RE: Lolly Badcock
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2009 11:43
Find all posts by this user
Hazhard Away
Banned

Another fine performance from Lolly last night, she gets better and better the more i watch her Smile
08-08-2009 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

lolly was brilliant last night. good on her own but absolutely scorching when she was with candy

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2009 13:37
Lolly bad cock Offline
Junior Poster

Hi everyone...

just thouht i would say hi.... and glad you are enjoying me on Bangbabes...it has been my first month there and i am loving it... and loving getting seriously naughty with sexy Candy... she is the naughtiest girl out of any of the girls i have had the pleasure of working with.

Just getting ready now to go there and i think i need to have a good hard wank before i leave to sort me out as it is so hard controlling myself when i we start kissing and touching... last night when the camera was on our faces the naught minx started rubbing my clit... i was so wet... fuck it is gonna be another horny show tonight... i bet if you watch closley you will see the general frustration in my face as just wanna sit on her face while i suck the cameramans cock.... fuck i am horny... cant wait to have some filthy sex chat with you all tonight!!

Lolly
http://www.lollybadcockxxx.com
08-08-2009 17:00
Jonnyo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-08-2009 17:00 )lolly badcock Wrote:  Hi everyone...

just thouht i would say hi.... and glad you are enjoying me on Bangbabes...it has been my first month there and i am loving it... and loving getting seriously naughty with sexy Candy... she is the naughtiest girl out of any of the girls i have had the pleasure of working with.

Just getting ready now to go there and i think i need to have a good hard wank before i leave to sort me out as it is so hard controlling myself when i we start kissing and touching... last night when the camera was on our faces the naught minx started rubbing my clit... i was so wet... fuck it is gonna be another horny show tonight... i bet if you watch closley you will see the general frustration in my face as just wanna sit on her face while i suck the cameramans cock.... fuck i am horny... cant wait to have some filthy sex chat with you all tonight!!

Lolly

Hi Lolly u were amazing on bang babes last night i could literally stay up all night watching u and candy kissing eachother Smile
08-08-2009 17:16
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2009 17:16 )Jonnyo Wrote:  i could literally stay up all night

I couldn't possibly comment.
08-08-2009 21:26
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Lolly in the bangbabes bogs tonight

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-08-2009 21:55
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Lolly and Candy in the jax kissing ryhme it with a few drinks in ya(ie spell it out like rhyme) Oh and hello lolly I remember you from the little miss freckles days

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2009 22:10 by muttley.)
08-08-2009 22:07
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

i might get in trouble for this, here goes, the camera man might be gay how can anyone hold themself straight after that

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2009 22:44 by muttley.)
08-08-2009 22:43
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

(08-08-2009 17:00 )lolly badcock Wrote:  Hi everyone...

Lolly

u should fit in well at bb then lolly. u and the crew/boss will have some fun.
08-08-2009 22:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV