Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

301 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(19-09-2016 12:38 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  as they are making money... Just look a DBS/TBS, and pervcam, which I

What is a TBS and DBS??
19-09-2016 12:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ Double Babe Stint and Triple Babe Stint ( © snookered147 Wink - bugger, he'll be charging us for using them! eek ) - 2 or 3 babes on-screen together, with little/no sexual interaction, and the presence of the other babe(s) merely serving to stifle any hope of performance, not to mention the potential for the viewer not to like the other babe(s), thus further ruining the chances of an enjoyable 'show'.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 13:00 by Censorship :-(.)
19-09-2016 12:51
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(19-09-2016 12:38 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  S66 seemingly wasted no time in re-signing her; clearly, they knew what they were getting, and were keen to get it! Important

Yes exactly. They re-signed Ella the same day she left Sin TV.
19-09-2016 13:02
Charlemagne Offline

^ What you guys don't realise is that Ella's not real.
She's just a cardboard cut out.

19-09-2016 13:07
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

all I'm saying is that I have interest in call stats. I like most other people want to be entertained and she doesn't do that for the most part in my opinion. But I do agree with your point on the perve cams which have ruined what were potentially great shows
19-09-2016 13:10

(19-09-2016 13:10 )torresno1 Wrote:  all I'm saying is that I have interest in call stats. I like most other people want to be entertained and she doesn't do that for the most part in my opinion. But I do agree with your point on the perve cams which have ruined what were potentially great shows

I assume that you mean 'no' interest? Rolleyes

I imagine that's the same for most (all?) viewers, but it's what the broadcasters are interested in, for the reasons previously outlined. Other than being the source of the all important income, the broadcasters couldn't give a fuck about us viewers, so as long as 'we' keep spending... Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 13:33 by Censorship :-(.)
19-09-2016 13:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-09-2016 16:40 )steviebaby Wrote:  I have to agree that she must bring the calls in or she wouldn't be there. The trouble is in most people's opinion on here, and surely that will also represent the majority view of people who watch the shows, is that she is generally a waste of time and takes up a slot that could be filled by a more popular babe.
The problem being that when she is on, she is usually placed on a double babe set and ruins the potential of the one she's on with. If you couple that with one of the other wasters on the other S66 channel then you make S66 a complete washout for the entire night.

i absolutely agree that she dose spoil the show of any girl she is on with and i hate that but you should not think the views on this forum are the general view, a lot of girls who are not liked on here are very popular away from here,
i want a fun interesting show to watch but a lot of people seam to be looking for something else,
the only girl who is more popular than her at 66 is Lucy Zara so there is no one who is better to watch and more popular to fill her spot,
but the truth is Ella on one channel and Lucy on the other would probable be there best night of the week money wise,
what we need is girls like Brooke and Lola to keep growing there fan base so there can get up the the level of girls like Ella then things will be better but it will not happen quick sadly

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-09-2016 13:42

(19-09-2016 13:42 )winsaw Wrote:  SNIP
...a lot of girls who are not liked on here are very popular away from here...

And likewise, just because a babe is raved about (by some) here, doesn't necessarily mean that she is particularly well liked by the 'wider viewing public'.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 14:10 by Censorship :-(.)
19-09-2016 13:50

All these attacks! All this argument! All this vitriol!!! eek Sad

Can't we all just get along? Huh

Bounce Bounce Bounce Rolleyes Tongue
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 14:26 by Censorship :-(.)
19-09-2016 14:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-09-2016 13:10 )torresno1 Wrote:  all I'm saying is that I have interest in call stats. I like most other people want to be entertained and she doesn't do that for the most part in my opinion. But I do agree with your point on the perve cams which have ruined what were potentially great shows

fair enough you want to be entertained whilst watching the babeshows but s66 and the other babeshows do not give a s**t that you want to be entertained. their no 1 priority is to make money and the main way they know this is through their call stats so they therefore they need babes that make money. Ella Jolie clearly makes s66 money, if she didn't, they would not have her on the s66 roster

also I agree with this post from censorship

Quote:Remember, also, that Ella left S66 to go to Sin TV; when they closed down, S66 seemingly wasted no time in re-signing her; clearly, they knew what they were getting, and were keen to get it! Important I wonder why that might be... Rolleyes

What I don't get is why some people seem to think that just because they don't like someone/think they are piss-poor/putting on a day show (or some such), that they think everyone else should think likewise, or that a particular babe shouldn't be on. Huh

There is MUCH that I don't like about the channels these days, including the vast majority of babes, but it's a business, and so long as they are making money... Just look at DBS/TBS, and pervcam, which I can't stand (for what I see as their ruinous effect on the 'shows'), but they must be bringing in the cash, and to the broadcasters, that's all that matters. Sad

it also annoys me that when a forum member does not like a babe, then as far as they are concerned no-one can like this babe and she should be off tv. they don't get that no-one like the same babes so the babeshows therefore have to have a variety of babes of all types, shapes and sizes to get the most amount of calls coming in. if you don't like a babe, then don't watch her and focus on the babes you do like

Piper Niven Superfan
19-09-2016 14:41