Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-12-2016 14:29 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I dont mind late starts as long as visual stimulus is provided when they do come on screen.
Exactly. I'd rather wait a bit to see the likes of Lola than have to sit through a prompt but pointless "tease hour" provided by one of the free-loader hating, do the minimum possible rinser types you'd otherwise have on at this time!
29-12-2016 13:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Sophia lares at her best tonight great naked session in the office
30-12-2016 01:09
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Theres too much banter between the girls and the crew on s66. The last couple of times Ive phoned, with two different girls, they've been talking and joking while I'm on the phone, which is very offputting. If I'm paying £2 a minute I expect the girls undivided attention. Its very unprofessional. I'm not sure Ill bother anymore.
30-12-2016 01:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2016 01:42 )nikk18 Wrote:  Theres too much banter between the girls and the crew on s66. The last couple of times Ive phoned, with two different girls, they've been talking and joking while I'm on the phone, which is very offputting. If I'm paying £2 a minute I expect the girls undivided attention. Its very unprofessional. I'm not sure Ill bother anymore.

have to agree, banter between girls and crew should not happen when a babe is on a call. no problem with it between calls, but once a babe is on a call, should stop

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2016 02:49
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(30-12-2016 01:42 )nikk18 Wrote:  Theres too much banter between the girls and the crew on s66. The last couple of times Ive phoned, with two different girls, they've been talking and joking while I'm on the phone, which is very offputting. If I'm paying £2 a minute I expect the girls undivided attention. Its very unprofessional. I'm not sure Ill bother anymore.

Ya I agree !
I've had to politely leave a few call's lately.
When a babe is on a call she should give the caller all the attention,they get payed enough and we pay enough!
30-12-2016 04:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

So which babes would you say are guilty of this?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-12-2016 07:43
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Is it me or has the quality of the lighting dropped?
30-12-2016 09:08
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(30-12-2016 09:08 )masterjboy Wrote:  Is it me or has the quality of the lighting dropped?

I posted about this on another thread, it is a good point. I wonder if they have skeleton technical staff over the festive season, and there's no-one on who has the competence or is bothered to sort out the lighting?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1980193
30-12-2016 09:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It is rather depressing to think that those that don't call the shows very often if at all are just seen as a bunch of freeloaders while those that do call are
(a) not listened to and
(b) most likely deemed as sad lonely perverts with nothing better to spend their time or money on anyway.

All this at £2.00 per minute.
Is it any wonder my calls have become so infrequent compared to the past RolleyesbladewaveHuh.

(This post was last modified: 30-12-2016 18:57 by Snooks.)
30-12-2016 18:51
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2016 18:51 )snookered147 Wrote:  It is rather depressing to think that those that don't call the shows very often if at all are just seen as a bunch of freeloaders while those that do call are
(a) not listened to and
(b) most likely deemed as sad lonely perverts with nothing better to spend their time or money on anyway.

All this at £2.00 per minute.
Is it any wonder my calls have become so infrequent compared to the past RolleyesbladewaveHuh.

Never call S66 anymore because too many of the girls dont listen, talk to the crew or hang up part way through a call. The likes of Clare and Cara are some of the worst offenders but girls, whom I suspect are acting professionally, such as Brooke and Lola, wont get my call because of association.

I've said before that S66 production is run like a second rate kids playgroup with the kids running amok. Girls like Mica and Ashley Emma were appalling for their lack of professionalism whilst at S66 but were transformed at BS by some simple instructions to answer the phones, pay attention and get a whole load of us sad lonely perverts( Big Laugh ) wanking ourselves silly.

Got to love the S66 boss keep talking about "the brand" when the only comparable one I can come up with is RatnersRolleyes . Think its the usual problem you see in small businesses where the boss wants to be everyones mate rather than man up, manage the business and make some proper money. When you see S66 balance sheets you just think there is so much more money to be made if you just had a fucking clueannoyed
30-12-2016 19:30