babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Despite the talent that's on tonight, despite having switched between Dannii, Clare and Olivia since 10 o'clock I haven't seen anything to get excited about tonight. Yet again.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
12-11-2016 01:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

After seeing the BS mannequin challenge starring Priya Young, Dannii Harwood, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin and Ashley Emma.

I have to say that Ashley has overtaken Clare Richards, in regards to who has the best arse on TV.

I'd love to tie Ashley up as a slave and spank her arse with a whip.

I love babes with brown nipples
12-11-2016 18:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Producers 1 babes 0

it's basically all over. The shows have too much structure and to many stupid games with rules that are not sexy to watch. Plus perv cam
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 18:26 by broncobilly10.)
12-11-2016 18:14
GloryLori Offline
#1 LORI B FAN

(12-11-2016 18:14 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  Producers 1 babes 0

it's basically all over. The shows have too much structure and to many stupid games with rules that are not sexy to watch.

That is exactly what I was thinking, sad really Sad
12-11-2016 18:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The shows are too predictable now unfortunately.
There is painfully little to visually stimulate.

It isn't merely just same old babes in the same old outfits in the same old boring sets doing the same old moves time and again although all that by itself is enough to leave me utterly disheartened and bored senseless.

It is also that channels have become too predictable with running orders and pecking orders.
The same tired routines played out remorselessly.

The shows have become riddled with ridiculously high call costs, gimmicks, unimaginative camerawork, poor lighting, lack of ambition and pervcam getting in the way of television nightshow product being as effective as it could and arguably should be.

The quality of visual product is at all time low.
The cost of interaction with the babes in whatever form is at an all time high as is the capacity and desire to rip off punters left, right and centre.
To cap it all the impression I get is that callers are seen as sad lonely perverts with nothing better to spend their time or money on while non callers are designated as freeloaders. What a thoroughly miserable situationHuhHuhHuh.

(This post was last modified: 13-11-2016 18:21 by Snooks.)
13-11-2016 02:28
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

I'm going to be radical here. I watch a babe to wank over her. I don't watch any babe show for any other reason. Performance? I'm no Quentin Crisp or Melvyn Bragg. Sitting for hours watching a show to commentate on a stint? I realise some of you like to analyse and dissect performances but I just don't get it. Stop trying to turn wanking into an art form.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
13-11-2016 03:30
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Jay1 - I think there are some on here who are unemployed and on benefits, or are wealthy, and have odd interests, so fill their time analysing every show.

Having said that even for a casual onanist, there is merit in discussing the quality of the material on offer to us to wank over.

I have noticed that it has got boring and stale in the last month or 2 across the channels. Things were looking good for the first 6 months of the year, but for some reason have never recovered from the summer schoool holiday crackdown. Some key points:

- same repetitive rosters of often identikit girls; S66 are the worst for this, having many long stints when, for example, there are 3 or even 4 blondes all dressed similarly.The same old, same old girls.
- unimaginative poses and lack of movement, especially on days. Don't tell me the rules cause this, most of what I see is sheer laziness. Girls laying front down, tits buried in the duvet, texting on their mobiles for hours.
- unimaginative outfits

I am sure someone will be along shortly to say all is well because they must be making the call stats or they wouldn't be doing this.
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2016 10:24 by Rake.)
13-11-2016 10:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(13-11-2016 03:30 )Jay1 Wrote:  I'm going to be radical here. I watch a babe to wank over her. I don't watch any babe show for any other reason. Performance? I'm no Quentin Crisp or Melvyn Bragg. Sitting for hours watching a show to commentate on a stint? I realise some of you like to analyse and dissect performances but I just don't get it. Stop trying to turn wanking into an art form.

I know exactly what you mean, but I only tend to give credit to a hosts performance, when they don't stay static in one position (e.g. laid on their stomach on a bed or sitting in a chair) for 8 hours playing with their phone.

I want to see as much tits and arse as possible.

13-11-2016 12:34
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if the producers on all channels make exceptions for some hosts with awful call stats.

For example I really think Caty Cole, Becky Roberts, Cara Brett, Mikaela Witt, Anastasia Harris, Fernanda Ferrari and Sophia Lares were more deserving of a week of celebration before Mikayla Bayliss.

13-11-2016 13:16
terence Offline

^you're right, it's more like promotion than reward.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-11-2016 13:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV