them buck up and take notice Huh

I think you're right but it seems to be hard for startups - remember She Bang, Sin TV and iBabeTV? (they were mainly web only though if I remember correctly)
31-12-2016 13:19
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^The problem is that a new channel would just hire the same old faces that have clogged up the babe channels for years. A new channel really wouldn't have any effect.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
31-12-2016 14:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

im with robot devil a new channel would serve fuck all the babe channels need to be disrupted with a decent digital channel that does what the channels do but better and cheaper

the channels dont want to change because they dont have to change they have got fat and bloated and totally indifferent to ideas of customer service

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 14:46 by HannahsPet.)
31-12-2016 14:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-12-2016 12:03 )Rake Wrote:  Jasmine Webb recently burst on to the scene with her first couple of shows that blew other established babes into the weeds.

Then, guess what, the producers got frightened, reigned her in, and made her perform to much stricter guidelines. Hey Presto the life was sucked out of her few subsequent shows.

She has never been seen again.

Jasmine Webb hasn't been seen again because she's been in the USA since late October/early November.

A new channel won't shake things up, sintv did try but only lasted a few months plus any new channel would hire proven babeshow babes that they know will bring in the calls right away.

but RLC seems to be finally returning to Tv in February from Denni Tayla's twitter as her twitter profile pic has the RLC logo & Feb 2017 on it and a tweet said "Tv shows being planned". If that is the case, could shake things up

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 17:19 by Rammyrascal.)
31-12-2016 17:15
skully Offline

I don't think RLC's return to tv will necessarily shake things up, but it will be a welcome return.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
31-12-2016 17:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Would any of the girls who worked there actually risk going back im not to sure Wink

I think any version of RLC would be like the World of Sport Wrestling just watched a poor shoddy version of the real thing

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-12-2016 20:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV