babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-09-2016 12:24 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Can we have the 'No Frills' Babestation Back Please..Lets Have The Shower/Sauna Sets Back, See Sense And Rid The Screen Of All These Pointless Gimmicks... Ring The Girls, Give Them A Virtual Screw Then Put The Phone Down To Recharge The Batteries, I For One Think These TMC's Are Silly, Can You imagine what your REAL WIFE/GIRLFRIEND Would Do If You Only Lasted Two Minutes..... She Would Kick You Into Touch.

Wink Conversely, an you imagine the outcry if you had to pay your wife or girlfriend per minute for the privilege ? eek
Wink What do you think you'd get if you asked for a reduction to 60p a minute ? Bounce

The TMC is just the age-old Quick Fire Round by another name ?
To be fair - the idea of quick calls is for the callers' benefit ?
(The object of the challenge is however supposedly to last MORE than two minutes in order to "win" though)
It's an appeal to contradictory impulses for the audience
a "challenge" to your stamina and so hence "proving" yourself;
the need for the phone call to be over as quickly as possible to save an eye-watering phone bill
;)They possibly thought the idea of a Scoreboard would galvanise more callers into the act to "save the viewers' honour" ? Bounce
19-09-2016 17:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ The Quick Fire Round was used by BS in 2 circumstances:-

1. When it was quiet as the time limited calls were used to attract callers worried about the cost (but think about the connection charges they were raking in as well)

2. When it was really busy as in those circumstances they would see the calls that were terminated before the caller was put through and that meant pissed off callers so QFR's would let them supposedly get through quicker

I would think the 2 minute challenge is just another way to persuade the potential callers that they might get through more quickly
19-09-2016 18:08
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Wink Conversely, an you imagine the outcry if you had to pay your wife or girlfriend per minute for the privilege ? eek
Wink What do you think you'd get if you asked for a reduction to 60p a minute ? Bounce

But i do... I thought that was the normal thing to do :-)
19-09-2016 22:18
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So The Quickfire Round Got Circumsised :-)
19-09-2016 23:14
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(19-09-2016 22:18 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Wink Conversely, an you imagine the outcry if you had to pay your wife or girlfriend per minute for the privilege ? eek

But i do... I thought that was the normal thing to do :-)

One way or another, we all have to pay for sex, just ask Wayne Rooney.
19-09-2016 23:17
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Anyone know who is the babe called Star who is down on the Babestation Unleashed schedule is?
19-09-2016 23:23
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(18-09-2016 23:53 )forumdude Wrote:  Not much pussy going to be on show tonight crap lineup.

Beth and maddie have been doing the exact same routine for over a year and lori isnt much better.Its way too noticeable the drop in standards compared to when kim,kerrie and amanda are on.

We get more action from dayshow lizzie than this lot.

Once again amanda proves its possible to put on a top performance on tv while also doing a pervcam show.Good naked angles with handthong and spitting.My only complaint is her session had no pov,which you cant blame amanda for having a lazy producer.

The rest really need to step it up a gear Important
20-09-2016 01:15
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-09-2016 18:08 )SecretAgent Wrote:  2. When it was really busy as in those circumstances they would see the calls that were terminated before the caller was put through and that meant pissed off callers

If they'd worried a bit more about pissed off callers in the past, some of us would still be calling...
20-09-2016 02:35
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

I've just seen Babenation has appeared on my Virgin box channel 981
20-09-2016 10:01
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(20-09-2016 10:01 )babefan29 Wrote:  I've just seen Babenation has appeared on my Virgin box channel 981

And it's already being used as the excuse for 4 day babes on, two on one channel with split screen (the 'ultimate' DBS? Surprised Rolleyes )

Perhaps snookered's 'suggestion' of (how many was it?) babes squeezed onto the set on the night show may yet come true... eek bladewave Wink
20-09-2016 15:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV