RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Likewise with you "pal" WinkSmile

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2016 19:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

That's the best response you could come up with. You're what first time sex is for a woman what snow is to the rest of us. You don't know how many inches your gonna get or how long it's gonna last Bounce
17-09-2016 20:00
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

I have to agree that she must bring the calls in or she wouldn't be there. The trouble is in most people's opinion on here, and surely that will also represent the majority view of people who watch the shows, is that she is generally a waste of time and takes up a slot that could be filled by a more popular babe.
The problem being that when she is on, she is usually placed on a double babe set and ruins the potential of the one she's on with. If you couple that with one of the other wasters on the other S66 channel then you make S66 a complete washout for the entire night.
That bothers me because in general I prefer S66 to BS for various reasons, although there are one or two on BS worth their salt.
There is a solution: When she is on, stick her on the cougars channel and she can have the whole night to herself and her fanboys can call her to their heart's content, leaving the other two channels to someone worthwhile.
It shouldn't affect the genuine cougars as they seem to have problems quite often filling the channel anyway. There aren't enough of them and if they're on too often it can get stale. Having said that, most nights the cougars seem to get more calls than the others put together!
18-09-2016 16:40
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

Ella like all Babes on all the babeshows have a self-employed Zero hours contract, the channel they are working for have no obligations to give them any shifts. All Babes on all the channels have certain targets to achieve given to them by the channel. Ella has always made her targets, she always has a lot of callers. If a Babe doesn't make her targets the channel stops giving her shifts, one of the main reasons Babes change channels. Also Ella spends most of her shifts with her tits out, often longer per shift than some other Babes who might go naked! If it's so difficult to get people to call when on a Double Babe Set then why does Ella always make her targets?
18-09-2016 18:59
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

Steviebaby you make a good point unlike some of the other people on here who try to use call stats to defend girls who are piss poor performers. Thank you
19-09-2016 01:21
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

19-09-2016 03:10
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

Rake I like your style your obviously tuned in as well Wink
19-09-2016 04:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-09-2016 01:21 )torresno1 Wrote:  Steviebaby you make a good point unlike some of the other people on here who try to use call stats to defend girls who are piss poor performers. Thank you

It is call stats that do determine whether or not a babe or is a "piss poor performer" (in your words). If their call stats are good & the babes hit their targets then they keep on getting regular shifts on the babeshow they work on & earn plenty of money. If their call stats are bad/poor & miss their targets, then the babeshow will give them less shifts & eventually no shifts and the babe loses her job

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 12:55 by Rammyrascal.)
19-09-2016 09:35
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Ella is one of the top girls on the channels because she's one of the best on the phone. In the babe channel world that is all that matters.
19-09-2016 11:55
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Remember, also, that Ella left S66 to go to Sin TV; when they closed down, S66 seemingly wasted no time in re-signing her; clearly, they knew what they were getting, and were keen to get it! Important I wonder why that might be... Rolleyes

What I don't get is why some people seem to think that just because they don't like someone/think they are piss-poor/putting on a day show (or some such), that they think everyone else should think likewise, or that a particular babe shouldn't be on. Huh

There is MUCH that I don't like about the channels these days, including the vast majority of babes, but it's a business, and so long as they are making money... Just look at DBS/TBS, and pervcam, which I can't stand (for what I see as their ruinous effect on the 'shows'), but they must be bringing in the cash, and to the broadcasters, that's all that matters. Sad
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 13:06 by Censorship :-(.)
19-09-2016 12:38