Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
No one likes change forced upon them, but I thought I would give the new website interface a chance.

After 24hours I have to say that it is just so lifeless and depressing. The funereal colours, the too-clever-by-half navigation...awful, awful.
07-12-2016 14:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought the redesigned website was ok,sadly its their scheduling i still have an issue with,their re-signed experienced nightshow babe is made to wait an hour to appear by their freeloader hating former poster girl who as someone has already said looked as though she did not want to be there,she may have good call stats,which would be fine if it was just a phoneline but she is meant to be encouraging calls by visual as well as verbal intent,in summary S66 should not use her solo as she fails to provide anything visual,Georgie should have appeared with her at 10pm to at least give it the appearance of a nightshow and give her the chance to recover a night which Lucy started so visually poorly.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 15:44 by jimmyt73.)
07-12-2016 15:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-09-2016 11:55 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Ella is one of the top girls on the channels because she's one of the best on the phone. In the babe channel world that is all that matters.

(07-12-2016 15:43 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I thought the redesigned website was ok,sadly its their scheduling i still have an issue with,their re-signed experienced nightshow babe is made to wait an hour to appear by their freeloader hating former poster girl who as someone has already said looked as though she did not want to be there,she may have good call stats,which would be fine if it was just a phoneline but she is meant to be encouraging calls by visual as well as verbal intent,in summary S66 should not use her solo as she fails to provide anything visual,Georgie should have appeared with her at 10pm to at least give it the appearance of a nightshow and give her the chance to recover a night which Lucy started so visually poorly.

As I've said before the babeshows are not about your obsession of visual stimulation. they are mainly about phonesex and Lucy-Anne is clearly good at that & therefore bringing in enough calls for s66. If she wasn't, s66 would not have her on doing these teaseshows.

S66 don't give a monkeys that you want Lucy-Anne to be more visually stimulating & basically off nights. As long as she's bringing in the calls etc is all that matters the them & Lucy-Anne herself

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 18:04 by Rammyrascal.)
07-12-2016 17:30
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(07-12-2016 15:43 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I thought the redesigned website was ok,sadly its their scheduling i still have an issue with,their re-signed experienced nightshow babe is made to wait an hour to appear by their freeloader hating former poster girl who as someone has already said looked as though she did not want to be there,she may have good call stats,which would be fine if it was just a phoneline but she is meant to be encouraging calls by visual as well as verbal intent,in summary S66 should not use her solo as she fails to provide anything visual,Georgie should have appeared with her at 10pm to at least give it the appearance of a nightshow and give her the chance to recover a night which Lucy started so visually poorly.

Couldn't agree it is in esscence a TV show and Lucy Showed nothing if not even less than is sometimes seen on the day shows forget call stats if you are not willing to show visual stimulate you should not be on between 10pm and 5am full stop.
07-12-2016 17:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
What complete & utter rubbish to say "Forget call stats" if s66 & the other babeshows took your advice, they'd go bust very quickly. The babeshows are mainly about people interacting with the babe on screen via a PHONE!!! They cannot interact visually. I do accept there has to be some visual stimulation to get people to call, but then the interaction is done over the phone not visually.

Also why should Lucy-Anne be taken off nights just because you don't like her show. Not everyone likes the same babes and the same style of show so the babeshows have a variety of babes on who do a wide variety of shows to make the most amount of money

If you don't like a babe, don't keep watching her and then constantly snipe at her

Piper Niven Superfan
07-12-2016 18:18
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2016 18:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
What complete & utter rubbish to say "Forget call stats" if s66 & the other babeshows took your advice, they'd go bust very quickly. The babeshows are mainly about people interacting with the babe on screen via a PHONE!!! They cannot interact visually. I do accept there has to be some visual stimulation to get people to call, but then the interaction is done over the phone not visually.

Also why should Lucy-Anne be taken off nights just because you don't like her show. Not everyone likes the same babes and the same style of show so the babeshows have a variety of babes on who do a wide variety of shows to make the most amount of money

If you don't like a babe, don't keep watching her and then constantly snipe at her

In my opinion it won't be long before the phones are their only way of making money as the pervcams will be dead, why should people pay twice as much in group and over three times in private as the people on the phones pay, only to be ignored because priority has to be given to the phones, something that changes briefly when someone tips or mentions wishlist.
07-12-2016 18:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good points but as long as the pervecam makes money, s66 & the other babeshows will keep on running it

Piper Niven Superfan
07-12-2016 18:43
rama lama ding dong Offline
Banned

(07-12-2016 18:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^

do you call?
07-12-2016 18:57
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2016 18:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Good points but as long as the pervecam makes money, s66 & the other babeshows will keep on running it

Obviously they will, but at least babestation let you take the girls off-screen, something S66 have stopped doing.
07-12-2016 19:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-12-2016 18:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  [snip]
The babeshows are mainly about people interacting with the babe on screen via a PHONE!!! They cannot interact visually.
[snip]

Erm, (cough) cam2cam (cough)

Also, we can no longer say for sure that your "mainly" is correct either. Do you have figures to say the channels still make more money from their calls than the cams?

Really this argument is so old Rammy, you have forgotten the need to tailor your side of it for the occasion! Wink

Neither of these things is particularly pertinent to the requirements of visual stimulation for the TV of course, but they should at least be acknowledged I think.

...Please continue with the fisticuffs should you desire. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-12-2016 19:04