Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ I am afraid that much of the industry, both performers and backstage staff, holds the punters in contempt. They despise us. Some babes, as we all know, barely hide it.
30-12-2016 19:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MoneyWasted Offline
Banned

(29-12-2016 13:24 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 14:29 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I dont mind late starts as long as visual stimulus is provided when they do come on screen.
Exactly. I'd rather wait a bit to see the likes of Lola than have to sit through a prompt but pointless "tease hour" provided by one of the free-loader hating, do the minimum possible rinser types you'd otherwise have on at this time!

Lucy Anne for one who is the biggest culprit after 10pm in not getting her boobs out.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2016 19:47 by MoneyWasted.)
30-12-2016 19:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Producers can be pain in the arses had a few butt in on conversations. should be the producers to remind them to concerntrate on there callers

Get the feeling that the amount of Dommination crap isnt helping either if some loser is paying them a fortune to ignore them doesnt really seem a huge leap that they slowly start to treat others like they do to the ones that pay to be ignored if you get what i mean

have to say there are still some good ones left but getting smaller in number year by year

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2016 19:52 by HannahsPet.)
30-12-2016 19:51
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ very, very good point about the Dom crap, H-P. I definitely think that is a factor.
30-12-2016 20:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2016 19:39 )MoneyWasted Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 13:24 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 14:29 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I dont mind late starts as long as visual stimulus is provided when they do come on screen.
Exactly. I'd rather wait a bit to see the likes of Lola than have to sit through a prompt but pointless "tease hour" provided by one of the free-loader hating, do the minimum possible rinser types you'd otherwise have on at this time!

Lucy Anne for one who is the biggest culprit after 10pm in not getting her boobs out.

Babes do not have to get their boobs out after 10pm, yes it is expected they do, but they don't have to. So to say she's the biggest culprit because she doesn't get her boobs out is wrong.

As for domination, there is clearly a demand for it, so s66 & the other babeshows have to cater for it

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2016 21:27
MoneyWasted Offline
Banned

^ OK accept your point but it is morally wrong imo
30-12-2016 21:45
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think it's not getting boobs out (though that's usually a sign of a crap show) that's the problem. It's the lacklustre, can't be bothered performances of several girls, giving the impression of "you're lucky to have me on at all at this time ".
I also dislike dom shows but for a slightly different reason. Certain girls seem to use latex and a bit of stamping around to cover up the fact that they are really doing a glorified day show rather than a proper night show. There does seem to be some demand for this stuff but it does mean with only one or two night girls usually on, viewing and calling options for the majority become limited.
31-12-2016 00:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2016 21:45 )MoneyWasted Wrote:  OK accept your point but it is morally wrong imo

I NEVER SAID THAT!!!! I said babes are expected to get their boobs out but they don't have to

Piper Niven Superfan
31-12-2016 00:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-12-2016 00:08 )SteveHG Wrote:  I don't think it's not getting boobs out (though that's usually a sign of a crap show) that's the problem. It's the lacklustre, can't be bothered performances of several girls, giving the impression of "you're lucky to have me on at all at this time ".
I also dislike dom shows but for a slightly different reason. Certain girls seem to use latex and a bit of stamping around to cover up the fact that they are really doing a glorified day show rather than a proper night show. There does seem to be some demand for this stuff but it does mean with only one or two night girls usually on, viewing and calling options for the majority become limited.

that depends on what you class as a proper nightshow, as ive said there are no set rules for what a nightshow has to contain, just rules for what a nightbabe can and cant do.

agree calling options are limited on s66 when they do dom shows given they usually have 3 nightbabes on. have to make sure if 1 babe does a dom show, the other 2 dont

Piper Niven Superfan
31-12-2016 00:32
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2016 00:08 )SteveHG Wrote:  I don't think it's not getting boobs out (though that's usually a sign of a crap show) that's the problem. It's the lacklustre, can't be bothered performances of several girls, giving the impression of "you're lucky to have me on at all at this time ".
Nail on the headSmile

Boobs are an irrelevance. Some of the very best performers teased us for ages (Paige, Lori, etc) but they performed well and kept us interested. Boobs or not there are too many of the current crop that are taking the piss and, more importantly, are doing little to generate new revenue (as I accept that the likes of Ella and Lucy Zara have a loyal following)
31-12-2016 00:38